Questions

50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 461 - 470 out of 1034375 Questions

For taking b com degrees what are the subject to be choose for cuet exam and general test is compulsory or not

Tanya Gupta 18th Mar, 2024

Hello,

For the CUET exam for B.Com degrees, subjects like English, Mathematics, Economics, and Accountancy may be required, but it depends on the university. Whether a general test is compulsory varies by institution. Check the specific requirements of the university you are applying to for accurate information.

Hope this helps you,

Thank you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/university.careers360.com/exams/cuet-ug/amp

can we study both gynecologist and cardiologist

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to study both gynecology and cardiology. However, becoming proficient in both specialties would require extensive education and training. Typically, individuals would complete medical school, followed by residency training in one specialty , and then pursue additional fellowship training in the second specialty. This would involve several years of study, clinical rotations, and practical experience in both fields.

Hope this helps you,

Thank you

is mechanical engineering in diploma is valuable for becoming an a investment banker course

Hello,

A diploma in mechanical engineering may provide technical skills but is not directly relevant for becoming an investment banker. Investment banking typically requires a background in finance, economics, or related fields. However, diverse skills can be advantageous in certain aspects of the industry.

Hope this helps you,

Thank you

https://www.careers360.com/courses/investment-banking-course

sir delhi state open board valid from GDS post Office yes and no

Hello,

The validity of a Delhi State Open Board (DSOB) certificate for a GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) post office job depends on the specific requirements set by the postal department or recruiting authority. While some organizations may accept DSOB certificates for certain positions, others may have different criteria or preferences.

Hope this helps you,

Thank you

my age is 18 ,, I can do it D.pharmacy

Hello,

Yes, typically you can pursue a D.Pharmacy (Diploma in Pharmacy) course at the age of 18. D.Pharmacy programs usually accept students who have completed their 12th grade or equivalent examination with a science background. As long as you meet the eligibility criteria set by the institution offering the D.Pharmacy course, you should be able to enroll in the program at the age of 18.

Hope this helps you,

Thank you

what are the best universities in abroad to study masters in physiotherapy

Manisha 14th Mar, 2024

Hello aspirant

Master in physiogherapy is a two years post graduate Course.

Eligibility for the course is to have bachelor's degree kn physiotherapy .

Universities offering mpt Course abroad

Cardiff university

La trobe university

University of Plymouth

Auckland university of technology

Coventry university

Deakin university

Teesside university

University of south Australia

Flanders university

University of Liverpool

University of Otago

University of Birmingham,

University of technology , Sydney

CURTIN university

Keele university

Sheffield Hallam university

Baylor university

I have taken 2 year drop for NEET,how can I get admission in bsc computer science without CET?

Manisha 14th Mar, 2024

Hello aspirant

You can get admission to bsc in computer science without any entrance test.  You will get admission for Course on the basis of class xii score .

For pursuing bsc in computer science you must have passed class xii with physics,  chemistry and mathematics with minimum 50 % marks .

Note that yoj must have given maths exam too as for neet biology is required .

Without maths you won't be eligible for getting  computer science seat.

If you had taken pcmb in class xij ie physics, chemistry, biology and maths then you won't have to worry .

Otherwise you can give maths exam from NIOS .

1 View

I mistakenly choose three option b tech b arc b planning in jee application form but I want only one of them so doring exam can i give only b tech exam not other two . It will compulsory to give all three ppr

Manisha 25th Mar, 2024

Hello krishna

If you have filled three subjects in jee application form , you will have to appear for three subjects,  now you can not make changes .

Jee main exam April 2024 session will be commenced from April 1 to April 15, 2024. The exam will be held in two shifts , first shift from 9 am to 12 pm and second shift will be from 3 pm to 6 pm.

The candidates should carry their admit cards along with them.

Hi when i submitted my neet application i gave my expired passport as identity proof as my adhaar card wasnot updated can i now change my identity proof and submit my updated adhaar ?

Manisha 14th Mar, 2024

Hello aspirant

There is provision for making important corrections in your neet application form as there will be neet correction window process that will be commenced in second week of April 2024.

Till then you must update your aadhar card and get it edited in the application form at that time

The candidates will be allowed to make corrections in important informations or documents such as name, Date of birth, father's name,  mother's name,  aadhar number etc .

You will have to log in to the official website , you will need your application number and password to open the application form.

what is syllabus of HPU BCA entrance exam ?

Rishitha 13th Mar, 2024

The syllabus for the HPU BCA entrance exam consists of:

1. Mathematics - Algebra, trigonometry, statistics etc
  2. Logical reasoning - coding and decoding, Number&letter series, blood relations etc.
  3. English - reading comprehension, Grammer, vocabulary etc.
  4. General Awareness - current affairs, history, geography, economics etc.

To know more about the syllabus of Himachal Pradesh University, click on the below link.

https://hpuniv.ac.in/syllabus.php

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint