DU Medical admission 2016 through AIPMT
Govind Kumar, 07 Jan 2016, #NEET
Applications Open Now
Hindustan University-UG Admissions
Apply

University of Delhi, Faculty of Medical Sciences will accept AIPMT 2016 score for admission to around 500 MBBS and 34 BDS seats in 3 medical and 1 dental colleges affiliated to the University.  There will be no entrance exam for DU Medical 2016 admissions, however the same will be done through DU Medical 2016 admission merit list based on AIPMT 2016 scores. DU Medical admission 2016 through AIPMT will be the basis for allotment of seats offered in respective medical and dental colleges of Delhi University.

The national level AIPMT 2016 is scheduled to be conducted on May 1 by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota except institutions in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir. The CBSE will release DU Medical 2016 admission merit list based on marks scored in AIPMT 2016 after declaration of result and allotment of medical and dental seats.

Admission to 85% Delhi University MBBS and BDS seats will be filled on the basis of DU Medical 2016 merit list and remaining 15% is under All India Quota and to be filled through AIPMT 2016. Admissions to undergraduate medical or dental programmes will be considered only after the fulfilment of eligibility criteria as asked admission authority. As per the DU Medical 2016 admission eligibility, candidates must be of 17 years on or before December 31, 2016 and passed 10+2/HSC examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English from the recognized schools situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi only.

The application procedure of DU Medical 2016 will begin in the month of May (tentatively). Candidates have to fill DU Medical 2016 application form for participating in offline counselling procedure which will be conducted in four rounds beginning in the month of June. 

Candidates can check MBBS and BDS seats available for DU Medical admission through AIPMT 2016 from the table given below:

Name of Delhi University Medical College

Seats to be filled in 85% Delhi Quota Seats

Seats to be filled in by DGHS

Seats to be filled through Central Pool Scheme     NGOI

Total Seats

 

General

SC

ST

OBC

15% Quota

 

 

MBBS COURSE

LHMC

78

23

12

42

30

15

200*

MAMC

104

31

16

56

37

06

250

UCMS

64

13

06

23

15

00

150

Total MBBS Seats

246

67

34

121

82

21

600

BDS Course

Name of Delhi University Dental College

 

Seats to be filled in 85% Delhi Quota Seats

 

Seats to be filled in by DGHS

Seats to be filled through Central Pool Scheme     NGOI

 

Total Seats

 

General

SC

ST

OBC

15% Quota

 

 

MAIDS

17

 

 

 

05

 

03

 

09

 

06

0

40

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to DU Medical 2016

Applications Open Now

Graphic Era University Admissions 2019
Graphic Era University Admiss...
Apply
Hindustan University-UG Admissions
Hindustan University-UG Admis...
Apply
United Group of Institutions
United Group of Institutions
Apply
View All Application Forms

More like NEET

Questions related to NEET

I scored 572 in neet 2019 i did not get any college should I go for 4th attempt general category, haryana state

5 Hours ago

Hey  Here is the previous year cut off for admission in government medical colleges in Haryana and their respective cut offs for admission for...

I scored 572 in neet 2019. gnrl ctgry,3rd drop, should i go for fourth drop,i didn't get any college... haryana state

5 Hours ago

First of all 572 is considered to be as descent score for getting government college.. You surely get good government college and other as well.thr...

I finished up to 10th in gulf.,studied 11th and 12th in tamil nadu.can i apply for mbbs in tamil nadu state quota.?

6 Hours ago

Hello Aspirant! Whether you will be eligible for the state quota of Tamil Nadu is completely dependent on the eligibilty criteria set by the o...

I'm preparing at home for neet this yr I already had gap certificate of my first long term should I now take gap of this year or combine 2yr

6 Hours ago

Hello Aspirant! The duration of gap is completely dependent on you. If you think you will be able to complete the syllabus within a year then ...

For studying Biotechnology, will the Aspirant go for NEET or other Exam. What are the top institutes for Biotechnology

6 Hours ago

Hello,If you want to make a Career in the field of biotechnology , then as such there are no specific exams. You can go for BSc in biotechnology in...

Top

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books