Stay up-to date with Indian Army BSc Nursing News
About Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023
The Directorate General of Medical Services (Army) grant admission to a four-year B Sc. (Nursing) course under Armed Forces Medical Services. The selection of candidates in Indian Army BSc nursing courses will be based solely on their NEET UG exam scores. Only aspirants who appeared and qualified for the NEET 2023 exam can get admission to MNS nursing courses.
As per the latest update, the NEET 2023 exam was conducted on May 7 at various test centres across India. Now, after the announcement of the NEET result, DGMS will announce the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 or MNS 2023 admission notification in online mode at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The MNS official notification will include details about the Indian Army BSc nursing 2023 counselling and interview dates.
Aspirants fulfilling the MNS 2023 eligibility and physical requirements can apply for Indian Army BSc nursing admission in online mode at DGMS's official website. Based on the application received, an Indian Army BSc nursing 2023 selection process will be conducted. The MNS 2023 selection process includes short listing through NEET (UG) score, verification of documents, Test of General Intelligence & General English (ToGIGE), Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), interview, medical examination.
The selected candidates will be required to execute an agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) on admission to the course. MNS result 2023 will be released in online mode mentioning the roll number of the qualified aspirants. Admissions will be based on merit cum choice as well as the medical fitness of the candidate and the vacancies available in each college.
Admissions through the Indian Army BSc Nursing exam are to the following colleges
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- INHS Asvini
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Indian Army BSc Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Dte General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||200 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Number of Seats||220 Seats|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
07 May, 2023
Exam - NEET (UG) exam date | Mode: Offline
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023 specifies the qualifications required to apply in addition to parameters like age limit, nationality, gender etc. The eligibility criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing are mentioned below
- Only female candidates are allowed to apply for the entrance exam and subsequently consider for commission. Candidates may be unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/widows without encumbrances.
- The female candidates must be Indian citizens
- Their date of birth as per their class 10 certificate must be between October 1, 1998, to September 30, 2006 (inclusive of both days).
- They must have passed 10+2 or equivalent (12 Years of schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English on the first attempt from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- They must have scored not less than 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 or equivalent and must have studied as regular student.
- Candidates appearing for their class 12 or equivalent exam during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
Note : Selected candidates will have to furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks prior to admissions
Medical Fitness Criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing
Candidates willing to appear for the MNS 2023 have to fulfil certain physical eligibility requirements, which can be checked below.
The minimum height required for entry into the Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm.
However, candidates from Hill and Northeastern States will be accepted with a minimum height of 147 cm.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The application process for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 has undergone a major change, as the Indian Army has decided to scrap the MNS entrance exam. Instead, candidates will now be getting admission to Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 courses only on their performance in the NEET UG exam.
On the basis of the NEET result, the online application process for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 will be commenced by the Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS). Interested candidates can follow the outlined steps to complete the application form for Indian Army Nursing 2023 in online mode:
Visit the official website of the Indian Army, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, and register with the required details.
Fill in the application form by providing personal details, academic qualifications, and contact information.
Upload scanned copies of the required documents in the specified size and format.
Pay the MNS 2023 application processing fee of Rs. 200/- (except for SC/ST candidates) through the online payment gateway.
Take a printout of the duly filled application form and payment confirmation page for future reference.
On successful submission of the application, candidates will receive a provisional registration number (reference number) on their registered email id and phone number.
Candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for updates and the notification to upload their NEET 2023 scores when notified.
|General, OBC||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||₹ 200|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 Selection Process
Only candidates who will qualify in the NEET entrance exam be shortlisted for the interview and medical examination which they need to clear to be selected for admission to the four-year B.Sc Nursing programs offered by the six colleges under the Indian Army's jurisdiction. The Indian Army BSc Nursing admission process for 2023 involves the following selection process:
Short listing through NEET (UG) score
Candidates who successfully registered and applied through the website joinindianarmy.nic.in and meet the eligibility criteria for NEET 2023 will undergo a selection process based on their NEET scores. The website will display the registration numbers of the candidates who have been shortlisted.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the Test of General Intelligence & General English (TOGIGE), Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview, and Medical examination. These assessments will take place at a specified venue. Admit cards for the MNS 2023 examination can be downloaded from the aforementioned website.
Verification of Documents
All shortlisted candidates for Indian Army BSc nursing admission will be required to produce original documents as listed in the admit card at the time of the MNS interview for verification.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to possess all original documents at the time of the interview. Non-possession of documents as per eligibility criteria or any misrepresentation of information will lead to disqualification from the selection process.
The following documents (original and a set of copies) need to be carried by the candidates to the interview for Indian Army BSc Nursing admissions-
- Print out of interview call letter sent by email
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class X Pass Certificate /equivalent certificate indicating date of birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Class XII Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Nationality Certificate
- Gap Certificate (when there is gap of more than two years between class 10th and 12th ) to be obtained from the Principal of the school from where class 12 has been completed
- Proof of having passed as regular candidate (from School where class 12 has been completed)
Two latest character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers
- Candidates who have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects must furnish a certificate to this effect from the Principal of School where they have studied their class 12. They must also bring an attested copy of the class 12 hall ticket/admit card.
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable, (from not below the rank of 1st class Magistrate/Tehsildar /Sub divisional Officer of the area where the candidate normally resides).
- Dependent Certificate of Army /Ex Service personnel from the competent authority-if applicable.
Certificate of proof -In case of War widows /dependents of personnel killed in action/ dependents of died in harness
- NCC 'C' certificate- if applicable
- Certificate of participation in sports events at School, College, District/State or National level- if applying in sports category.
- Any other relevant Certificates.
- Ten coloured Passport size photographs of the candidate
Test of General Intelligence & General English (ToGIGE)
The TOGIGE will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) consisting of 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of two marks each, with negative marking of 0.5 for each incorrect answer. Candidates will have to answer 40 questions in 30 minutes.
Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
The PAT is a qualifying examination, and its score will not be considered for preparing the final merit list.
The candidates will be interviewed by a Board of Officers at a designated venue.
All shortlisted candidates will undergo a Special Medical Board (SMB) at a designated venue. The candidates will be informed about their medical status, including the procedure for requesting an Appeal Medical Board, by the President Special Medical Board.
Seat Matrix and Dates of Indian Army BSc Nursing Final Result
|College Name||No. Seats Available|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
|Total seats ||220|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- Class 10 marksheet and certificate
- Class 12 marksheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Nationality certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Gap certificate in case of a gap of 2 years or more between class 10 and 12
- Proof of regular candidature from school last studied in
- Two character certificates from different gazetted officers
- Certificate from pricipal attesting study of class 12
- Class 12 hall ticket
- Category certificate if applicable
- Army/ Ex-serviceman certificate if applicable
- Certificate of proof in case of war widows or dependents of armed personnel killed
- NCC certificate if applicable
- Sports certificate if applicable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What is Test of General Intelligence & General English (ToGIGE) in MNS 2023?
The TOGIGE will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) for MNS 2023 consisting of 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of two marks each, with negative marking of 0.5 for each incorrect answer. Candidates will have to answer 40 questions in 30 minutes.
Question:Where will the medical examination be done for admissions?
The authorities informed candidates about the date, time and venue for medical examination through the call letter for the personal interview.
Question:How many seats are offered through Indian Army B.Sc Nursing?
Through MNS 2023 admission process, admissions will be granted to 220 seats in six participating colleges.
Question:Are male candidates eligible for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 courses?
No, Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admission will only be granted to female candidates only.
Questions related to Indian Army BSc Nursing
what exam need to clear to join Army Medical
See, if you wish to serve in the Indian army as a doctor, you can join Armed Forced Medical College, Pune. There are 150 seats in the college.
In order to get admission here, you need to have fulfilled the NEET exam criteria first.
