NEET UG 2020 College Predictor - All India & State Counsellings
- Know your admission chances in medical/dental colleges with NEET All India Rank
- See your chance in NEET 15% All India & 85% State Quota Seats, Central & Deemed Universities including management quota
- Get your NEET All India & State Level Counsellings personalised report with Top MBBS & BDS Colleges delivered on mail
- Check course & counselling-round wise cut-offs of NEET for various state quotas, govt. & management quota seats, caste groups, minority types, etc.
- 65,000+ medical aspirants used Careers360 College Predictors
- Predict your admission chances in MBBS / BDS UG seats through All India level counselling
- Includes 15% All India quota seats in govt. colleges, central universities & management quota seats in private colleges
- Check chances in Central, Deemed Universities
- Predict your admission chances in MBBS/BDS seats through state level counsellings
- Includes 85% State Quota seats in govt. colleges, private colleges seats through merit & management quota
- Check state-wise cutoffs for Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
College Predictor for NEET
Medical aspirants, after successfully appearing for their entrance examination, are keen to know which college will be allotted to them. This is because the competition level is high and even a single mark makes a whole lot of difference. To help candidates solve their query, Careers360 brings to you NEET UG college predictor, an innovative tool that helps medical aspirants predict the possible college and course in which they can get admission on the basis of their ranks.
Candidates can check their chances of admission in the medical and dental colleges of the nation with help of NEET All India Rank (AIR)
Medical aspirants can also check the probable chance of them getting admission in 15% AIQ, 85% state quota, Central/Deemed universities on the basis of various deciding factors
Medical aspirants can also get a personalised report on NEET counselling covering various factors like top MBBS & BDS colleges and All India level and state level counsellings
What users have to say