Rajasthan Medical Admission 2015 Seats and Reservation
None, 21 Aug 2015, #NEET
Applications Open Now
PDM University
Apply
Banasthali Vidyapith
Apply

Rajasthan Medical Admission 2015 Seats and Reservation - Rajasthan University of Health Sciences on the behalf of Medical Education Rajasthan has declared the seat matrix for Govt. Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan. Admission to MBBS and BDS programme in the Govt. Medical and Dental Colleges will be done for the first time on the basis of AIPMT 2015 score and Merit List.

[Click here to Enroll for AIPMT Knock out Test Series to Crack AIPMT 2015 Re-Test or Call Exam Helpline at 011-40360360]

Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will conduct Rajasthan Medical Admission 2015 Counselling for admission to 1119 MBBS and BDS seats in Govt. Medical and Dental colleges of Rajasthan. Candidates will be given admission on the basis of Rajasthan Medical Admission 2015 Merit List.

On the basis of Rajasthan Medical Admission 2015 Merit List, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will fill 85% seats in Govt. Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan. The remaining 15% seats will be filled on the basis of All India Quota.

 

Medical and dental colleges which are affiliated to Rajasthan University are as follows:

Government Colleges

  • JLN, Ajmer

  • SPMC, Bikaner

  • SMS, Jaipur

  • SNMC, JodRajasthanur

  • GMC, Kota

  • RNT, Udaipur

  • JLMC, Jhalawar

  • RUHS Colege

Private Colleges

  • MG (M) Jaipur

  • Geetanjali MC, Udaipur

  • MG Dental College, Jaipur

Rajasthan Medical 2015 Seats and Reservation*: Rajasthan University has specified Rajasthan Medical 2015 Seats and Reservation as under:

This browser does not support embedding PDFs. Please view the pdf here.

 

Candidates will be called for Rajasthan Medical Admission 2015 counselling according to their rank in the merit list. The online registration for Rajasthan Medical Admission 2015 Counselling will begin from August 22 for allotment of MBBS and BDS seats in the Govt. Medical and Dental College of Rajasthan. The last date for registration is August 27, 2015. 

 

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more information on Rajasthan Medical Admission 2015 Seats and Reservation

Read More:

AIPMT 2015 Latest Updates

AIPMT 2015 Re-Test Admit Card

AIPMT 2015 Result

Latest:[Know your Chances for NEET All India, Central, Deemed Universities  and State Counsellings through NEET]- NEET College Predictor

NEET Rank Predictor

Know you expected rank through NEET Score

Predict Now

Applications Open Now

Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith
Apply
Sharda University - SUAT
Sharda University - SUAT
Apply
MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences and Research
MIT School of Bioengineering ...
Apply
PDM University
PDM University
Apply
View All Application Forms

More like NEET

Questions related to NEET

I am expecting 556 marks in neet ug 2019. Can i get a mbbs seat in govt medical college through 15 %quota in general category

1 Minute ago

Hi aspirant, With a expectation of 500+ marks in neet ug you may have a chance of getting a seat in government colleges in mbbs but it is not cert...

for 350 marks in st category in which college of telangana state can i get for girls

20 Minutes ago

Dear candidate,As per your said marks and as per the last year cutoff trend you have no chance to get government medical college in telangana state...

With 540 marks can I got an govt mbbs seat in haryana .lam from obc.

14 Minutes ago

Hello,Based on the cutoff of 2018 you have chances in the following colleges under state quota,Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, RohtakPt...

Sir my neet score 2019 is 538 and my state is Haryana under OBC quota. Sir can I get any govt seat all over India??

20 Minutes ago

hello, to start with you have got some good marks. the previous year opening and closing rank for obc was 53-5922 for govt.medicall colleges. your ...

I am scoring around 480 in Neet 2019 can I get admission in kmc manipal?

45 Minutes ago

hello, according to last year cut-off the students under all india quota required a 540 and above score to get a sure seat in kmc while under state...

Top

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books