About NEET PG 2019
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the NEET PG merit list for 50% AIQ on March 7. The result of NEET PG was declared on January 31, while score cards are available from February 6 onward. NEET PG 2019 entrance examination was administered on January 6 in online mode. The application process for NEET PG 2019 closed on November 22. NEET PG is a national level entrance examination conducted for admission to postgraduate medical courses in the country. NEET PG 2019 offers admissions to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) courses in the country. NEET PG is the entrance test to be used for admissions to 50% of All India Quota seats and 50% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu and Kashmir state), seats in Central and Deemed Universities and Armed Forces Medical Services institutions.
|Exam level:||National Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
Download all details about NEET PG 2019Download Brochure
NEET PG 2019 Important Dates
|15 Mar, 2019 - 03 Apr, 2019||Counselling - Round one | Mode: Online|
|05 Apr, 2019 - 22 Apr, 2019||Counselling - Round two | Mode: Online|
|13 May, 2019 - 26 May, 2019||Counselling - Mop-up round | Mode: Online|
|02 Nov, 2018 - 22 Nov, 2018||Application - NEET PG registration | Mode: Online|
|30 Dec, 2018||Admit Card - NEET PG admit card release | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2019||Result | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2019||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|07 Mar, 2019||Others - Merit List for 50% AIQ - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Jan, 2019||Exam - Date of exam | Mode: Online|
The NEET PG 2019 eligibility criteria for aspirants appearing in the postgraduate medical examination has been listed below.
- Candidates must possess a valid MBBS degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), and have an MBBS degree or provisional certificate to that effect.
- Completion of the rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2019.
- Provisional or permanent medical registration certificate issued by MCI or a State Medical Council. This must be carried on the day of the exam and during admission.
- Candidates who have studied/qualified MBBS from Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. Only candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to study MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% quota seats. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring this.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|General, OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3750|
|SC, ST||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|SC, ST, General, OBC||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
NBE released the NEET PG 2019 application form in the online mode on November 2, 2018. The last date to apply was November 22. Candidates can check the various steps of the application process of NEET PG 2019 here-
- Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and password will be then, sent through SMS and Email
- Fill the application form - Personal Details, Qualification Details (MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details, Internship Details, SMC/MCI Registration Details), Test Center Details
- Upload a recent passport size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format) signature
- Choose test city
- Make payment of fees in the online mode through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Take a print out of the filled application form with transaction ID printed on it.
Important: Test City will be confirmed only after payment of fee is successful.
Correction of mistakes in NEET application form
Candidates who have made mistakes in their application form can rectify the same tentatively by December 7. The correction window will be open for a week.
Candidates may note that the following details cannot be edited
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
- Category of the candidate
NEET PG E-books and Sample Papers
Candidates attempting NEET PG must be aware of the NEET PG exam pattern 2019. The exam pattern of NEET PG 2019 has been provided below.
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based Test|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of the Question paper||English|
|Number of Questions||300|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Pattern||Correct Answer: +4 marks, Incorrect Answer: - 1 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
|Sections in question paper||(Part A, B and C) each containing 50, 100, 150 MCQs|
The NEET PG admit card 2019 was released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on December 30, 2018. The NEET PG 2019 admit card was available only in the online mode. The admit card of NEET PG 2019 was issued to the aspirants who have successfully completed the process of registration. Candidates could download the NEET PG 2019 admit card from the official link by entering their user ID and password. Upon downloading the admit card of NEET PG 2019, candidates are required to affix a recent passport sized photograph on the admit card.
Documents to carry to the exam hall
- NEET PG 2019 admit card
- A valid photo ID proof
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration to be retained by the test centre
NEET PG 2019 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- NEET PG 2019 admit card (with a recent passport sized photograph pasted on it)
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/Driving License/Passport/Voter Id)
- Photocopy of State Medical Council/Medical Council of India registration (Provisional/Permanent)
- Original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead for Indian/OCI citizen who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India
348 Colleges Accepting Admission
NBE released NEET PG score card 2019 on February 6, in online mode. Only the qualified candidates can download the score card of NEET PG 2019 using their user ID and password. The socre card mentions name, All India Rank, marks (out of 1200), roll number, date of birth and other details. Earlier, the authority has declared the NEET PG result 2019 on January 31 in the online mode. Candidates who appeared the postgraduate examination can check their NEET PG 2019 result available in the PDF file. The result of NEET PG 2019 indicates whether a candidate has qualified in the exam or not. The merit list released in NEET PG 2019 result contains the roll number of the candidates, marks obtained (out of 1200) and rank secured. Candidates need to secure the minimum cutoff percentile in order to be included in the rank list of NEET PG 2019 result.
The NEET mark sheet cum result certificate can be downloaded to be used for admissions. This is in actual the result. The NEET scores will be passed on to the respective states to be used for their respective counselling procedures.
The cutoff of NEET PG 2019 is the minimum marks that candidates need to score so as to qualify in the exam. NBE has released the NEET PG cutoff 2019 along with the result on January 31. The NEET PG 2019 cutoff is decided by NBE and is subject to revision. NEET PG cutoff 2019 is different for different categories. Candidates can check the cutoff in the table given below.
|Category||Cutoff (Percentile)||Cutoff scores|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD)||40||295|
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
NEET PG counselling 2019 is being conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee) for the seats under All India Quota and in Central and Deemed universities while that of state quota is conducted by respective state counselling authorities. MCC has started the counselling of NEET PG 2019 from March 15. NEET PG 2019 counselling will be conducted in the online mode. Qualified candidates who will secure the minimum cutoff percentile will be required to register with the counselling bodies as and when the registration facility is available to participate in the counselling process. There will be two rounds of NEET PG 2019 counselling. The mop-up round of counselling will be conducted for Deemed and Central Universities only. Candidates allotted seats through NEET PG counselling 2019 will be required to report to the allotted colleges within the stipulated time for admission purposes.
Documents Required at Counselling
- NEET PG 2019 admit card issued by NBE
- NEET PG 2019 result/score card
- MBBS mark sheets of first, second and third professional examinations
- Provisional/Degree certificate of MBBS
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional registration certificate issued by MCI
- High School/Higher Secondary/Date of Birth certificate as proof of birth date
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/Voter ID/Passport/Driving licence)
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate (as applicable)
Questions related to NEET PG
Ambedhkar University Usmania university
The student of any state can attend the counseling if any state but college if every states have their own reservation for their domicile students....
Do we need to apply separately for B cat seats in Telangana? Will there be another notification for that? Or it's a common one for both I.e
There is no separate process for B CAT seats. The allocation of B category seats in Telangana takes place on the basis of JEE/IPE rank. The process...
Free exit means that if you get a seat in Round 1, then it is not compulsory for you to report at the college or to take admission there.You can st...
Dear Student,Greetings.The application forms of UP NEET PG 2019 was supposed to be out in the thirs week of March 2019, though the dates were tenta...
News and Articles
Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2019
Karnataka PG Medical Admission 2019 - The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has an...
AP PG Medical Admission 2019
AP PG Medical Admission 2019 - NTRUHS has released the online application form on March...
Telangana PG Medical Admission 2019
Telangana PG Medical Admission 2019 - KNRUHS has released the application form of Telan...
Haryana PG Medical Admission 2019
Haryana PG Medical Admission 2019 - Pt B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences has re...
Kerala PG Medical Admission 2019
Kerala PG Medical Admission 2019 is done by CEE based on NEET PG scores. Kerala PG medi...
MP PG Medical Admission 2019
MP PG Medical Admission 2019 - The application form of MP PG 2019 medical merit list wi...
West Bengal PG Medical Admission 2019
West Bengal PG Medical Admission 2019 - WBUHS has published West Bengal PG Medical 2019...
J&K PG Medical Admission 2019
J&K PG Medical Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET PG scores. Choice filli...
NEET PG Counselling 2019
NEET PG Counselling 2019 - DGHS has started the choice filling of NEET PG 2019 counsell...
BVP PG Medical Admission 2019
BVP PG Medical Admission 2019 - The choice filling process of BVP PG medical 2019 has c...