The result of WBJEE Medical 2015 has been declared on June 5, 2015 by the exam conducting authority, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). According to the officials, WBJEE Medical 2015 result has been published only for those candidates who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam. Candidates can check their WBJEE Medical 2015 result on this page by entering their application number and date of birth.
Candidates can check minimum cut off marks to qualify WBJEE Medical 2015 as per their respective category:
Qualifying Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Candidate Belonging SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B
PWD Category Candidates
WBJEE Medical 2015 is a state level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) on May 5 and 6, 2015 for admission to 85% MBBS and BDS Seats in Central and State government medical and dental colleges. Remaining 15% seats shall be available for admission through AIPMT 2015. The number of seats in Private Medical/Dental Colleges of West Bengal will be available for admission through Management Quota will be declared at the time WBJEE Medical 2015 counselling.
WBJEE Medical 2015 Result is the basis for admission to undergraduate medical courses at over 22 Government and private medical colleges across West Bengal. Out of these 22 medical colleges, 16 are state government medical college and five are private institutes.
To check WBJEE Medical 2015 Result- Click Here
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to WBJEE Medical 2015
First Published on June 5, 2015
NEET 2020 cutoff UP: The cutoff will be released in the last week of August by Directorate of Med...
IPU MBBS application form 2020 will be released in the last week of February in the online mode. ...
Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2020 will be released in the first week of July based on NEET scores. ...
NEET Application Form 2020 – National Testing Agency has closed NEET 2020 application form for re...
NEET Question Papers - NEET aspirants can download NEET Previous Year Question Paper PDF for 2019...
Nitin, once the correction window has been closed, you cannot make changes to your application form. Even NTA doesnt entertain any mails or requests for correction in Category not does it make any changes on your behalf in the application form. So unfortunately, the Category that you have chosen will remain in the application. And you will be considered as a Candidate belonging to General Category.
Based on this NEET MDS score, the chances are very less to get a seat in All India Quota seats. However you can check your other admission chances in Deemed Universities.
To know your possibilities, you can use NEET MDS given below.
The medical cutoff for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will be released by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
The cutoff will be category specific and will be different for two courses, i.e. MBBS and BDS.
In 2019, the BHU cutoff for Medical college for SC category was 15572, and for BDS college it was 85693.
This year also, the cutoff is expected to be around the previous year cutoffs.
You can check the previous years' detailed cutoff on the below mentioned link:
Hope this answer helps!
You need to correct your details during the correction period only.Changes or corrections cannot be done at later stage.So, you cannot change your date of birth at the time of counselling.Any request for change in details after the closing of correction window will not be accepted through any medium.Your candidature will get cancelled if the details are incorrect.
Criteria for Academic Qualification in NEET 2020
Students who have passed the class XII qualifying exam.
Students who are appearing for the class XII qualifying exam.
Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as their subjects in Class XII.
Class XII is the basic qualifying exam, but the qualifying marks differ according to the candidates’ category. The following persons are eligible to give the exam:
Categories Qualifying Marks
General/GEN-EWS 50% marks in the qualifying exam
OBC/SC/ST Category 40% marks in the qualifying exam
Persons With Disabilities 45% marks in the qualifying exam
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile