Stay up-to date with AIIMS Nursing News
About AIIMS Nursing 2024
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts the nursing exam for BSc (H) and BSc Post basic. Through the AIIMS nursing entrance exam, admission to 571 B.Sc. (H) and 30 post-basic seats will be granted in AIIMS institutes.
As per the dates updated by the authority at the official website, AIIMS BSc nursing (H) exam will be conducted on June 8, 2024 and the result will be declared on June 18, 2024. However, AIIMS BSc nursing post-basic exam stage I will be conducted on June 22, 2024 and the result will be announced on June 28, 2024.
Candidates wishing to appear for the AIIMS BSc nursing exam will have to fill an online AIIMS BSc nursing application form 2024. The registration process consists of two stages- basic registration and final registration. The authority will issue AIIMS BSc nursing admit card 2024 to the registered candidates only.
Candidates who will appear for AIIMS B.Sc. (H) nursing entrance exam will be asked 100 multiple-choice questions. The total duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. Candidates who will appear for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) will be asked 70 multiple-choice questions. The total duration of the exam will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours).
On the basis of the entrance exam, AIIMS declares the course-wise AIIMS nursing result. Qualified candidates will then be required to appear for an interview and personal assessment via video conferencing on the dates specified. Applicants for AIIMS Nursing 2024 will have to fill out the choices online before the deadline. The details of the online seat allocation process, rules, and procedures will be announced soon. It is mandatory for candidates to upload the documents mentioned on the provided dates or else their seat allocation will be denied.
AIIMS Nursing 2024 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing|
|Short Exam Name||AIIMS Nursing|
|Conducting Body||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|AIIMS Nursing M.Sc. - Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
AIIMS Nursing 2024 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
08 Jun, 2024 (Tentative)
Exam - BSc (H) nursing exam | Mode: Online
18 Jun, 2024 (Tentative)
Result - BSc (H) nursing result | Mode: Online
22 Jun, 2024 (Tentative)
Exam - BSc nursing post-basic stage I exam | Mode: Offline
28 Jun, 2024 (Tentative)
Result - BSc nursing post-basic stage I result | Mode: Online
AIIMS Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2024 - All candidates appearing for the entrance exam for BSc nursing should check the Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 to know the age limit, academic requirements, pass percentage, nationality and other details before applying. The AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 eligibility criteria are separate for B.Sc nursing (H) and B.Sc Nusring post-basic courses offered by AIIMS. The detailed eligibility of AIIMS BSc Nursing can be checked below
AIIMS B.Sc (H) Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed class 12 under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board of any Indian State
- They must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subjects and secured a minimum aggregate mark of 55% for Gen/OBC candidates and 50% in case of SCs/STs category candidates
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates with a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have registered as RN or RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council
- Male nurses, who have passed before the implementation of a new integrated course in 2003 must be registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council. They should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months:
Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who will be appearing for their class 12 examination or an equivalent examination in March/April 2024 will be eligible to apply for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, Bachelor of Optometry and B.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
AIIMS BSc Nursing Application Form 2024 - Authorities will commence the registration process for AIIMS nursing 2024 in online mode. Only aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 will be able to apply for the nursing exam.
The process of the AIIMS BSc nursing application form 2024 can be done in two stages - basic registration and final registration. Only candidates whose AIIMS BSc nursing 2024 basic registration will be completed can apply for final registration. AIIMS BSc nursing application form process is also known as PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration). Check the complete details of the application form for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 below.
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 Basic Registration (PAAR): All undergraduate courses including nursing and MBBS require basic registration. This facility allows candidates to register only once and use the details to apply in the future also and not just the current year. Candidates who will successfully complete their basic registration under PAAR can move directly to the second stage of the AIIMS BSc Nursing application process in the coming years if they wish to apply.
The important point of the basic registration is that candidates have to upload the images only once and fill in the details as required. Students who have completed their basic registration will be able to use the same if they fill out the AIIMS BSc Nursing application form in the subsequent year.
How to complete the AIIMS BSc Nursing Basic Registration:
In order to fill out the basic registration part of the AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 application form, candidates must fill the following details:
Step 1 - Enter personal details
- Name as in the class 12 mark sheet
- Father's Name as per records
- Mother's Name as per records
- Address as per valid residential proof
- Date of Birth as per class 10 mark sheet
- Category as per the requisite certificate
- OBC Certificates are deemed valid for Central Government institutions and within the validity date as specified.
- Disability Certificate as per approved guidelines
- ID Card Details: As per any one of the following Photo Identity Cards – Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Original 12th board admit card/hall ticket with photos that must have been issued within the past two years.
The above data will be used for subsequent processes like admit card generation, results, admissions, etc. so candidates must carefully enter the details in the basic registration form of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024.
After submission, candidates will receive the Registration ID and password on their email Ids and mobile numbers. They must use the same to log in and complete the basic registration process.
