None, 05 Jun 2015, #NEET
Applications Open Now
UPES - School of Health Sciences
Apply

WBJEE Medical 2015 Result has been declared on June 5, 2015. Candidates who had appeared in WBJEE Medical 2015 entrance exam can check their result below on this page by entering their Roll Number or Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.

 

WBJEE Medical 2015 is a state level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)  for admission to 85% MBBS and BDS Seats in Central and State government medical and dental colleges. Remaining 15% seats shall be available for admission through AIPMT 2015. The number of seats in Private Medical/Dental Colleges of West Bengal will be available for admission though Management Quota will be declared at the time WBJEE Medical 2015 counselling.

 

Click Hereto know which Medical and Dental college you will get based on WBJEE Medical 2015 Rank or call at 011-40360360 to talk Expert counsellors

 

WBJEE Medical 2015 Result is the basis for admission to undergraduate medical courses at over 22 Government and private medical colleges across West Bengal. Out of these 22 medical colleges, 16 are state government medical college and five are private institutes.

 

To check WBJEE Medical 2015 Result- 

 

To check WBJEE Medical 2015 Answer Key- Click Here

 

Stay tuned in to medicine.careers360.com for more news and featured articles on WBJEE Medical2015

Applications Open Now

UPES - School of Health Sciences
UPES - School of Health Sciences
Apply
View All Application Forms

More like NEET

Questions related to NEET

Showing 76000 out of 76001 Questions
4 Views

what is minimum marks in neet ug required for taking admission in Dr baba saheb ambedkar medical college?

Apoorva Student Expert 21st Nov, 2019

Hello dear student,

I understand your query but dear student you have not mentioned you category that is from which category you belong from an even you have not mentioned the state of your domicile. So here I am giving you the data for 15% all India quota marks from 2019 cut off. I hope this helps you.

General category- 614 marks

OBC category- 594 marks

SC category- 508 marks

St Category- 514 marks

Thank you and best wishes


4 Views

what is minimum marks required in neet ug for applying ?

Apoorva Student Expert 21st Nov, 2019

Hello dear student,

You have not mentioned you category that is from which category you belong from and even you have not mentioned the state of your domicile. So here I am giving you the data for 15% all India quota marks from 2019 cut off. I hope this helps you.

General category- 614 marks

OBC category- 594 marks

SC category- 508 marks

St Category- 514 marks

Thank you and best wishes

3 Views

is it compulsory to clear neet to do bpt in DU

Apoorva Student Expert 21st Nov, 2019

Hello dear student,

Student as you said you want to do bachelors in physiotherapy in Delhi University should you student if you want to do the scores from Delhi University then yes neet is an essential criteria for you to crack to get admission in bpt college in Delhi . While they are private colleges and Delhi who might conduct their own exam to take students for this course. Nevertheless I am here sharing a link with you of different government and private colleges offering BPT as a course https://medicine.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-bpt-colleges-in-delhi

I hope this helps you.

Thank you and best wishes

14 Views

for biology which book should I buy for neet level preparation?

Priyaanka Sarkar Student Expert 21st Nov, 2019
Biology Best Books:

NCERT Biology Class XI and Class XII textbooks
Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
Objective Biology by Dinesh
Objective Botany by Ansari
Pradeep Guide on Biology
GR Bathla publications for Biology
13 Views

for organic chemistry which book should I buy to prepare for neet?

Meghna Mukul 20th Nov, 2019

Hi!

As per my knowledge NCERT organic chemistry is sufficient and best to prepare for NEET because it has to the point topics and explanations. Other than that a teacher or study materials from preparatory institutes are helpful. I hope this will be useful.

Top
The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books