Stay up-to date with Indian Army BSc Nursing News
About Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022
The Directorate General of Medical Services (Army) conducts the Indian Army Bsc Nursing 2022 exam for admission to a four year B Sc. (Nursing) course under Armed Forces Medical Services. The nursing entrance exam is only conducted for female candidates for 220 seats offered in six institutions located in Pune, Kolkata, Asvini, New Delhi, Lucknow and Bangalore.
As per the latest update, MNS 2022 notification is out at joinindianarmy.nic.in. As per the notice, MNS nursing 2022 registration window will be available from May 11 to 31, 2022. The authorities will release the Military Nursing Service (MNS) application form 2022 along with the information brochure on the official website. In order to appear for the Indian Army BSc nursing exam 2022, candidates must fill the registration form of Indian Army Bsc nursing 2022 with details such as personal, academic, contact and others.
After the conclusion of the registrations process, the authorities will release the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 admit card for registered candidates along with the practice test. Candidates will have to carry a hard copy of the Indian Amry Bsc Nursing hall ticket 2022 with themselves at the exam centre. MNS nursing entrance examination 2022 will be held in computer-based mode from General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and General Intelligence subjects.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and medical test for completion of the MNS selection process. The selected candidates will be required to execute an agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) on admission to the course. MNS result 2022 will be released in the online mode mentioning the roll number of the qualified aspirants. Admissions will be based on merit cum choice as well as the medical fitness of the candidate and the vacancies available in each college.
Admissions through the Indian Army BSc Nursing exam are to the following colleges
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- INHS Asvini
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Indian Army BSc Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Dte General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||750 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Number of Seats||220 Seats|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
11 May, 2022 - 31 May, 2022
Application | Mode: Online
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2022 specifies the qualifications required to apply in addition to parameters like age limit, nationality, gender etc. The eligibility criteria of Indian Army BSc Nursing is mentioned below
- Only female candidates are allowed to apply for the entrance exam and subsequently consider for commission. Candidates may be unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
- The female candidates must be Indian citizens
- Their date of birth as per their class 10 certificate must be between October 1, 1997, to September 30, 2005 (inclusive of both days).
- They must have passed 10+2 or equivalent (12 Years schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English in the first attempt from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- They must have scored not less than 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 or equivalent and must have studied as a regular student.
- Candidates appearing for their class 12 or equivalent exam during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
Note : Selected candidates will have to furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks prior to admissions
Medical Fitness Criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing
Medical fitness of the applicants will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces. The medical examination is mandatory and includes X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis). The minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxation by 5cm for candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region and Scheduled Tribes). Candidates can check their medical standards in the Indian Army website.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2022 will be available on the official website. Candidates will have to first register and then proceed to fill the application form for Indian Army BSc Nursing. Candidates will have to pay the fee online and upload their photos and signature as per the given specifications. Check the application process of Indian Army BSc Nursing below.
What to keep ready before filling the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form?
|Photograph||Recent colour photograph. Scanned photograph image must be between 5KB to 20 KB|
|Signature||with a black pen on white paper. Scanned image must be between 5 to 10 KB|
Steps to fill the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2022?
Registration: Candidates must click on the "Officers entry apply/login" and click on Registration. They have to enter click on "Continue" and start the registration process. They will be required to click on either Aadhaar No or Enrolment No and then enter their Aadhaar No, Name, Father/Guardian’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile No. Details like name etc must match those in matriculation certificate or class 10 or equivalent.
OTP verification: Candidates have to enter the OTP sent to their registered email id and click on the submit button to continue.
Filling the application form:
- Candidates have to next enter their personal, contact, academic details.
- They must set a password before clicking on the "Save" button to continue
- Next, they should click on "Communication Details" to continue OR click on the "Update" button to edit any of the fields entered till then.
- They must next enter their permanent and correspondence address under "Communication details".
- Once the pop-up message, ‘Record saved successfully’ appears, candidates must click on the "OK" button and further click on the "Apply Online" tab on the dashboard.
- The "Apply" button appears only if the candidate is eligible and candidates must click on it to proceed.
- To edit any fields candidates can go to "My Profile", on the dashboard.