Step 2: Uploading Images
The specifications of the same are given below
Left Thumb Impression
Passport size color photograph with white background only but without border
Signature on a white background in blue or black ink
Left thumb impression to be within box of 4*3 cm (width*height)
Photo should not be more than 6 months old
Signature must not be in capitals or just initials or have overwriting
Left thumb impression must be in blue/black ink pad. Ink should have covered the entire thumb
Dimensions are 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height).
Signature must be in box of 6*3 cm (width*height)
Size of image should be between 20-100 kb
Size of image should be between 50-100 kb
Size of image should be between 20kb to 100kb
Image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format
Image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format
Image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format
Step 3: Print the AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 registration Form
The basic registration cum application form of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2024 should be filled, after which it will be scrutinized for quality of images uploaded.
Status and Correction of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 basic registration form:
Candidates whose basic registrations will not be accepted will have to correct the deficiencies. Only then they will be able to complete the second and final stages of the AIIMS 2024 BSc Nursing application process.
Stage 2 of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 Application Form:
Generation of Code: Candidates whose basic registration will be successfully completed must apply for the generation of code in the second stage of the AIIMS BSc Nursing application process 2024.
Qualification Details: Candidates will have to enter their qualification details for their final registration.
Stage 3 of AIIMS BSc Nursing Application Form 2024:
Final Registration and Payment of Fees:
- Candidates must pay complete the final registration using the code generated in the second stage. Only then can they move forward to pay the application fees.
- Application fees: Rs 2000 for Gen/OBC candidates while it is Rs 1600 for SC/ST/EWS candidates. PwD candidates are exempted from paying the application form fee.
- Payment mode is Net banking, Debit/Credit cards
Choice of Exam City: Only once candidates successfully finish the payment of the application fees, they will be able to choose the exam city as per availability. choice of exam city will be available after the complete AIIMS BSc Nursing application form 2024 is filled and payment made.
|General, OBC||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 2000|
|EWS, SC, ST||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 1600|
AIIMS Nursing 2024 Syllabus
AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Syllabus
Fundamentals of nursing
Medical surgical nursing including anatomy
Physiology and pharmacology
Obstetrics nursing and midwifery
Community health nursing
Psychiatric nursing and professional trends in nursing
AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. Hons (Nursing) Syllabus
AIIMS Nursing 2024 Exam Pattern
AIIMS BSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2024 - While appearing for any entrance exam, it is important to arm oneself with all factors that are relevant and the AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 exam pattern is one such factor. This gives all candidates an idea of the type of questions to expect, the duration of the exam, the language, the marking scheme, etc. To know the exam pattern of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 check the details below
1. Exam Pattern for AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge|
|Sections in exam||Part A, B, C and D|
|Type of Questions||Objective type (Multiple Choice)|
|Subject wise Marks||Physics - 30 marks |
Chemistry - 30 marks
Biology - 30 marks
General Knowledge - 10
2. Exam Pattern for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) 2024:
|Subjects/ Topics||Fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing|
|Duration||90 minutes (1.5 hours)|
|Exam Centre||Delhi only|
|Total number of questions||70|
|Type of questions||Objective type (Multiple Choice)|
|Marking Scheme for written test||Correct answer: 1 mark |
Incorrect answer: -1/3 marks
Not answered or marked for review: 0 mark
More than one response: Negatively marked
|Total marks for Assessment test||30|
The written exam is stage 1 for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic). Candidates who qualify in the exam will have to also qualify in the Personal Assessment / Interview.
Factors to be considered for Personal Assessment test
- Past academic performance in the Higher Secondary or +2 or equivalent examination;
- Past academic performance in the Nursing examination;
- Performance as a Staff Nurse.
Note: Admission will be on the basis of aggregate marks of stage 1 and 2.
In case of discrepancies in entrance exam or question paper for AIIMS Nursing 2024:
- Candidates must email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the Assoc.Dean (Exam.), AIIMS, New Delhi within 24 hours of the entrance exam to report any discrepancy related to the question papers.
- Any other queries, candidates have to email email@example.com
AIIMS BSc Nursing Admit card 2024 - To download the AIIMS BSc nursing admit card 2024, candidates will be required to log in using their credentials. Candidates must check the details of the admit card of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 for discrepancies before printing the same. They must also carry specified documents along with their admit card to the exam hall the details of which are given below.
How to download AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 admit card?
- Visit the official website of AIIMS, aiimsexams.ac.in
- Login by clicking on the link to download admit card
- Enter the Registration ID and password
- The admit card will be displayed. Download the same
- Check if there are any discrepancies in the details
- If not, save a soft copy for future reference and print a copy.
What to carry to the exam hall along with the AIIMS BSc Nursing Admit Card?
