What is Tamil Nadu Medical?

Admissions to undergraduate MBBS and BDS programmes in state of Tamil Nadu will be done on the basis of 10+2 or Higher Secondary Certificate marks.There is no separate entrance exam for admissions to Medical and Dental Colleges of Tamil Nadu.Read More

Tamil Nadu Medical Exam Insights

Exam Difficulty Level

  • Easy
  • Moderate
  • Difficult
Year 2016
Disclaimer: Based on our tool Result Predictor.

Tamil Nadu Medical Exam Pattern

Mode of Exam: Online

QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Tamil Nadu Medical

Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!

  • 876 Joined
  • 20 Questions
H

helen mary 2 months ago

helen marys picture
Helen MaryLast Seen: 1 month 4 weeks agoJoined on: 18-Nov-2017

We dont want to appear neet then

Answers (5)

User Pic

pratiksha pandu 2 months ago

pratiksha pandus picture
Pratiksha PanduLast Seen: 3 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 02-May-2016
Hi! Other options available include AIIMS,JIPMER or FPMT( FOREIGN PRE MEDICAL TEST) .....but attempting NEET is a better option cause having state quota will definitely give you good chances because ...Read More

View All Answers

G

girish krish 4 months ago

girish krishs picture
Girish KrishLast Seen: 1 week 2 days agoJoined on: 31-Mar-2017

What is the eligibility cut off for goverment colleges in tamilnadu?

Answer (1)

User Pic

Priyanka Kashyap Expert 4 months ago

Priyanka Kashyaps picture
Priyanka KashyapLast Seen: 2 days 2 min agoJoined on: 13-Sep-2016
To get admission under state seats, domicile would be required and if you are not having the residential proof of Tamilnadu then you can only apply for private colleges. Also, if you go under AIQ then...Read More
R
Rupini Anbuchelvans picture
Rupini AnbuchelvanLast Seen: 6 months 1 week agoJoined on: 10-Jul-2017

Sir I have got 278 in neet can I get into a govt college in tamilnadu I belong to mbc category and I'm a state board Student

I've got 278 in neet can I get seat in govt Medical college in tamilnadu

Answer (1)

User Pic

Shefali Expert 6 months ago

Shefalis picture
ShefaliLast Seen: 18 hours 16 min agoJoined on: 09-Feb-2016
You have less chances based on your marks to get MBBS/BDS college. If you want you can try for paramedical courses.

Y

yashaswini reddy 6 months ago

yashaswini reddys picture
Yashaswini ReddyLast Seen: 4 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 08-Jul-2017

Sir can I get a bcat Mbbs seat in tamilnadu.my neet all India rank is 17900

Answers (2)

User Pic

Manisha Gupta Expert 6 months ago

Manisha Guptas picture
Manisha GuptaLast Seen: 12 hours 52 min agoJoined on: 08-Sep-2016

The chances are less for 15 % quota but decent chances are for 85 % quota seats.

View All Answers

User Pic

Mohamed Rizwan 6 months ago

Mohamed Rizwans picture
Mohamed RizwanLast Seen: 6 months 2 days agoJoined on: 01-Jun-2017

I have scorrd 289 in neet and from tn..can i get seat in govt colg in tn?? i belong to BCM community

Answer (1)

User Pic

Manisha Gupta Expert 6 months ago

Manisha Guptas picture
Manisha GuptaLast Seen: 12 hours 52 min agoJoined on: 08-Sep-2016
With this score the chances are less to get admission in Gov colleges & private colleges but you can try for private once.