Uploading Photo and signature
- Photo must be between 5KB to 20 KB
- Signature must be between 5 to 10 KB
Candidates must upload the images as mentioned above and then click on "Communication details" again. There they must click on "Save & Continue" to proceed
- They must fill in any details if asked and save them again
- The summary of the details of the candidate will be displayed which has to be checked before submitting. It must be remembered that no modifications can be made to the application once it is submitted.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Application Fee Payment:
- Candidates must activate the SBI payment link given on the screen.
- They must then wait for 24 to 48 hours before making the payment
- The application fee for the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form is Rs 150.
- After 24 to 48 hours have passed, candidates may copy paste the given link on the screen to make the payment.
- They must enter the DU link given by the bank after payment.
Choosing Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 exam centre
After payment is successful, candidates can opt for the exam centre of their choice. The authorities will release the list of cities across the country where the exam for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 will be held.
Printout of the application form of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022
- Candidates must take a printout of the payment receipt using the given link on the screen
- They must also save the DU and reference number for the future.
For queries call 011-23092294
Lastly, candidates have to log in and go to the payment link page where they must enter the DU link which will be given by the bank.
Important: Candidates are advised to submit only one valid and active E-mail ID as well as one mobile number for all future correspondence. For further correspondence, candidates must remember their E-mail ID & password.
|OBC, SC, General, ST||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 750|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important for aspirants to understand the exam pattern of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 during the preparation period. The details pertaining to the Indian Army BSc Nursing paper pattern has been mentioned in the table below.
Indian Army BSc Nursing exam pattern
|Particulars ||Details |
|Mode of exam ||Computer based mode |
|Exam date ||To be announced|
|Total time allotted ||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes) |
|Topics covered ||General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence |
|Total seats ||220 in 6 institutes |
|After examination ||Interview and medical examination |
DDMS will release the admit card of Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 for candidates whose application forms were accepted. To download the admit card, candidates have to log in using their email ID and Password. Check the steps to download the Indian Army nursing 2022 admit card below.
How to download the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Admit Card?
- Click on the "Officer's Entry Apply or Login".
- Enter the email ID and password.
- Copy the captcha code.
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Download and save the same.
- Check the details for discrepancies.
- Take a printout of the admit card of Indian Army BSc Nursing to carry to the exam hall.
Details mentioned in the admit card
The details mentioned will be pertaining to the candidate, exam schedule, test centre, and other details. The Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2022 is an identity document and must be carried to the exam hall to be able to appear for the exam. Details mentioned will be as follows
- Name of candidate
- Exam Centre details
- Exam schedule
- Exam day instructions
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Answer Key
The conducting authority will release the answer key of the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 for candidates who appeared for the entrance exam. Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 answer key will include the answers to the questions asked in the entrance exam. Aspirants can match their marked solutions with the answers displayed in the answer key to calculate the expected scores to obtain in the test. With the help of the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 answer key, candidates will get an idea of whether they have qualified or not.
The MNS result 2022 will be announced in the form of a PDF that lists the roll numbers of the candidates. It may also be noted that the result is just the list of shortlisted candidates for an interview and the medical examination. Only candidates who will clear the entrance exam will be listed in the Indian Army BSc Nursing result.
How to check the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2022?
- Visit the official website of MNS 2022
- Candidates then must click on the link of "Indian Army BSc Nursing Result"
- The pdf that lists the result of the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 will be displayed.
- They must search for their roll number and check the marks they have secured in the exam.
Details displayed in the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2022
- Serial Number
- Roll Number of candidate
- Marks secured in the entrance exam
The MNS result 2022 document also lists the interview schedule of the candidates with details of the centre as well as the documents to be carried and other instructions for the interview.
Important: Candidates who are appearing for their 10+2 board examination must submit the attested copy of their class 12th mark sheet soon after the declaration of the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2022. Candidates who fail to send the class 12 mark sheet copy will forfeit their admissions chances. They will be required to send the same to the following address-
DOG MNS (P&T) Integrated HQ of MoD (Army),
Adjutant General's Branch,
DGMS(Army) / DGMS-48, 'L' Block
New Delhi- 110 001.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Selection Process
Only candidates who will qualify in the entrance exam be shortlisted for the interview and medical examination which they need to clear to be selected for admissions to the four-year B.Sc Nursing programs offered by the six colleges under the Indian Army's jurisdiction.