After that, you have to appear for NEET, conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Once the results are out, ranks, merit list and cutoff are released. Candidates whose scores meet the cutoff have to register for AFMC M.B.B.S counselling and during choice filling give preference to AFMC Pune. After the counselling process, shortlisted candidates have to appear for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), interview and medical examination at AFMC Pune on the basis of their merit scores. Scores of this test are added to the scores of NEET UG scores and a final merit list is prepared based on the written examination and interview. Separate merit lists are released for boys and girls students. Selected candidates finally have to present the relevant documents and pay the fees.
Now, the cut off scores in the past few years for boys have been 605-610 while for girls 625-630. However it changes every year.
You can also use our rank predictor tool with the following link to estimate your rank for NEET 2022.
Hope this helps
All the best :)
indian army bsc nursing course ke application form kb tk aaye ge
Indian Army will release the notification for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination. As of now there is no official announcement regarding Indian Army B.Sc Nursing for this reason you need to wait until it it released. To check the updates, announcements and notification you need to visit the official website regularly. Here is the link to the official website
Alternatively you can click on the link below to check the important dates once it is updated
Once the notification is released you can apply as per schedule within the last date. The eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing is as follows
- Only female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/ legally separated/ widow without encumbrances are eligible to apply for the MNS 2022 exam.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and must have scored minimum 50% aggregate score as a regular student.
- Candidates are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for the exam, however, they are eligible to appear provisionally.
- The minimum height of candidates applying for the exam should not be less than 152 cms.
how many mns colleges are there in india
If this is regrading Military Nursing Services, then, there are six colleges in which B.SC Nursing program is offered by the Indian Army which includes,
- AFMC Pune
- College of Nursing, CH, Kolkata
- College of Nursing, INHS Asvini
- College of Nursing, (R&R), New Delhi
- College of Nursing, CH, Lucknow
- College of Nursing, CH, Bangalore
Know more about MNS Exam over here: https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/indian-army-bsc-nursing
Whats the date for Registration form in AIIMS bsc nursing 2021
No till now the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form has not been released by AIIMS New Delhi which is the conducting authority of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021. But it is expected to be out soon and it will be released on the official website of AIIMS, New Delhi as given below :-
But the dates for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing are out and are June 5th 2021 for Entrance examination and June 22nd 2021 for Personnel Assessment
After the release of application form you can follow the complete application process as described below and also note that to go for final registration one needs to get successful with basic registration because all undergraduate courses including nursing and MBBS will require basic registration :-
- You have to fill the registration form very firstly by visiting to the above mentioned official website.
- To register, you will have to enter your basic details such as your name, father's name, mother's name, contact details and so on.
- On submission of the above details in registration form, your registration ID and password will be generated which is to be used for further application process
- Now you should proceed to upload the different images in the prescribed format as given below :-
Left Thumb Impression
Passport size color photograph with white background only but without border
Signature on a white background in blue or black ink
Left thumb impression to be within box of 4*3 cm (width*height)
Photo should not be more than 6 months old
Signature must not be in capitals or just initials or have overwriting
Left thumb impression must be in blue/black ink pad. Ink should have covered the entire thumb
Dimensions are 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height).
Signature must be in box of 6*3 cm (width*height)
Size of image should be between 20-100 kb
Size of image should be between 50-100 kb
Size of image should be between 20kb to 100kb
Image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format
Image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format
Image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format
- After completing above steps you have to take the print of AIIMS Nursing 2021 registration form.
- Now after the above step when your basic registration will be successful then you have to apply for code generation and then should proceed for payment of application fee which is Rs. 1500/- for General and OBC category and Rs.1000/- for SC and ST category.
For complete details about AIIMS Nursing 2021 , check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
in which class should a student be for army medical
Earlier Armed Force Medical College (AFMC) conducted their own entrance to give admission to the interested candidates.
Now , admission is given to the candidates on the basis of their NEET score. You can appear for NEET after completing your 10+2 level.
Hope this helps,
All the best!