NEET PG 2022 College Predictor - All India & State Counselings Plus E-Books
- Check chances in 50% All India, 50% State Quota Govt Seats & Private Seats, Central & Deemed Universities for your Home State, Seat type, Caste, etc
- Get NEET PG Counseling personalised report for 57+ PG branches with Top MD/ MS/ Diploma Government & Private Colleges in All India & State Level Counsellings
- Get NEET PG E-Books on FAQs, NEET PG Admissions – Seat Matrix, Fee Structure, Cut-offs, Stipend & NEET PG State Counsellings delivered on mail
- 3 Lac+ Medicine Aspirants used Careers360 College Predictors
NEET PG 2022 All India Counselling College Predictor
- Predict your admission chances in medicine PG seats through All India level counselling
- Includes 50% All India quota seats in govt. colleges, management quota seats in private colleges
- Check chances in Central, Deemed Universities
- Analyze and identify the best MD/ MS/ Diploma Government & Private Colleges you can get based on your Rank among 57+ PG branches
NEET PG 2022 State Counselings College Predictor
- Predict your admission chances in medicine PG seats through state level counsellings
- Includes 50% State Quota seats in govt. colleges, private colleges, seats through institutional, management quota, In-Service & Service quota
- Check state-wise cutoffs like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, UP, Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, TN, MP, WB, Odisha, etc.
NEET PG 2022 College Predictor
NEET PG 2022 College Predictor - If you are appearing for NEET PG 2022 exam and feeling baffled as to which college you will get or what will be your chances of getting admission in your preferred college; then the NEET PG 2022 college predictor is a premium mechanism or tool that can be used to know the college and courses that you can bag.
On the basis of your rank, you can use NEET PG college predictor tool by Careers360 to predict your chances of admission in medicine PG seats through all India/ state level counselling.
How to use the NEET PG 2022 College Predictor?
Candidates can follow the given steps to use the NEET PG college predictor tool:
Step 1 - Proceed with selecting amongst - All India counselling college predictor or state counselling college predictor
Step 2 - Click on “Use Now”; to open the resp. predictor
Step 3 - Enter your details such as NEET PG All India Rank, seat type, category and proceed to “Predict My Colleges”
Note: please select appropriate options in the type of seats that will be used to predict your chances
How is the NEET PG 2022 College Predictor by Careers360 helpful to you?
The data provided is used to analyse the NEET PG 2022 performance. The NEET PG college predictor tool by Careers360 uses advanced algorithms and historical counselling data; thereby suggesting the best suited government and private MS/ MD / Diploma colleges.
Major Advantages of NEET PG College Predictor
Using the NEET PG 2022 College Predictor, you will be able to access the following information-
- Candidates can know about the course and round-wise counselling cut-offs of NEET PG 2022 for different set of categories
- Candidates can analyze and identify the best medicine colleges among the 57 PG branches
- Selection on the basis of fee structure, course and location becomes handy
- Related data such as NEET PG FAQs, NEET PG admission details such as seat matrix, cut-offs, stipend is delivered on mail
NEET PG 2022 counselling will be conducted in an online mode at mcc.nic.in. A total of 6,102 colleges and 649 hospitals offering 9953 MD, 10821 MS, 1979 PG Diploma, and 1338 DNB CET seats will be offered through the NEET PG counselling 2022. To appear in the counselling rounds of NEET PG 2022, candidates must qualify the NEET PG exam conducted by NBE.
Type of NEET Counselling
Name of counselling
MCC NEET PG 2022 counselling
50% AIQ seats in government institutions, central universities, deemed universities, ESIC and AFMS institutes
State quota NEET PG 2022 counselling
85% state quota seats in government colleges
100% seats in private medical, minority institutes, universities established by an act of state, municipal bodies trust, society or company located in the state.
What users have to say