BE, BTech, BArch for NRI @ Anna University
About: Anna University for Admission to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. Degree Programmes in the following faculties for the academic year 2012- 2013 for students under NON - Resident Indians (NRI) Foreign Nationals (FN) / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf countries (CIWGC).
Institute: Anna University
Programme: B.E., B.Tech., B.Arch
- US$ 7500 per year for all UG Programmes.
- US$ 29,000 Fee payable in one installment per Course.
- US$ 36,500 Fee payable in one installment for B.Arch (10 semesters).
- * Please refer to the enclosed list in Annexure-I for Course / Branch.
- B.E. / B.Tech. Degree (Four years): Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. (10 + 2) of Indian System or its equivalent (completed 12 years of school education).
- Candidates must have studied in English medium or having proficiency in English language and obtained a pass in the qualifying examination with minimum of 50 percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for admission to all programmes including Industrial Bio-Technology.
- B.Arch. Degree (Five Years): The qualifying examination is a pass in 12th Grade or its equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subjects. In addition, the candidates must have passed the National Aptitude Test (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture, India (www.nata.in).
Registration fee: A Bank Draft for US $ 200 drawn in favour of the Director, Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai, India payable at New York drawn from the Nationalised Banks of India or other International Banks with branches in India should be submitted along with the application. Check whether the Demand Draft has routing number and seal and is signed by the authorised official.
Selection process: Selection of the candidates will be done on first come first served basis subject to availability of vacancies and production of the following documents:
- Proof for the Citizenship of the candidate.
- Passport of the candidate.
- Valid student visa.
- PIO / OCI card (In case of Citizen of Indian Origin)
- Qualifying mark list of the candidate.
- School Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate.
- Certificate showing that the candidate has proficiency in English language.
- Eligibility Certificate from Indian Embassy for B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch ***.
- Proof of Financial support.
Note: *** If the candidate has studied in a Non-Indian Government board of education system in abroad or in India, the eligibility certificate obtained from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi or Indian Embassy in abroad, where the candidate has studied should be submitted.
How to apply: Click here to download application form
Application deadline: July 31, 2012
Click here to view details
Phone: (044) 2235 8265, 2235 8266, 2235 8267