BVP CET Bsc nursing 2020 dates announced; exam on May 24
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has announced its schedules for BSc nursing examination. BVP CET 2020 entrance test for B.Sc Nursing will be held in two days, also known as the first and second test. The last day to fill out the application for the BVP CET BSc nursing first test is May 17 whereas for the second test, it is May 31, 2020. Authorities will conduct the first test for BVP CET for BSc nursing on May 24 whereas the second test will be conducted on June 7, 2020.
BVP CET BSc nursing - Important dates
Last date to apply
May 17, 2020
May 24, 2020
Last date to apply
May 31, 2020
June 7, 2020
BVP CET 2020 BSc nursing - Eligibility criteria
Aspirants seeking BVP CET admission 2020 for BSc nursing must have passed H.S.C, I.C.S.E, P.U.C of any recognized university / board in India or any other examination corresponding to 10+2 from the institution situated in India.
Aspirants must have passed their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually.
Unreserved aspirants must have to obtain 45% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology whereas it is 40% in case of SC/ST.
Appearing candidates can also apply for BVP CET 2020 for the BSc nursing.
Procedure to fill the BVP CET application form for BSc nursing
Visit the official website i.e. bvuniversity.edu.
Aspirants are required to get them registered by entering the requisite details.
After registering, fill the application form by entering personal and academic details.
Candidates have to upload all the requisite documents after the completion of online filling.
Aspirants are then required to pay the BVP application fee i.e. Rs. 1100 in online mode.
Candidates are then advised to take printouts of application form for their future references.
Questions related to Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
I have only two options: Doing MBA from BVP or IP university ?
Both the colleges are good but i would suggest you to do MBA from BVP University since the college provides very good placements and also various renowned companies like Reliance,TATA Motors,Amazon comes here for recruiting students.Teachers of this college are very much helpful and good .Moreover they are very supportive.One of the strong points about the college is its placements cell and is very active.
Hope it helps!!
whats about placement in EEE ? whats the highest and lowest package . should take admission in in EEE Bharati Vidyapeeth College Ipu ?
the placement scene at Bharti vidyapeeth college for EEE branch is decent to say the least.
in 2019, the average packages offered to EEE graduates ranged around 3-4 lacs per annum and the highest packages usually go around 12 lacs per annum lacs per annum.
The placements are individual profile based so packages differ according to a student's caliber, records, internships, etc. The top recruiters are TCS, Cognizant and CapGemini. the jobs offered in high numbers are usually IT based.
I have got selected for bvp delhi bba llb and nmims indore ba llb which option I should opt for?
BVP Delhi and NMIMS Indore are both decent colleges but you should look at these factors while deciding:
- BA LLB OR BBA LLB - they have quite different subjects and while BA LLB is much more popular than BBA, some people do opt for BBA if they have already studied commerce in high school (makes it easier for them)
- Fees - here, BVP is costlier (2.6 lacs for the 1st year itself) while NMIMS is more reasonable (approx. 5 lacs for the whole course)
- Exposure - If you study at a college in Delhi (BVP) you will get easy access to many famous law firms situated in Delhi especially since most law firms actually prefer to take in local students (studying in Delhi) as work schedule and time management gets easier for both the firms and the students. If you get ample opportunities to intern at good firms while in Delhi then your chances to gain a PPO would increase.
- Placements - both these colleges have decent placements with avg. packages ranging from 7-10 lacs per annum and many students getting PPOs in their 4th year
- Personal interest - i suggest you take a look at both these colleges' websites, read about their history, student achievements, campus infrastructure and then decide where would you want to spend the next 5 years of you life.
As i said, both colleges will offer you quite a few chances to shine but it is up to you to decide whether to go for BA or BBA LLB and whether spending those extra lacs in fees for Delhi would be worth it.
Take your time, do not rush it.
what is better (for CSE) BVP DELHI OR USICT DELHI?
I believe USICT, which is under GGSIPU, Delhi is a better and older technical state institute, having good infrastructure, faculty and research facilities. GGSIPU has an excellent outlook among employers and companies like Amazon, Microsoft, PayTM, Cognizant, Infosys, TCS are regular recruiters for CSE Students. Secondly, GGSIPU has an excellent structured and student friendly curriculum at par with IITs and NITs.
I have scored 176 in neet (open category) can i get admission in bharati vidyapeeth dental college pune for BDS in any rounds ?
Hope you are doing well.
Last year, cutoff rank for 1st round of BDS course of Bharti Vidyapeeth College was 26579 All India Quota. Considering your marks for NEET, there are less chances of getting BDS at Bharti Vidyapeeth College, Pune.
First predict your rank according to your score using following link- https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-rank-predictor
To predict which government or private college you will get according to your rank, use following link -
Thank you and all the best.