- A photograph ( same as the one uploaded in the application form)
- A valid ID proof (same as the one mentioned in the application).
I tems debarred in the AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 Exam Hall
- Any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material, papers, notes, or books
- Wristwatches, cell phones, pagers, calculators, digital diaries or any kind of electronic gadgets, Bluetooth devices etc
Specified Dress Code for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024
- Not Allowed - Ornaments, headgear, hair bands, hair clips, belts, bags, credit cards, debit cards, etc
- Note: All the above items are strictly prohibited and candidates are advised not to carry them as there may not be a safe place to keep them till the exam is over.
AIIMS Nursing 2024 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Valid photo id
- one photograph
AIIMS, New Delhi announces the AIIMS nursing B.Sc. (H) and B.Sc. (post basic) 2024 result in an online mode. AIIMS BSc nursing 2024 result mentions the roll number and category. Check the steps for downloading the results for AIIMS BSc nursing 2024 below.
How to check the AIIMS BSc Nursing Result 2024?
- Login at the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in
- Click on the result link.
- AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 results will be displayed.
- Check the details mentioned carefully.
- Download the rank card which contains the details of the counselling.
Methodology to resolve a tie when two or more candidates get the same ranks
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (or Mathematics, in the case of Para-Medical courses) in the AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 exam.
- In case the tie is still unresolved, candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still remains unresolved, then candidates who have obtained higher marks in Physics in the AIIMS BSc Nursing exam 2024.
- Finally, to resolve the tie in case it doesn't get resolved using the above guidelines, the older candidate will be given preference in admissions
Inter-se-merit guidelines for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)
When two or more candidates have secured equal marks in both stages 1 and 2, the tie will be resolved by the following means
- Candidates who have scored higher in the written test will be ranked higher
- If the tie still is unresolved, candidates who are older in age will be offered admissions.
AIIMS Nursing 2024 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Online
AIIMS, New Delhi conducts the AIIMS BSc Nursing 204 counselling after the declaration of the result. Aspirants have to do registration for AIIMS BSc Nursing counselling 2024 and fill & lock the choices of preference. Based on the preferences of choices filled, aspirants will be shortlisted for AIIMS BSc nursing 2024 admission.
All the shortlisted aspirants will be required to provide their acceptance/refusal of seat options and have to report to the allotted college to join the institute. The order of counselling of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 will be General/ST/SC/OBC. The AIIMS BSc Nursing counselling will be done strictly on the basis of the combined merit list.
Steps in AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 Counselling (Round 1):
1. New Registration
2. Exercising, locking the choices and their order for Mock Round.
3. Announcement of MOCK results
4. Reordering of choices/adding/deleting choices and locking the choices as per preference
5. Seat Allocation
6. Acceptance or Refusal of the allocated Seat by the Candidate.
Flowchart depicting the counselling process of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024
After allotment candidates have to exercise the following options
- Option 1: ACCEPT allotted seat. Candidates cannot participate in further rounds.
- Option 2: ACCEPT allotted seat and wish to participate in 2nd Round
- Option 3. DECLINE/REFUSE allotted seat and do not wish to participate in the further counselling process
- Option 4. DECLINE/REFUSE allotted seat but wish to participate in the 2nd round of Seat Allocation
Who are eligible for the 2nd Round of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 Allotment?
- The candidates who will choose option 2 or 4 after seat allotment has been announced expressing a wish to participate in the second round
- All candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first round
Who are not eligible for 2nd Round of allotment?
- Candidates who fail to report to express their options after seat allotment. such candidates will be eligible for the open round of counselling.
Note: Candidates will be allowed to change their preference of institutions and subjects in all rounds.
Final Round of Seat allotment of AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024
The final round of AIIMS BSc Nursing counselling 2024 will be conducted offline where candidates had to participate in person.
Some rules for this round are:
- Any vacant ST seat after calling all eligible ST candidates shall be made available first to an SC category candidate and vice versa. If the seat still remains vacant, then it shall be made available to the eligible General Category candidates.
- In case of vacant OBC seats after calling all eligible OBC candidates, shall be made available to the eligible General category candidate.
- Any change of institution/or subject even within the institution will be allowed only after depositing the penalty amount in the form of a Demand Draft.
Documents to be submitted for verification
All the below-mentioned documents must be submitted in original along with a set of self-attested copies
- AIIMS BSc Nursing 2024 admit card
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary certificate issued by Board/ University mentioning
date of birth of the applicant.
