MSc, PhD in Biomedical Science @ Delhi University
Institute: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi
MSc-PhD combined degree programme in Biomedical Sciences (Full Time 4 Years)
- MSc - PhD Combined Degree Program in Biomedical Sciences will focus on the specializations: General Biomedical Science, Medicinal Chemistry, Medical Biotechnology, Metabolic Pharmacology, Toxicology and Molecular Medicine.
MSc degree programme in Biomedical Sciences (Full Time 2 Year)
- MSc Degree Program in Biomedical Sciences will focus on the specializations: General Biomedical Science, Medicinal Chemistry, Medical Biotechnology, Metabolic Pharmacology, Toxicology and Molecular Medicine.
Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences / Zoology / Botany / Microbiology / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Environmental Biology / Biotechnology / Laboratory Techniques / BPharma / BVSc or MBBS with at least 55% marks from University of Delhi or any other examination recognized by the University or equivalent thereto.
- There shall be no entrance test for PhD. Specializations available are: Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry, Bio-inorganic Chemistry, Bio-Organic Chemistry, Medical Biotechnology, Pharmaceutics, Reproductive Biology, Developmental Genetics, Microbiology and Cell Biology, Chemistry and Biology of Heme, Metabolic Pharmacology, Toxicology etc.
Eligibility: Master's Degree in the appropriate field of Science, MVSc, MPharma or MD with a minimum of 55% marks.
Selection process: On the basis of written test, Interview and group discussion in case of MSc - PhD and MSc.
How to apply: Click here to download application form.
The bulletin of Information along with Application form for all the above courses can be obtained from the office of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi-110007 on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 09.30 am to 01.30 pm against Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- for General and Rs. 400/- for SC / ST. If required by Post, candidates have to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- for General and Rs. 450/- for SC / ST.
The draft should be made in favour of the 'Director, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research' and should be sent along with an application on plain paper including the name and address (with pin code) of the applicant, in block letters.
- Application deadline: June 15, 2012
- Entrance test: July 7, 2012
- Interview for PhD: July/ August 2012
Click here to view details or see page 9 of the Hindu newspaper dated April 12, 2012
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research
University of Delhi, Delhi - II 0 007
Phone: +91 - 11 - 27666272, 27667151