Diploma (Radiation Med/Radioisotope Tech): BARC
Institute: Radiation Medicine Centre, Homi Bhabha National Institute
- Diploma in Radiation Medicine (DRM)
- Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Technology (DMRIT)
- DRM: 2 years
- DMRIT: 1 year
- DRM: Rs 16000/- per month in the first year and Rs 17000/- per month in the second year.
- DMRIT: RS 9300/- per month
- MBBS Degree including internship of an MCI recognized Institute/University. Candidates having post-graduate medical qualification may also apply.
- Candidates sponsored by Medical Institutions with immediate prospect of post training employment will compete for 1 (one) seat.
- Upper age limit: 40 years as on May 1, 2012
- BSc Degree with 60% and above marks on aggregate of science subjects of a recognized University with Chemistry, Physics, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biophysics, BSc (Nuclear Medicine Technology) or BSc (Medical Radiological Technology).
- Those having MSc degree may also apply, but they will not have any preference in selection.
- Upper age limit: 35 years as on May 1, 2012
- DRM: Admission criteria will be a CET (Common Entrance Test) of 200 questions in 3 hours with negative marking for incorrect answers. Subjects covered will be, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Internal Medicine (Cardiology, Pediatrics, Oncology), Infectious diseases, Neurology, Nephrology, Endocrinology and Recent Advances in Medicine.
- DMRIT: Admission criteria will be a CET (Common Entrance Test) of 150 questions with negative marking for incorrect answers. The CET syllabus will be drawn from Science subjects: Physics , Chemistry, Maths or Biology of Standard XII or equivalent.
How to apply:
- Download application form from the website
- Submit the completed application form along with a self-addressed envelope (bilingual-Hindi & English) (Size: 200 mm x 110 mm) for the Common Entrance Test Admission Card to Deputy Establishment Officer (R-II), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay Mumbai - 400 085
- Attested copies of MBBS degree certificate and mark sheet should be enclosed for DRM and attested copies of BSc Degree (Convocation) Certificate & Mark list alongwith mark sheet of Higher Secondary (XII Std) for DMRIT courses along with the application.
Application Deadline: March 3, 2012
Deputy Establishment Officer (R-II),
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai - 400 085
Phone: (022) 25505050 / 25592000