The selection process is as follows:
Candidates have to take a print out of the call letter for the interview that will be sent via email to all the selected candidates.
The interviews will be held tentatively in the first week of May. In addition to the interview, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination and may be required to stay at the hospital for the duration deemed necessary for the same. While TA/DA will be paid by the authorities as per the rules, candidates are advised to hold enough funds to participate in the interview and medical examination. Candidates will also be required to indicate their order of preference of college from the listed six colleges. The list is given below.
The following documents (original and a set of copies) need to be carried by the candidates to the interview for Indian Army BSc Nursing admissions-
- Print out of interview call letter sent by email
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class X Pass Certificate /equivalent certificate indicating date of birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Class XII Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Nationality Certificate
- Gap Certificate (when there is gap of more than two years between class 10th and 12th ) to be obtained from the Principal of the school from where class 12 has been completed
- Proof of having passed as regular candidate (from School where class 12 has been completed)
Two latest character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers
- Candidates who have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects must furnish a certificate to this effect from the Principal of School where they have studied their class 12. They must also bring an attested copy of the class 12 hall ticket/admit card.
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable, (from not below the rank of 1st class Magistrate/Tehsildar /Sub divisional Officer of the area where the candidate normally resides).
- Dependent Certificate of Army /Ex Service personnel from the competent authority-if applicable.
Certificate of proof -In case of War widows /dependents of personnel killed in action/ dependents of died in harness
- NCC 'C' certificate- if applicable
- Certificate of participation in sports events at School, College, District/State or National level- if applying in sports category.
- Any other relevant Certificates.
- Ten coloured Passport size photographs of the candidate
Details of the Medical Examination : Candidates who complete their interview successfully will be required to undergo a complete Medical Examination and are required to be present till they are informed of the result the same.
Details of TA/DA - Outstation candidates will be reimbursed second class train fare from the place of residence to the place of interview and back as TA. In case return tickets have been obtained at concessional rates reimbursement will be at those rates only. All claims for TN/DA have to be submitted to the Commandant/Commanding Officer of the hospital where the interview is held. The amount will be paid by the hospital authorities only when approved by the audit authorities. Correspondence regarding payment of the reimbursement has to be made directly with the hospital concerned.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Merit List
The merit list will be announced once the medical examination of all shortlisted candidates is concluded. The scores of the entrance exam, interview, and result of the medical examination will be compiled and the selection of the candidates announced for admissions. The result date for each college will be separate and will be considered for seniority during the awarding of the commission after completion of the course.
Seat Matrix and Dates of Indian Army BSc Nursing Final Result
|College Name||No of Seats Available|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
|Total seats ||220|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- Class 10 marksheet and certificate
- Class 12 marksheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Nationality certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Gap certificate in case of a gap of 2 years or more between class 10 and 12
- Proof of regular candidature from school last studied in
- Two character certificates from different gazetted officers
- Certificate from pricipal attesting study of class 12
- Class 12 hall ticket
- Category certificate if applicable
- Army/ Ex-serviceman certificate if applicable
- Certificate of proof in case of war widows or dependents of armed personnel killed
- NCC certificate if applicable
- Sports certificate if applicable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Are male candidates eligible for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam?
No, DGMS (Indian Army) conducts Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam for female candidates only.
Question:How many seats are offered through Indian Army B.Sc Nursing?
The exam is conducted for admissions to 220 seats in six participating colleges.
Question:Where will the medical examination be done for admissions?
The authorities informed candidates about the date, time and venue for medical examination through the call letter for the personal interview.
Question:When the result of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 will be announced
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result 2022 date has not been released yet.
Question:What is the validity of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result 2022?
The result of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing will be valid for only one year, i.e., in the year when the candidate appeared for the exam.
Question:When will Indian Army BSc Nursing exam 2022 be conducted?
Indian Army BSc nursing exam date 2022 will be announced soon.
