BHU MBBS BDS 2016 application reopens from July 9; apply before August 8
None, 07 Jul 2016, #NEET
Applications Open Now
UPES - School of Health Sciences

Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi, is re-opening BHU MBBS BDS 2016 application forms from July 9, 2016. According to the official notification released by BHU, the last date to fill the online applications is August 8, 2016. Earlier, the applications forms of BHU MBBS BDS 2016 were available between March 30 and April 30, 2016, which has again been made available.

This comes after the Supreme Court’s ruling to conduct NEET Phase 2 examination on July 24, 2016. The university has taken the decision of reopening the MBBS and BDS application forms in order to provide an opportunity to NEET 2016 Phase 2 candidates who wish to apply for MBBS and BDS programmes in the central university.


The online registration will be a multi-stage process, involving filling up the form, payment of application fees, uploading of photograph, signature and thumb-impression, and submitting of the filled in applications.


The cost of application form for General and OBC category candidate will be Rs.1000, whereas, it will be Rs.600 for PC, SC & ST candidates. The application form fees will have to be remitted through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IMPS only.


To fill BHU MBBS BDS 2016 Application Form: Click Here

The merit list of BHU MBBS BDS 2016 will be released the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, tentatively, in the month of September, 2016. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in NEET 2016 and will specify candidate’s name, total marks in NEET 2016 as well the merit rank.


Admissions to 85% seats (71 MBBS and 42 BDS) in Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), BHU will be filled through BHU MBBS BDS 2016 merit list and the remaining 15% seats (13 MBBS and 8 BDS) will be filled through centralized counselling of NEET 2016. There are a total of 84 MBBS and 50 MBBS seats in the university.


Stay tuned to for more news and information on BHU MBBS BDS 2016

Applications Open Now

UPES - School of Health Sciences
UPES - School of Health Sciences
View All Application Forms

More like NEET

Questions related to NEET

Showing 75227 out of 75228 Questions

neet ka exam kis class ma deya jhata hai

VIPIN KUMAR 17th Oct, 2019
Dear Candidate,
It's compative exam to get admission in MBBS and BDS course .
You can give this exam with appearing in 12th and AFtr 12th .
Good luck

sir neet ka leya kaysa kaysa tayri kara aur kya kya padna ho ga

VIPIN KUMAR 17th Oct, 2019
Dear Candidate,
First off its necessary to understand which type of question paper comes in neet . Then you have to check your self in which area you are good.
Then take less stress study smart and study basic fundamentals or ncrt book of class 11th  and class 12th.
You can easily crack the exam . Be focused and study smart .
Good luck .

I am preparing for ncert enough for organic chemistry friends are saying 11th organic chemistry requires knowledge out of it should I prepare organic chemistry for neet

Ashish pal Student Expert 17th Oct, 2019

Hello dear aspirant.

It is generally advised to go through NCERT Books because most of the questions asked are from NCERT. If you complete NCERT Books then almost 85-90% questions will be asked from this book only so you will be having better chances of scoring.

But for complete detailed information and knowledge you can go through JD Lee organic chemistry.

Hope it helps.

Good luck


what is the details of neet exam 2020?

Priyaanka Sarkar Student Expert 17th Oct, 2019

Dear Sudipta, NTA hasn't released any official notification regarding NEET 2020 yet. However it has released an official schedule. From 2020. the admission to AIIMS and JIPMER also will be through NEET scores. So NEET will be conducted for approximately 1,10,000 MBBS seats in Medical Colleges across India.


  • Indian Nationals, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, and Foreign Nationals
  • No upper age limit as of now. The Candidate should be at least 17 years by December 31st of 2020
  • You should have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your Core Subjects.
  • 50% Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category, 45% for PWD and 40% for OBC,SC,ST Candidates.
  • NIOS and Private Candidates are also eligible


Registration Dates: 2nd to 31st December, 2019

Downloading of Admit Cards: 27th March, 2020

Date of Examination: 3rd May, 2020

Date of Announcing Result: 4th June, 2020

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books