BPT course at Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha
Institute: Maharaja Agrasen Medical College Agroha (Hisar)
Programme: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Duration: It will be a regular full time four and half years decided theoretical, practical and clinical study as per B.P.T. curriculum of followed by compulsory 6 months internship.
- The candidate should attain the age of 17 years or more on December 31, 2011
- The candidate must have passed following examinations:
- Senior Secondary certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana or equivalent certificate examination with a minimum 50 % marks in the aggregate in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English taken together and pass the qualifying examination. In the case of SC/ ST candidates the marks obtained should be read as 40%.
Prospectus can be procured from college cashier after depositing Rs.500/- or post by sending Rs. 550/- draft in favour of Director, MAMC, Agroha
How to apply: Click here to download application form
- Last date for receipt of application form: July 20, 2011
- Date of first counseling: July 27, 2011