COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Application Form is available from February 8. The Application Form of COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 can be submitted in online mode till April 4, 2016. Candidates are advised to take print out of the filled-in COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 application form and get the same attested by the head of institution last attended as it is a mandatory to submit the documents at the time of counselling.The fee for COMEDK UGET 2016 is Rs. 1200. The fee can be remitted either online or offline mode. The online payment can be done through net banking, credit card and debit card while offline payment can be done through challan of Axis bank.
At the time applying online, candidates have to upload the requisite documents such as their ID proof, Challan (in case of off-line payment), seal and signature of the head of the institution last studied, etc.
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying for COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 application form. As per COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 eligibility, candidates must be of 17 years of age as on or before December 31, 2016.
According to COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 exam pattern, morning session of the entrance test will be Physics and Chemistry subjects and forenoon session is allotted for Biology and English papers. The question booklet of COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 will have 240 multiple choice questions. For each correct response candidates will score 1 mark and no mark to be deducted for incorrect response.
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 will be conducting on May 8, 2016 in computer based mode at various exam centres designated at 151 cities of India for admission to around 700 MBBS seats in 15 medical and 800 BDS seats in 24 Dental colleges.
To apply for COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Application Form – Click Here
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to COMEDK UGET Medical 2016
COMEDK Medical 2016 Merit List - The merit list of COMEDK Medical 2016 has been released. Check C...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Merit List - COMEDK has released COMEDK UGET Medical merit list 2016. Ch...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Counselling - The counselling of COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 will be held f...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Application Form - The application form of COMEDK MBBS BDS 2016 is avail...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 admission will done on the basis of NEET score. Know all about COMEDK Me...
COMEDK UGET is a state-level exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses at around 190 engineering colleges in the state of Karnataka. Around 20,000 seats are offered through COMEDK UGET, with the number of applicants standing at more than 72 thousand. The exam is open to all candidates of Indian nationalit
COMEDK UGET 2020 will be held on May 10 as a Computer-based test (CBT) in English language only. COMEDK 2020 application form will be available in Janaury 2020. COMEDK 2020 admit card will be available to registered candidates for download tentatively in the last week of April. Before filling the COMEDK 2020 application form, candidates needed to verify their eligibility, as otherwise they will not be considered for admission.
For more information about the exam you can check here
I Hope It Helps
Best of Luck !
How to apply for COMEDK UGET , here is you answer to apply for the COMEDK UGET you have to fill the application form for the exam. if you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria only then you can fill the form for the examination.
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form
1. Registration :- Candidates must register using their name, date of birth , email id and mobile number. An OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number. After the registration is complete, a User ID and password will be generated for all applicants which would be intimated through email and SMS.
2. Filling the COMEDK UGET Application Form :- After the registration is complete, candidates have to login to start filling the application form. Candidate are required to fill the personal details, academic details, and communication details. Candidates also have to mention their Unique photo id proof number, PAN number , Aadhar card number.
3. Upload documents :- Upload all the necessary documents such as photograph, signature etc.
4. Test center selection :- Applicants must select the 3 test centers according to their order of preference.
5. Application fee payment :- After successfully submitting the application form, candidates must pay the application fee in an online mode through the net banking or debit or credit card.
6. Submission of the application form :- After payment the candidates must confirm and submit the application form.
1. Andaman & Nicobar :- Port Blair
2. Andhra Pradesh :- Chittoor, Guntur , Kakinada , Kurnool , Nellore , Rajahmundry , Ananthpur , Tirupathi , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam
3. Arunachal Pradesh :- Itanagar
4. Assam :-Guwahati , Jorhat
5. Bihar :- Arrah , Aurangabad , Bhagalpur , Bihar Sharif , Darbhanga , Gaya , Hajipur , Muzaffarpur ,Patna , Purnea , Samastipur , Siwan , Chapra
for more information about the COMEDK UGET you can check out the following link
Hope this answer is beneficial to you
UNI GAUGE is an entrance exam for admission in various engineering course in undergraduate level across India. There are 14 medical Colleges, 24 dental colleges and 150+ unaided colleges which gives admission. The fee structure depends on each college. The admission is based on COMED-K for admission in engineering. You can see the list of colleges under UNI-GAUGE by clicking the link below
Your COMEDK UGET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile