Stay up-to date with NEET PG News
About NEET PG 2022
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG) exam for admission to 26,168 Doctor of Medicine (MD), 13,649 Master of Surgery (MS) and 922 PG Diploma in 6,102 government, private, deemed/central universities.
As per the latest updates, the NEET PG 2022 exam is taking place today, May 21, 2022. The registered candidates can download the admit card released for NEET PG 2022 from the official website-- nbe.edu.in. In an earlier report, ministry of health and family welfare (MoHFW) sources told Careers360 that NEET PG 2022 exam will not be postponed, and will be conducted on May 21, as planned, putting a stop to NEET PG 2022 postponement news.
Earlier, the NEET PG exam date 2022 was March 12. On January 25, a petition was filed by 6 MBBS graduates seeking postponement of NEET PG 2022. The hearing for the petition was to be done on February 7, 2022.
NEET PG 2022 application form can be filled in online mode only. For NEET PG registration 2022, candidates have to enter their personal, academic, contact, internship, MBBS degree details and other asked details. As per the latest change, NEET PG application fee has been increased. NEET PG registration fee for general category is Rs 4,250, while for SC/ST and PwD, it is Rs. 3,250. The fee for NEET PG 2022 application form can be paid in online mode using credit/debit cards and net banking.
As a part of NEET PG counselling 2021, both provisional and final results have been announced. The NEET PG counselling 2021 second provisional result was announced on February 17, 2022. The final result of NEET PG 2021 round two was announced on February 18, 2022. On January 21, 2022, the provisional NEET PG 2021 counselling results were released. The final NEET PG 2021 counselling results were announced on January 22,2022. A total of 18,218 candidates have been shortlisted for allotment of seats after round one of NEET-PG counselling. On February 3, 2022, AIQ registration for the second round of NEET PG counselling 2021 will begin. The counselling for NEET PG 2021 will conclude on March 16, 2022.
NEET PG 2022 latest news and updates
May 21, 2022:NEET PG 2022 exam will held today from 9 a.m
May 10, 2022: An official notification on candidates with deficient images in NEET PG 2022 application form has been released at nbe.edu.in.
February 5, 2022: NBE released NEET PG 2022 exam date. The schedule of NEET PG 2022 has been revised and published on the official NBE website.
February 4, 2022: Through the notice released by the health ministry, the NEET PG has been postponed as it was clashing with the NEET PG 2021 counselling dates. Also, many interns were unable to participate in the NEET PG counselling 2022 process by the month of May or June. Check the notice below.
February 4, 2022: As per ANI tweet, NEET PG 2022 exam has been postponed by 6-8 weeks. Earlier, the NEET PG exam date 2022 was March 12. Check the latest tweet on NEET PG 2022 exam date here.
Union Health Ministry postpones NEET PG exam 2022 by 6-8 weeks— ANI (@ANI) February 4, 2022
The exam was scheduled to be held on March 12 pic.twitter.com/MPpisjbvvx
Changes in NEET PG 2022 exam:
NEET PG brochure has been released with some major changes.
- As per the latest update, NEET PG 2022 exam time has been changed.
- NEET PG exam will be held from 9 AM to 12:30 PM.
- One NEET PG exam centre has been increased.
After filling the NEET PG application form 2022, the registered candidates can download NEET PG 2022 admit card from the official website. NEET PG admit card will mention name of candidate, roll number, applicant number, date of birth, NEET PG exam date and time, reporting time, exam centre address and other exam day guidelines. NEET PG hall ticket 2022 must be downloaded and carried at the exam centre along with the relevant documents for verification purpose.
