BHU MBBS BDS 2016 admission through AIPMT
Govind Kumar, 10 Mar 2016, #NEET
Applications Open Now
UPES - School of Health Sciences
Apply

Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS BHU) will accept AIPMT 2016 score for admissions to 71 MBBS and 42 BDS seats. There will be no entrance exam for BHU MBBS BDS 2016 admissions as a merit list will be prepared based on AIPMT 2016 scores. However, the candidates will have to apply for BHU MBBS BDS 2016 admissions.

The application procedure of BHU MBBS BDS 2016 will begin from March 14 and last date of applying is April 30, 2016. Candidates have to fill BHU MBBS BDS 2016 application form for participating in offline counselling procedure which will be conducted in four rounds beginning in the month of July.

As per BHU MBBS 2016 eligibility, candidates must be of 17 years on or before December 31, 2016 and passed 10+2/HSC examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English from the recognized schools. All candidates eligible for AIPMT 2016 can fill BHU MBBS BDS 2016 application form irrespective of their State of domicile.

Admission to 85% IMS BHU MBBS and BDS seats will be filled on the basis of BHU MBBS 2016 merit list and remaining 15% is under All India Quota and to be filled through AIPMT 2016. Admissions to undergraduate medical or dental programmes will be considered only after the fulfilment of eligibility criteria as asked admission authority.

The national level AIPMT 2016 is scheduled to be held on May 1 by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota except institutions in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.

 

Moreover, CBSE will provide BHU MBBS BDS 2016 merit list based on marks scored in AIPMT 2016 after declaration of result and allotment of medical and dental seats.

 

BHU MBBS BDS 2016 Seats Matrix:

Distribution of 71 BHU MBBS Seats in different categories is as follows:

General   - 36

OBC   - 19   

SC - 11

ST -  05

Total  - 71 MBBS Seats

Distribution of 42 BHU BDS Seats in different categories is as follows:

General – 12

OBC – 21

SC – 06

ST – 03

Total – 42 BDS Seats

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to BHU MBBS BDS 2016

Applications Open Now

UPES - School of Health Sciences
UPES - School of Health Sciences
Apply
View All Application Forms

More like NEET

Questions related to NEET

Showing 76086 out of 76087 Questions
1 View

can I give neet exam after 12th class

Shagufa Zareen Student Expert 22nd Nov, 2019

Hello Aspirant,

Yes you can give NEET after 12th exam and the eligibility criteria to sit for the NEET exam is class 12 only so you are good to go. First go through the syllabus and try to complete the portion which is in your class 12 so that you will left with only class 11 for revision and deep learning.

Good luck

5 Views

What is the expected neet 2020 marks for (obc) government college in tamilnadu??

Shivam bhardwaj Student Expert 22nd Nov, 2019
Hello Nivetha,
Hope you are doing well.
WithTamil Nadustudents faring well in NEET, thecutofffor MBBS courses atgovernmentmedicalcollegesmight increase by more than 25 marks this year. Last year, thecut-off for governmentmedicalcollegesin OC category was 424. For BC and BCM it was 369 and 343.
Good luck
7 Views

Hi , I am 30 years old , can i attempt this exam ? I passed already HS in 2006 .

Shivam bhardwaj Student Expert 22nd Nov, 2019

Hello Manoj,

Hope you are doing well.

There is no upper age limit till the Supreme Court passes its judgement on it. If no barrier occurs by Supreme Court then you can surely give the exam


Good luck

5 Views

neet mbbs cutoff 2019 and 2018 and 2020

Shivam bhardwaj Student Expert 22nd Nov, 2019

Hello Sudhanshu,

Hope you are doing well.

If you want Cutoff last mentioned years, you can click the following link. It will help you a lot.

https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-cut-off

Good luck

4 Views

for OBC what was cut off in 2019 NEET??

[email protected] 22nd Nov, 2019

Hello aspirant. Hope you are doing good. I would like to to tell you that the cutoff in 2019 NEET was 30th percentile for OBC students. For your reference, I am sharing a link that consists of all the necessary information for NEET. You can check that link.

https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-cut-off

I hope you found this answer helpful. Good luck for your future.

Top
The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books