- Degree/Provisional passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Detailed mark sheets of the qualifying examination
- Migration Certificate from the University/ Board last attended
- ‘No objection Certificate’ if the candidate is already employed with Central / State Government / Public Undertaking
- Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board in case of PwD candidates
- Category Certificate in case of SC/ST or OBC candidates
- Certificate of physical fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner
Additional Documents for B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) Applicants:
- Candidates who have applied for B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses will have to submit the following documents in addition to the ones mentioned above at the time of personal assessment
- Certificate of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- In case of a male nurse, (if passed before the implementation of the new integrated course in 2003) - Registration as a nurse with State Nursing Council
- Male Nurses also should have submitted a certificate in General Nursing with training in any subject out of the following for a period of 6 months:
Operation Theatre Techniques
Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
Community Health Nursing
The mark sheets also must be submitted
- Certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
Reporting for Admission:
- All selected candidates found medically fit will have to join the course after paying the requisite fee by the specified date else they forfeit the seat as well as the fees paid
- Candidates must bring all the relevant certificates/documents, in original to be kept with the institute till his /her completion of course.
- Candidates will have to undergo biometric verification at the time of joining
Important: Candidates who are already pursuing BSc Course or equivalent in any subject but have not completed the same shall also be considered if they report to the concerned Institute and deposit original documents along with a DD of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) as a security deposit. The Security Deposit will be refunded back within 5 days after depositing original documents.
AIIMS Nursing 2024 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- Admit card
- Matriculation/HSC certificate for date of birth
- Degree/Provisional passing certificate
- Marksheets of qualifying exam
- Migration certificate
- No objection certificate for govt employed candidates
- Physical disability certificate if applicable
- Category certificate if applicable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What will be number of questions and marking scheme of AIIMS BSc nursing 2024?
As per the officials, a total of 70 and 100 questions are asked in BSc nursing post-basic and BSc nursing (H) respectively. As per the marking scheme of AIIMS BSc nursing courses one mark is given for correct response and one-third mark for wrong attempt is deducted.
Question:I am in the final year of BSc Nursing. Can I apply for AIIMS MSc Nursing 2024 exam?
Yes, as per AIIMS MSc nursing eligibility conditions, aspirants who have passed or pursuing BSc (H) nursing/BSc (post-basic) nursing or BSc nursing (4 years) can apply for the exam.
Question:Will AIIMS nursing exam be conducted twice a year?
No, the exam for AIIMS BSc nursing is held once in a year.
Question:Who can apply for AIIMS nursing 2024 examination for BSc courses?
Aspirants who fulfills the basic eligibility criteria can apply for AIIMS BSc nursing entrance exam.
Questions related to AIIMS Nursing
bsc in cardio technology entrance exam
BSc Cardiac Technology is an undergraduate program lasting three to four years, focusing on allied medicine. The course combines theoretical knowledge with practical training, covering technical aspects of the cardiovascular system and emergency invasive procedures. Students learn about human anatomy, biochemistry, physiology, blood banking, haematology, and cardiac care technology. Cardiac Technologists assist physicians in diagnosing and treating heart disorders.
To enroll in the BSc Cardiac Technology program, students need a background in the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as core subjects. Admission to prestigious colleges offering this course can be secured through direct application, entrance exams, group discussions, and interviews.
For more information, please visit the following link:
Hope it helps you
What is the syllabus in AIIMS Nursing Syllabus Entrance Exam?
Here below I am providing you the syllabus for AIIMS Nursing Syllabus Entrance Exam:
- Solid State
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- PolymersP -Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- D & F -Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Phenol & Ester
- Coordination CompoundsKeystones and Carboxylic Acids
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Alternating Current
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota
- Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature
- Five Kingdom Classifications
- Cell Theory
- Structural Organization of Cell
- Mendels Law of Inheritance
- The Role of Plants in Human Welfare
- Mineral Nutrition Essential Elements and their Function
- General policy & scientific research
- Current Affairs
Whwn will the admit card of AIIMS BSC Nursing-2021 release?
The exam for AIIMS Bsc (H) nursing 2021 was postponed and will be conducted soon. The dates for the release of the admit card is not yet declared. Keep an eye on the official website for the latest information. Candidates who have not completed the registration successfully will not be issued AIIMS Nursing admit card 2021. The admit card can only be downloaded online. Every candidate must carry a hard copy of the admit card along with themselves at the exam centre.
when will aiims nursing exam held for 2021-2022
Hope you are safe and doing good
Regarding your concern,
AIIMS Nursing 2022 Examwill be organised inJune 2022.You will be able to fill the AIIMS Nursing Application form from second week ofMarch 2022.
The last date of submission of application form will be firstweek ofApril 2022.
The Application Fee can be submitted throughonline modeonly. You can use online payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Hope this helps, All the best.
is there any msc entrance for AIIMS
AIIMS offers two PG (MSC) courses which are Msc Nursing and Msc Biotechnology with 2 years of course duration.
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed Bsc Nursing/ Bsc Biotechnology etc with 60% (gen) and 55% (sc/st) with recognized board.
Admissions are on the basis if Entrance exam conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. There will be online counseling held after the results.
Hope this helps. Thank you.