NEET PG exam will be held in computer based mode. As per the NEET PG exam pattern 2022, a total of 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam. NEET PG exam will be held for three hours thirty minutes. As per the NEET PG marking scheme, four marks will be awarded for every correct answer, while one mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Students also Liked:
- Online Degree and Diploma Courses
- Online Free Courses and Certifications
- Online Short Term Courses and Certifications
- Online Certification Courses
- View all Online Courses and Certifications
After a month of NEET PG exam, the NBE will announce NEET PG result 2022 on the official website. NEET PG result PDF will mention roll number and scores obtained (out of 800). NEET PG 2022 result will be prepared on the basis of marking scheme. Along with the result, NEET PG cut-off 2022 will be announced for UR, SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories. Only aspirants securing NEET PG 2022 cutoff will be considered qualified in the entrance exam. The qualified NEET PG candidates will be eligible to participate for NEET PG counselling 2022.
NEET PG counselling 2022 will be conducted for admission to 50% All India Quota (AIQ), 50% state quota, 100% deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS institutes. NEET PG 2022 counselling for AIQ candidates will be conducted in four rounds - round 1, round 2, mop-up round and stray vacancy round. During the NEET PG counselling, candidates have to provide their preferences of colleges and specialties in which they want to get admission. Based on these choices filled, seats available, NEET PG rank, reservation criteria and other factors, NEET PG 2022 seat allotment will be done.
Popular Online Medicine Courses and Certifications:
NEET PG 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate|
|Short Exam Name||NEET PG|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||4250 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
NEET PG 2022 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
20 Jun, 2022 (Tentative)
Result | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
14 May, 2022 - 21 May, 2022
Admit Card | Mode: Online
21 May, 2022
Exam | Mode: Online
26 Apr, 2022 - 30 Apr, 2022
Application Correction - Final edit window to rectify images | Mode: Online
29 Mar, 2022 - 07 Apr, 2022
Application Correction | Mode: Online
15 Jan, 2022 - 25 Mar, 2022
Application | Mode: Online
15 Jan, 2022
Advertisement | Mode: Online
Candidates who wish to appear for NBE NEET PG 2022, must check the required eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates must possess a valid MBBS degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), and have an MBBS degree or provisional certificate to that effect.
- Completion of the rotatory internship on or before May 31, 2022.
- Provisional or permanent medical registration certificate issued by MCI or a State Medical Council. This must be carried on the day of the exam and during admission.
- Candidates who have studied/qualified MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. Only candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to study MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% quota seats. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring this.
- Applicants who have completed their MBBS degree from outside India must have qualified the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
Applicants can check the steps to fill application form of NBE NEET PG 2022 below:
- Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and password will be then, sent through SMS and Email
- Fill the application form - Personal Details, Qualification Details (MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details, Internship Details, SMC/MCI Registration Details), Test Center Details
- Upload a recent passport size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format) signature
- Choose test city
- Make a payment of fees in the online mode through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Take a print out of the filled application form with transaction ID printed on it.
Important: Test City will be confirmed only after payment of fee is successful.
NEET PG Correction Window 2022
With the help of the correction window, applicants will be able to edit some details in their NEET PG 2022 application form. The details that can be edited during NEET PG correction window include
- Date of Birth
- Category of the Candidate
- Physical Disability Status
- EWS status
The following details cannot be corrected in the NEET 2022 application form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Testing City
For any query/clarification/assistance on NEET PG, candidates can write to NBE at email@example.com or call NBE Candidate Care helpdesk Toll Free number - 1800 267 4003.
Note: The email should mention the name of the sender, application ID, correspondence address and mobile number.
|OBC, EWS, General||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 4250|
|ST, SC||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 3250|
|OBC, ST, SC, General||PWD||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 3250|
Social and preventive medicine
General medicine including dermatology and venerelogy and psychiatry
General surgery including orthopedics, anesthesia and radiodiagnosis
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
NEET PG is a tough exam and every year more number of candidates appear for the exam that makes the competition high. Thus, preparing for the NEET PG 2022 exam from the earlier stage is recommended. A proper preparation strategy boost the confidence of the candidate making them mentally strong enough to face the examination with more determination. Few tips to prepare effectively for NEET PG 2022 exam are given below.
NEET PG preparation tips:
- Start as early as possible
- Work on your basics first
- Work on clinical concepts
- Prepare every topic including those too which have less weightage
- Practice previous year's question paper
- Keep yourself stress free
NBE NEET PG 2022 will be conducted in a computer-based mode. Candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern of NEET PG 2022 provided below.
NEET PG exam pattern 2022
|Mode of NEET PG 2022 Examination||Computer-based Test|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of the Question paper||English|
|Number of Questions||200 |
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Pattern||Correct Answer: +4 marks, Incorrect Answer: - 1 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
NEET PG 2022 Mock Test
NBE will release a demo test of NEET PG 2022 for all registered candidates. This is to aid all aspirants appearing for the entrance exam in preparing well by understanding the concept of the computer-based test. To avail the mock test, aspirants have to check the official website, click on the link given therein, and start practicing using the NEET PG 2022 demo test.
Some pointers to use the NEET PG Demo Test:
- The login is a dummy window. So candidates must click on "Sign In" to start the test.
- The test is generally for 20 minutes and has a timer and all factors available in the actual test.
- No scores will be given for the demo test of NEET PG.
- No correct answers will also be given. Candidates will have to look those up.
The NEET PG 2022 admit card has been issued to only registered candidates at nbe.edu.in. Candidates can download the NEET PG admit card by entering their user ID and password until the exam day. Upon downloading the admit card of NEET PG 2022, candidates will be required to affix a recent passport-sized photograph on the admit card.
Steps to download NEET PG admit card 2022
Go to the official website - nbe.edu.in and select the "NEET PG 2022" tab.
Click on the "applicant login".
Enter the user ID and password to log in
Click on the NEET PG 2022 admit card tab.
Verify the details mentioned in the hall ticket of NEET PG 2022
Download and take a printout of the NEET PG hall ticket 2022
NEET PG 2022 COVID-19 guidelines
NBE has released an official notice on NEET PG COVID regulations for the smooth and safe conduct of the exam. The notice titled, 'conduct of NEET-PG 2022 with COVID-19 appropriate behaviour' mentions the following further measures taken for the entrance exam: To read NEET PG 2022 notice - Click here
- Same state centres: NBE has increased the number of NEET PG exam centres and testing seats across the country, in order to avoid inter-state travelling. The centres have been increased for candidates who have chosen 'Others' as an option in the NEET PG application form.
- COVID E-pass: NEET PG admit card 2022 will have the COVID E-pass, which must be carried at the exam centre. The COVID E-pass can be asked by the police or administrative staff for scrutiny. The NEET PG e-pass will help aspirants in the movement without any travel restrictions. All the state departments have been informed in advance.
- Staggered entry at NEET PG centre: To avoid unnecessarily crowding at the exam centre, the aspirants must report at the centre as per the time allotted. Candidates are requested to respect the allotted time slot as communicated individually.
- Isolation labs: Candidates will be checked before entry inside the exam centre using the thermo-guns. Candidates with little or major COVID symptoms will be allowed to take the NEET PG 2022 exam inside an isolation lab.
- Compulsory use of face mask: No one will be allowed to appear for NEET PG test without the face mask. Candidates are not allowed to carry unnecessary items other than NEET PG admit card and relevant documents. Bottled drinking water will be provided inside the NEET PG exam centre 2022.
- COVID-19 protective gear safety kit: NEET PG test-takers will be provided with a protective gear safety kit containing, face mask, face shield and five sanitiser sachets. It is mandatory for aspirants to wear a face mask during and after the exam. The face shield can be taken off during the registration process and when face ID is required.
- The staggered exit of candidates from NEET PG test centres: After the completion of the exam, the staggered manner can be used to leave the NEET PG test centre. The directions and other regulations will be communicated by the centre in charge. The exit process will be completed over a period of 1 to 1.5 hours. Therefore, candidates must have patience.
NEET PG 2022 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- NEET PG 2021 admit card (with a recent passport sized photograph pasted on it)
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/Driving License/Passport/Voter Id)
- Photocopy of State Medical Council/Medical Council of India registration (Provisional/Permanent)
- Original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead for Indian/OCI citizen who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India
- Candidates carrying E-Aadhaar cards are required to ensure that the photograph is clear and matches their face at the time of exam.
NBE will announce the NEET PG 2022 result in an online mode. The result of NEET PG 2022 mentions the candidate's roll number and marks (out of 800). Candiadtes who have qualified in the NEET PG 2022 exam can download their scorecards from October 9 onwards. In order to qualify NBE NEET PG 2022, candidates need to secure the minimum cutoff percentile in the result.
How to check NEET PG 2022 result?
- Visit natboard.edu.in and click on the NEET PG 2022 result link.
- They must enter their user ID and password
- The result will be displayed and must be downloaded by candidates
The NEET mark sheet cum result certificate can be downloaded to be used for admissions. This is in actual the result. The NEET scores will be passed on to the respective states to be used for their respective counselling procedures.
NBE will release the cutoff of NEET PG 2022 along with the result in an online mode. The cutoff of NEET PG 2022 is the minimum marks that candidates need to score to qualify for the exam. The NEET PG cutoff is decided for different categories. In the previous session, Candidates can check NEET PG 2022 cutoff in the table below.
NEET PG Cutoff 2022
SC/ST.OBC (Including PWD)
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) conducts counselling for NEET PG 2022 for admission to 50% All India Quota (AIQ) seats, all deemed/central universities and ESIC/AFMS colleges.
NEET PG counselling 2022 will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee) for the seats under All India Quota and in Central and Deemed universities, while the state quota seat allotment process will be conducted by the respective state counselling authorities. Only qualified candidates will be eligible to participate in NEET PG 2022 counselling.
All India Counselling of NEET PG 2022 will be for
- All India 50% quota
- Medical Educational Institutions of Central Govt.
- AFMS Institutions
- Universities established by an act of Parliament
- Deemed Universities
State Level NEET PG 2022 counselling will be for
- State Quota Seats in Government/Private Medical Institutions in a State Institutions established by State. Govt.
- Universities established by an Act of State / Union Territory Legislature, Municipal Bodies Trust, society, Company or Minority Institutions
MCC will release the provisional first allotment list of NEET PG counselling 2022, while the final result will be made available later. Once the seats are allotted, aspirants need to provide an option for up-gradation and also download the allotment letter. Thereafter, report to the allotted college with the relevant documents.
Only the qualified candidates who will secure the minimum cutoff percentile will be required to register with the counselling bodies. Two rounds of NEET PG 2022 counselling will be held. The mop-up round of NEET PG counselling will be conducted only for Deemed and Central Universities. Candidates allotted seats through NEET PG counselling 2022 will be required to report to the allotted colleges within the stipulated time for admission purposes.
Documents Required at Counselling
- NEET PG 2021 admit card issued by NBE
- NEET PG 2021 result/score card
- MBBS mark sheets of first, second and third professional examinations
- Provisional/degree certificate of MBBS
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI
- High school/higher secondary/date of birth certificate as proof of birth date
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/voter ID/Passport/driving licence)
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate (as applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When the NEET PG application form 2022 will be released?
NBE released the application form of NEET PG 2022 on January 15 at nbe.edu.in.
Question:How many seats are offered through NEET PG 2022?
As many as 12,690 Master of Surgery, 24,306 Doctor of Medicine, 922 PG Diploma and 1,338 DNB CET seats will be offered through NEET PG 2022.
Question:Which institutes do not accept admissions through NEET PG?
AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS, PGIMER, Chandigarh, JIPMER, Puducherry, NIMHANS, Bengaluru and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum are the institutes which do not accept NEET PG scores.
Question:What is the attempt limit for NEET PG?
There is no limit to the number of attempts in NEET PG 2022.
Question:Is Aadhar card mandatory for NEET PG 2022?
According to the guidelines set by NBE for NEET PG 2022. it is mandatory for candidates to have Aadhar cards.
