What is NEET PG?
NEET PG Application Details
NEET PG application form is a five step process. All the steps are mandatory in order to successfully fill up the application form:
• Go to the official link to fill up the application form.
• Create a profile - Candidates have to enter their contact details.
• Apply for NEET PG - Once a candidate has successfully created their profile, they have to fill the NEET PG application form.
• Exam Centre - Candidates have to choose a preferred location where s/he would like to take the exam.
• Make online payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee (Rs. 3750 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) online by using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking facilities.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria of NEET PG is as follows:
- Candidates must have a possession of MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate of the same.
- Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India Quota 50% seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under Central Pool seats) to do MBBS from medical colleges in Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply. But such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that s/he was nominated by the Govt. of India, send it to the Deputy Director (Examinations), National Board of Examinations along with the print out of acknowledgement of submission of online application form.
- Candidates must have completed one year of compulsory rotating internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before March 31 of the year in which they are appearing for the exam.
- The dates indicated by the candidate with regard to one year of rotating internship, ie. start date and completion date, will be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original certificate at the time of counselling
- Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council is necessary and a document proof should be furnished at the time of counselling
NEET PG Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
NEET PG Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
|NEET PG Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 3543 Joined
- 548 Questions