Questions related to Indian Army BSc Nursing
INSTAN SALARY LOAN CUST0 MER CARE NUMBER 6296470990 7908494163CALL NOW J
INSTANT SALARY CUST OMER CARE HELPLINE NUMBER 7908494163 6296470990CALL NOW'A
what exam need to clear to join Army Medical
See, if you wish to serve in the Indian army as a doctor, you can join Armed Forced Medical College, Pune. There are 150 seats in the college.
In order to get admission here, you need to have fulfilled the NEET exam criteria first.
After that, you have to appear for NEET, conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Once the results are out, ranks, merit list and cutoff are released. Candidates whose scores meet the cutoff have to register for AFMC M.B.B.S counselling and during choice filling give preference to AFMC Pune. After the counselling process, shortlisted candidates have to appear for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), interview and medical examination at AFMC Pune on the basis of their merit scores. Scores of this test are added to the scores of NEET UG scores and a final merit list is prepared based on the written examination and interview. Separate merit lists are released for boys and girls students. Selected candidates finally have to present the relevant documents and pay the fees.
Now, the cut off scores in the past few years for boys have been 605-610 while for girls 625-630. However it changes every year.
You can also use our rank predictor tool with the following link to estimate your rank for NEET 2022.
Hope this helps
All the best :)
please said exam date of bsc nursing 2022 of indianarmy and how to dowanload admit card
BSc nursing 2022 of Indian army has not released the exam date yet. It will be available in there official website when they release the date.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 or MNS 2022 dates/schedule has been released by the DGMS or Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army) on their official website. It is a national level entrance exam for admission to b.sc nursing course. It is an online mode of examination that provides 220 seats. Last date of submission of application was 31-May-2022. Please stay updated continuously in the official website for knowing the details.
-Only female candidates who are Citizen of India
-Should have appeared for NEET (UG) Exam
-The female candidate should have cleared class 12 or equivalent examination (12 years of schooling) in her first attempt
-She should have scored 50 per cent in aggregate as a regular student from a recognized board, university or examination body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English subject.
You can login to the official website with your ID and password for getting into your own profile. Admit card will be available in your profile and you can download it and take the print out.
indian army bsc nursing 2022 when please send date
Directorate General of Medical Services is the competent authority for Indian Army BSc Nursing and admission for the same is now being done through NEET scores, the authority no longer conducting its own entrance test,
application form for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 was released on 11th May, and the last date to apply for the same was 31st May,
The eligibility criteria regarding this is passed 10+2 from a recognized board with physics, chemistry, biology and english securing 50% aggregate, they are also required to meet the medical fitness criteria as in terms of X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis). The minimum height should not be less than 148 cm, however relaxation by 5cm for candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region and Scheduled Tribes
Admission is done to 220 seats offered in six institutions of Pune/Kolkata/New Delhi/Bangalore/Asvini in the following colleges-
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- INHS Asvini
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore
Explore more details regarding this by visiting our page at https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/indian-army-bsc-nursing
can we apply now for bsc nursing 2022 sir.
B.sc in Nursing is a 4 years Undergraduate programme which really focuses on the training and theoretical knowledge to become a nurse.
The eligibility criteria for Admission process is candidate must have completed their 10+2 qualification securing 45%-50% with equivalent board with Science stream subjects like Physics, chemistry, Biology and English core subjects.
Candidate must have minimum age 17years old as of December 31th while seeking B.sc in Nursing course Admission is based on both Merit-based and NEET-UG exam for most of the centeral and state universities followed by a counselling round. Some colleges conduct their own Enterance Test such as AIIMS.
Here are some enterance exams are
- AIIMS B.sc Nursing Enterance exam
- MNS Enterance exam
Here some colleges for B.sc Nursing as;
- Jamia Hamdard University
- Lady hardinge Medical College
- Banglore Medical College and research institute
- RR Nursing institutions, Banglore
- Bhartiya shiksha parishad, Lucknow
- Hind institute of medical sciences, Lucknow
- NIMS University, Jaipur
- Jaipur National University
The Bsc Nursing fee structure is range from INR 2,000-2 lakhs per annum depend upon the institute.
Here is the link which help you out to predict the colleges