Question:What is the withheld NEET PG results?
NBE will withheld NEET PG 2022 result for such aspirants whose MBBS mark sheets and other documents will not be submitted by the last date. These candidates have to send these certificates/documents to the authority.
Question:When NEET PG 2022 will be conducted?
NEET PG 2022 exam date is May 21.
Question:Is NEET PG counselling 2022 conducted online?
Yes, the counselling of NEET PG is conducted in online mode.
Questions related to NEET PG
what is neet pg 2022 cutoff expected?
The NEET 2022 PG Cutoff has not been released yet. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the competent authority to release the NEET PG 2022 cutoff percentile along with the brochure pdf at nbe.edu.in.
As per the latest update, the NEET 2022 PG cutoff percentile is 50th for the General category, 40th and 45th for SC/ST/OBC, and General-PH categories, respectively. The NEET PG 2022 Cutoff marks and scores will be very difficult to predict as the results are yet to be announced.
The previous Year NEET PG 2021 Cutoff scores for various Categories is listed below for your reference:
GENERAL >>>>>>>>>>>>> 302
SC/ST/OBC >>>>>>>>>>> 265
GENERAL-PH >>>>>>>>> 283
SC/ST/OBC - PH >>>>>>>> 265
Furthermore, the prediction of above expected cutoff for various category may vary as the NEET PG Cutoff depends on various factors like :
Number of candidates appearing for the test
The difficulty level of the exam
Further, to know more about the NEET PG 2022 Expected and the previous year Cutoffs you can follow the below mentioned link to know more about this : https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-pg-cut-off
I hope that this will help.
20k rank in neet pg 2022 ...can i get general medicine in any govt clg ...in obc category. non service quota
Based on the previous year analysis... according to your NEET PG 2022 rank and category... some of the colleges in which you would have possibility of getting a seat are given below
Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Science
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical college
Government Medical college, Ernakulam
Government Medical college, Nizamabad
Kasturba Medical college, Mangalore
Raichur Institute of Medical Science
For more information you can predict the colleges using NEET PG 2022 college predictor tool provided below
Hope this information will help you
for around 40000 (gen cat)rank in neet pg , will i be able to get MS ENT In low paid private colleges? if so name a few colleges please ?
Based on the previous year analysis... according to your NEET PG Ranka nd category..... some of the medical colleges in which you would have possibility of getting a seat are given below
Bharathi Vidyapeeth DU Medical college and Hospital
Government Medical college, Nagpur
Government Medical college and Hospital, Chandigarh
VMKV Medical college and Hospital, salem
Santosh Medical college and Hospital, Santosh University
Sri lakshmi Narayan Institute of Medical Science
For more colleges you can predict using the NEET PG college predictor tool provided below
Hope this information will help you
my rank will be around 12,000 in neet pg 2022, can i get a chance in md psychiatry in govt medical college?
Dear Student ,
It is very difficult to assume your chances of getting colleges based on your given rank as every year the cut off can vary due to several reasons like :
- No of students appeared for the exam
- Difficulty level of questions
- Reservation criteria
- Seat matrix etc.
Still, I'm sharing some colleges name in which you might have chances to get admission in MD psychiatry/MD Psychology through NEET PG rank (as per NEET PG 2020/2019 cut off details )
- KPC Medical College and Hospital, Jadavpur
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Check the remaining colleges list from here :
You can also use NEET PG college predictor for your reference :
Hope this helps !
how i get neet pg security deposit mp dme2021
Hope you are doing well..!!!
The security sum will be discounted to the foundation where you took confirmation and will be changed against the principal year yearly expense else relinquished.
The notification expressed that according to the NEET PG data release, the discount interaction of Security Deposit of the multitude of qualified up-and-comers of PG directing 2021 will begin solely after the fruition of all rounds of Counseling. "Subsequently, the applicant should keep their card/financial balance ACTIVE till discount process is finished.
Hope this information helps you!!!
All the best!!!