APSCHE announces EAMCET MBBS 2015
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has announced Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2015 for MBBS programmes. As per the official notification, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad shall conduct EAMCET MBBS 2015 on May 10, 2015 for admissions to various MBBS programmes in various state medical colleges.
Check below for EAMCET MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria and other important details.
EAMCET MBBS 2015 will be the basis for admissions to undergraduate medical and dental programmes in various medical colleges of the state.
EAMCET MBBS 2015 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates appearing for EAMCET MBBS 2015 can find below the eligibility criteria –
- Candidates should be Indian or OCI/PIO Card Holders
- Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement for admission into Category-A seats as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) order, 1974 as subsequently amended
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology individually, securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of the subjects. He needs to have passed in English too. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC need to secure a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate of the subjects.
- Candidates should complete 17 years of age as on December 31 as of the year of admission
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for latest updates on EAMCET MBBS 2015
Medical Courses without NEET 2021 – Candidates can check the m...
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2021 - Aspirants seeking for informa...
NEET 2021 National Testing Abhyas - NTA' NEET app will help ca...
NEET admit card 2021 - NTA will release NEET 2021 admit card i...
Questions related to NEET
Has anyone with 50%in intermediate or (12th) joined in medical College in mbbs with neet good score by clearing neet exam has anyone got admission in medical College with inter or 12th with 50%cleard neet studying in medical College anyone is there
You can find many candidates who scored 50 to 55% in PCB but they scored good in neet.
Eligibility to appear neet - the candidate must score minimum 50% marks in Physics, chemistry and biology
Eligibility for admission to MBBS or BDS/ medical course - The candidate must have passed xii board with minimum 50% in PCB subjects and must have qualified neet exam.
So you don't have to bother about your xii STD marks , you just have to secure 150 marks in PCB subjects. But one should not take it granted as if you are not clear with theory part then it will be difficult to cover neet syllabus. You must try to do your best .
neet 2021 date,time,place, syllabus
Usually NEET is conducted in the very starting week of May but this year due to the hardships of COVID-19 till now National Testing Agency which is the conducting authority for NEET, has not released any notification for NEET 2021 and until any notifications get released by we cannot help you with exact dates. Till the official notification gets out you should stick to your preparation and to help you in your preparation for NEET 2021 we have some resources which you can access from the link given below :-
Exact dates are expected to be out by the end of this month so till then we have to wait for it and the discussions are also being carried out for allowing the candidates to attempt NEET twice in a year. It is also to be noted that from May 4th the board examinationa of CBSE are going to be commenced. So there is possibility that NEET 2021 may get it's date after boards like around in month of June or July, but still we have to wait for any official announcement either from NTA or Education ministry.
To get live updates and complete details about NEET kindly visit the link given below :-
If you are preparing for NEET 2021 then I am enlisting down some preparation tips which would help you in keeping yourself motivated and give a boost to your preparation because now the last 4-5 months are remaining for NEET 2021 :-
- Very first thing is go through the syllabus of NEET and categorize it as difficult average and easy and then start from easy then average then difficult chapter and follow this pattern regularly . https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-syllabus
- Make a proper time-table to balance your studies and daily routine work and give more time to studies.
- Go for the best study material which can make you more confident while solving the question of NEET because it will boost your moral https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-study-material
- Don't forget to make notes while studying because it will help you in memorizing the important things in the last time prior to exam.
- Practice previous year's question papers and sample papers as many as you can because it will enhance your self-confidence and time management skill https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-sample-paper
- Don't forget to do exercise and yoga regularly to keep your body mentally and physically fit.
- You can also check out NEET Knockout package for your preparation https://learn.careers360.com/knockout-neet-may/?product=50&icn=knockout-neet-2021-may&ici=
For more detailed preparation tips for NEET 2021 kindly check out the link given below :-
The NEET 2021 syllabus is mentioned below and it is as same as of previous year because as per the latest announcement made by Hon'ble Education Ministry the choices might be introduced in NEET 2021 to cope-up the reduction of syllabus of various boards :-
> Physical world and measurement
> Current Electricity
> Laws of Motion
> Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
> Work, Energy and Power
> Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
> Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
> Electromagnetic Waves
> Properties of Bulk Matter
> Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
> Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Waves
> Atoms and Nuclei
> Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
> Electronic Devices
> Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
> Solid State
> Structure of Atom
> Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
> Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
> Chemical Kinetics
> States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
> Surface Chemistry
> General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
> p-Block Elements
> Redox Reactions
> d and f Block Elements
> Coordination Compounds
> s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
> Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
> Some p-Block Elements
> Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
> Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
> Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
> Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
> Environmental Chemistry
> Biomolecules, Polymersand Chemistry in Everyday Life
> Diversity in Living World
> Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
> Genetics and Evolution
> Cell Structure and Function
> Biology and Human Welfare
> Plant Physiology
> Biotechnology and Its Application
> Human Physiology
> Ecology and Environment
For complete details and latest updates on NEET 2021 Syllabus kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
SWARNENDU MUKHOPADHYAY. hello ,তুমি কি neet এ বসতে পেরেছো.... তুমি cc candidate.. i think তুমি exam দিয়েছো।??
Hello dear student
Please write the question in English language only so it will be better for giving the answer of your queries.
Please post your queries again with proper details of the question.
If you want to know about neet couching than please visit the link.
For more updates about neet please visit the link.
Hope that's helpful
Best of luck
how can I get good marks in NEET
Getting good marks in the NEET Exam is not so difficult. You can easily get a good rank with your hard work and determination.
But for this, you need to make a proper plan first. You have to make a proper study time table. Study daily for atleast 8-10 hours. Whatever time you study daily, give your maximum efficiency in it.
Start from the very basic book i.e. NCERT. For all the three subjects, physics , chemistry and biology, the ncert book is very important. Read each chapter completely. This will make your concepts more clear.
Don't go for too many books. One book alongwith the NCERT is sufficient to get good marks. Below I have mentioned some good books other than ncert.
Physics : Concepts of Physics by HC Verma, SL Arora Physics
Chemistry : OP Tondon Chemistry, RC Mukhrjee Physical Chemistry
Biology : Trueman's biology, Biology by Dinesh
Solve as much previous year NEET papers as you can. This is the key factor in getting good marks in this exam.
Hope it helps you.
please mention neet 2020 cutoff in wb college-wise by both AIQ & State Quota
The state counselling conducting authority is responsible for releasing cutoff of West Bengal MBBS/BDS 2020 for 85% State Quota seats. While the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will release the West Bengal cutoff for 15% AIQ seats.