About Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019
Indian Army BSc Nursing - The Directorate General of Medical Services (Army) has released the India Army BSc admit card on December 28 which can be accessed by the registered candidates. DGMS issued the Indian Army BSc 2019 application on November 12, 2018. The last date to apply was November 30. It is to be noted that only female candidates are eligible to apply provided they meet the academic and other required eligibility criteria. Admissions to the four year B Sc. (Nursing) Course at six Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services will be through the Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance exam 2019. Admissions will be based on merit cum choice as well as medical fitness of the candidate and the vacancies available in each college. Results will be announced for the interviews tentatively in April 2019. Selected candidates will be required to execute an agreement/bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service on admission to the course. The complete details of the Indian Army BSc Nursing including eligibility criteria, application process, dates, selection process and more are available below on this page.
During training candidates will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per existing rules and guidelines. On successful completion of training successfully, candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service as per the terms and conditions laid down subject to medical fitness. However, candidates who withdraw from the course or refuse to accept the commission offered or face termination of training will have to refund the bond money as per the terms and conditions. The dates of result declaration of the respective universities to which the six colleges are affiliated will be the date of commission. Seniority is determined by the dates of commission.
Admissions through Indian Army BSc Nursing exam are to the following colleges
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- INHS Asvini
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore
|Exam level:||National Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Dte General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Download all details about Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019Download Brochure
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2019 specifies the qualifications required to apply in addition to parameters like age limit, nationality, gender etc. The eligibility criteria of Indian Army BSc Nursing is mentioned below
- Only female candidates are allowed to apply for the entrance exam and subsequently consider them for commission. Candidates may be unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
- They must be Indian citizens
- Their date of birth as per their class 10 certificate must be between October 1, 1994 to September 30, 2002 (inclusive of both days).
- They must have passed 10+2 or equivalent (12 Years schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English in the first attempt from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- They must have scored not less than 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 or equivalent and must have studied as a regular student.
- Candidates appearing for their class 12 or equivalent exam during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
Note: Selected candidates will have to furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks prior to admissions
Medical Fitness Criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing
Medical fitness of the applicants will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces. The medical examination is mandatory and includes X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis). The minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxation by 5cm for candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region and Scheduled Tribes). Candidates can check their medical standards in the Indian Army website.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|SC, ST, OBC, General||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 150|
Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2019 was available in online mode only from November 12 till 30, 2018. Candidates have to first register and then proceed to fill the application form of Indian Army BSc Nursing. Candidates have to pay the fee online and upload their photo and signature as per given guidelines. Check the application process of Indian Army BSc Nursing below.
What to keep ready before filling the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form?
|Photograph||Recent colour photograph. Scanned photograph image must be between 5KB to 20 KB|
|Signature||with a black pen on a white paper. Scanned image must be between 5 to 10 KB|
To register and apply for Indian Army 2019 B.Sc Nursing Application Form - Click here (Closed)
Steps to fill the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2019?
Registration: Candidates must click on the "Officers entry apply/login" and click on Registration. They have to enter click on "Continue" and start the registration process. They are required to click on either Aadhaar No or Enrolment No and then enter their Aadhaar No, Name, Father/Guardian’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile No. Details like name etc must match those in matriculation certificate or class 10 or equivalent.
OTP verification: Candidates have to enter the OTP sent to their registered email id and click on the submit button to continue.
Filling the application form:
- Candidates have to next enter their personal, contact, academic details.
- They must set a password before clicking on the "Save" button to continue
- Next, they should click on "Communication Details" to continue OR click on "Update" button to edit any of the fields entered till then.
- They must next enter their permanent and correspondence address under "Communication details".
- Once the pop-up message, ‘Record saved successfully’ appears, candidates must click on the "OK" button and further click on the "Apply Online" tab on the dashboard.
- The "Apply" button appears only if the candidate is eligible and candidates must click on it to proceed.
- To edit any fields candidates can go to "My Profile", on the dashboard.
Uploading Photo and signature
- Photo must be between 5KB to 20 KB
- Signature must be between 5 to 10 KB
Candidates must upload the images as mentioned above and then click on "Communication details" again. There they must click on "Save & Continue" to proceed
- They must fill any details if asked and save again
- The summary of the details of the candidate will be displayed which has to be checked before submitting. It must be remembered that no modifications can be made in the application once it is submitted.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Application Fee Payment:
- Candidates must activate the SBI payment link given on the screen.
- They must then wait for 24 to 48 hours before making the payment
- Application fee for Indian Army BSc Nursing application form is Rs 150.
- After 24 to 48 hours have passed, candidates may copy paste the given link on the screen to make the payment.
- They must enter the DU link given by the bank after payment.
Choosing Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 exam centre
After payment is successful, candidates can opt for the exam centre of their choice. The authorities have listed 30 cities across the country where the exam for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 will be held.
Printout of the application form of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019
- Candidates must take a printout of the payment receipt using the given link on the screen
- They must also save the DU and reference number for the future.
For queries call 011-23092294
Lastly, candidates have to log in and go to the payment link page where they must enter the DU link which will be given by the bank.
Important: Candidates are advised to submit only one valid and active E-mail ID as well as one mobile number for all future correspondence. For further correspondence, candidates must remember their E-mail ID & password.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Admit Card
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2019 has been released by the authorities on December 28, 2018. Candidates have to login using their Username and Password and download the admit card to carry it to the exam centre while appearing for the entrance exam. Check the steps to download the admit card below.
