UPPGMEE 2014 Application Form
UPPGMEE 2015 Application Form shall be solely in online mode from first week of Feburary 2015. Information brochure kit containing online application form will be available in online mode only. Candidates are required to visit the official website of exam conducting authority King George’s Medical University, Lucknow to create login with a valid email id and create a password.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for AIPGMEE 2015 Counselling and college selection
UPPGMEE 2015 Application Form Fee: Rs. 1800/- and processing charges
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to ask queries on UP PGMEE 2015 Exam on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
UPPGMEE 2015 Application Form Procedure
- Once you have created a login, a mail shall be sent your email id as confirmation.
- Click on the confirmation url link . the activated account has to used for online filling of UPPGMEE 2015 Application Form.
- Provide all the mandatory details asked in different tabs of the form and upload all the required documnets.
- UPPGMEE 2015 Application Form Fees – Candidates need to remit the requisite amount of application form fee either online or offline process.
- Online Payment – You are required to remit an application fee of rupees One Thousand Eight Hundred only (Rs. 1800/-) using a Debit/Credit card. The transaction charges shall be applicable as per the bank regulations.
- Offline Payment – Candidates can deposit an amount of Rupees One Thousand Eight Hundred only (Rs. 1800/-) and Rs. 50/- as Bank transaction charges in A/C No. 914020001400337 of UPPGMEE 2015 at any branch of Axis Bank. Else you can even deposit the application fee of the same amount and Rs. 20/- as Bank transaction charges in any branch of Allahabad Bank A/C No. 50188399585 of UPPGMEE 2015.
- The following scanned documents are required for upload:
- scanned image of your signature in jpg format and its size should be between 250 KB to 500 KB
- canned image of your photograph (above mentioned image size)
- scanned certificate from the Principal/Dean of College/University from where you have completed your MBBS/BDS, certifying your name, photograph, signature and handwriting
- Scanned Handwriting Sample
After completing the application form and uploadind the documents, to submit the form click on "SUBMIT" tab. And, take a print out of the UP PGMEE 2015 Application Form .
Candiates are advised to dispatch the print out of completed application to the below mentioned address so as to reach within first week of March, 2015.
Coordinator UPPGMEE 2015
Office of the Controller of Examination
Pariksha Bhawan (PHI Building)
KG Medical University, Lucknow 226 003
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and articles on UPPGMEE 2015 Exam
West Bengal PG Medical Admission 2020 - WBUHS has released Wes...
MP PG medical admission 2020 - DME, MP has released MP PG medi...
Bihar PG Medical Admission 2020 - BCECEB has revised Bihar NEE...
UP PG medical admission 2020 - DMET, Uttar Pradesh has started...
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 - BFUHS has postponed round 2...
Questions related to NEET PG
will neet pg 2020 cut off revised
Hi aspirant ,
NEET PG 2020 to revised cut off , the chances are less . but you keep tracking on portal for this information . till now neet pg has not issued such notification.
hope this help you
best of luck
My neet pg 2020 rank is 34590 ... which branch will i get in govt institutes maharashtra...Sc category
If you are interested in taking admission in NEET pg in the year 2020-2021 thru counseling and mangment seat contact this number 9667169829 in Maharashtra
if i get a ranking of 20000 in neet pg will i get a ms (General surgery ) and what will the budget and procedure
If you are interested in taking admission in NEET pg in the year 2020-2021 thru counseling and mangment seat contact this number 9667169829 for Gen surgery
Hi..Can we leave seat in Neet pg 2020 Telangana state counselling after 3rd round before mop up round...is free exit possible?
Free Exit options is only available for Round 1. It is not available for 2nd, 3rd and Mop Up Rounds. Generally there is no 3rd Round and mop up round is conducted based on the seats available. For example if you are allotted a seat in Round 1, even if you do not join or resign the seat, you will not be penalised for it because of the free exit option. But for Round 2 or Mop up Round, if you do not join the allotted seat, you will have to forgo the security deposit because there is no free exit option there.
Is there bond for all india candidates in government medical college in karnataka and maharashtra?
Karnataka - 3years/50lakh (No bond for aipg candidates ) (STRICT IMPLEMENTATION) ... Tamil Nadu- 2 years- 20L (not strict for Allindia candidate ) Tripura - 2-5years/25-30lakh- (No stipend No bond + no bond for all India guys) Uttarakhand - 2yrs/2.5crore.