300 Veterinary Officers! Animal & Fisheries Resources Dept
Recruitment at: Animal & Fisheries Resources Department
Job Location: Patna (touring job)
Position: Veterinary Officers on contractual basis (No of Posts-300)
Remuneration: Rs 22500/- per month
- Candidate should have a B.V.Sc & A.H Degree along with an internship of minimum 6 months and also need to be registered with Bihar Veterinary Council, Patna.
- Candidates doing internship are also eligible to apply but they should be able to produce certificate of B.V.Sc & A.H Degree and Registration certificate of Bihar Veterinary Council, Patna at the time of Counseling/ Interviews.
Age limit: 37 years (Women: 40 years, SC/ST-42, EBC/BC-40)
Tenure: Appointment will be for period of maximum 1 year or till Regular appointments are done, whichever is early.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be listed in a priority order on the basis of marks in B.V.Sc & A.H Degree and then be called for an interview.
How to apply:
- Click here to download the application format
- Enclose attested copies of all certificates with the application form and affix recent passport-sized photograph at the requisite places in the form. Also enclose tow stamp sized photograph along with the application form.
- Enclose two 16*10 cms self-addressed stamped (Rs 25/-) envelopes along with application form.
- Duly filled application form along with all the enclosures needs to be sent by post to The State Coordinator, B.L.D.A, Frozen Semen Bank-cum- Bull Station, Near Bihar Veterinary College, Near Patna Airport, Patna- 800014.
Application Deadline: October 21, 2011
Animal & Fisheries Resources Department
Phone: (0612) 2217543, 2215962