To download the Indian Army 2019 BSc Nursing admit card - Click here
How to download the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Admit Card?
- Click on the "Officer's Entry Apply or Login".
- Enter the username and password.
- Copy the captcha code.
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Download and save the same.
- Check the details for discrepancies.
- Take a printout of the admit card of Indian Army BSc Nursing to carry to the exam hall.
Details mentioned in the admit card
The details mentioned will be pertaining to the candidate, exam schedule, test centre and other details. The Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2019 is an identity document and must be carried to the exam hall to be able to appear for the exam. Details mentioned will be as follows
- Name of candidate
- Exam Centre details
- Exam schedule
- Exam day instructions
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Result
The result of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 will be announced tentatively in the second week of May. Candidates may note that the result will be declared in the form of a pdf that lists the details of the candidates along with the marks scored. It may also be noted that the result if just the list of shortlisted candidates for an interview and the medical examination. Only candidates who clear the entrance exam will be listed in the Indian Army BSc Nursing result.
How to check the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2019?
- Candidates must click on the given link.
- The pdf that lists the result of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 will be displayed.
- They must search for their roll number and check the marks they have secured in the exam.
Details displayed in the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2019
- Serial Number
- Roll Number of candidate
- Marks secured in the entrance exam
A total of 545 candidates were shortlisted as per the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2018. The result document also lists the interview schedule of the candidates with details of the centre as well as the documents to be carried and other instructions for the interview.
Important : Candidates who are appearing for their 10+2 board examination must submit the attested copy of their class 12th mark sheet soon after the declaration of the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2019. Candidates who fail to send the class 12 marksheet copy will faorfeit their admissions chances. The last date to submit this is July 15, 2019. They are required to send the same to the following address-
DOG MNS (P&T) Integrated HQ of MoD (Army),
Adjutant General's Branch,
DGMS(Army) / DGMS-48, 'L' Block
New Delhi- 110 001.
The Final merit list will be prepared and announced only after the compilation of the scores in the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 exam and the performance in the interview as well as medical examination result. Candidates who clear all the stages will be called for admission on the basis of their merit and the vacancies existing in the respective colleges.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Selection Process
Indian Army BSc Nursing selection procedure 2019 - Only candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam will be shortlisted for the interview and medical examination which they need to clear to be selected for admissions to the four year B.Sc Nursing programmes offered by the six colleges under the Indian Army's jurisdiction. The selection process is as follows
Candidates have to take a print out of the call letter for the interview that will be sent via email to all the selected candidates.
The interviews will be held tentatively in April as per the Indian Army BSc Nursing notification released by the Indian Army. In addition to the interview, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination and may be required to stay at the hospital for the duration deemed necessary for the same. While TA/DA will be paid by the authorities as per the rules, candidates are advised to hold enough funds to participate in the interview and medical examination. Candidates will also be required to indicate their order of preference of college from the listed six colleges. The list is given below.
The following documents (original and a set of copies) need to be carried by the candidates to the interview for Indian Army BSc Nursing admissions-
- Print out of interview call letter sent by email
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class X Pass Certificate /equivalent certificate indicating date of birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Class XII Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Nationality Certificate
- Gap Certificate (when there is gap of more than two years between class 10th and 12th ) to be obtained from the Principal of the school from where class 12 has been completed
- Proof of having passed as regular candidate (from School where class 12 has been completed)
Two latest character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers
- Candidates who have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects must furnish a certificate to this effect from the Principal of School where they have studied their class 12. They must also bring an attested copy of the class 12 hall ticket/admit card.
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable, (from not below the rank of 1st class Magistrate/Tehsildar /Sub divisional Officer of the area where the candidate normally resides).
- Dependent Certificate of Army /Ex Service personnel from the competent authority-if applicable.
Certificate of proof -In case of War widows /dependents of personnel killed in action/ dependents of died in harness
- NCC 'C' certificate- if applicable
- Certificate of participation in sports events at School, College, District/State or National level- if applying in sports category.
- Any other relevant Certificates.
- Ten coloured Passport size photographs of the candidate
Details of the Medical Examination : Candidates who complete their interview successfully will be required to undergo a complete Medical Examination and are required to be present till they are informed of the result the same.
Details of TA/DA - Outstation candidates will be reimbursed second class train fare from the place of residence to the place of interview and back as TA. In case return tickets have been obtained at concessional rates reimbursement will be at those rates only. All claims for TN/DA have to be submitted to the Commandant/Commanding Officer of the hospital where the interview is held. The amount will be paid by the hospital authorities only when approved by the audit authorities. Correspondence regarding payment of the reimbursement has to be made directly with the hospital concerned.
Final Merit List - It will be announced once the medical examination of all shortlisted candidates is complete. The scores of the entrance exam, interview and result of the medical examination will be compiled and selection of the candidates announced for admissions. The result date for each college will be separate and will be considered for seniority during the awarding of the commission after completion of the course.
Seat Matrix and Tentative Dates of Indian Army BSc Nursing Final Result
|College Name||No of Seats Available||Date of Final Result (Tentative)|
|CON, AFMC Pune||30||August, 2019|
|CON,CH(EC) Kolkata||20||September/October 2019|
|CON, INHS Asvini||30||August, 2019|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30||July/ August, 2019|
|CON,CH (CC) Lucknow||30||November/December 2019|
|CON,CH (AF) Bangalore||20||January/February 2020|
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile