WBJEE Medical 2016 Admit Card Available from July 6

WBJEE Medical 2016 Admit Card Available from July 6The admit card of WBJEE Medical 2016 has been released by the exam conducting authority, West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) on July 6, 2016. Candidates who had successfully filled the application form of WBJEE Medical 2016 can download the admit card by entering their application number and date of birth. According to the admission brochure of WBJEE Medical 2016-17, the admit card will not be sent by post or any other means under any circumstance.

WBJEE Medical 2016 Hall Ticket consists of candidate’s name, application number, date and time of the entrance exam, address of exam centre, examination code etc.

Admissions Open Now
SRM Admissions 2018 open. START your application now.

 

After downloading the admit card, candidates must verify all the particulars mentioned in the hall ticket, and in case of any discrepancy found, it is advisable to contact the exam conducting authority, WBUHS, as soon as possible. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam, scheduled to be conducted on July 20, 2016, without a valid admit card.

 

Check the below procedure to download WBJEE Medical 2016 Admit Card:

  • To download the admit card- Click Here

  • Enter registration number and password

  • Download WBJEE Medical 2016 Admit Card

  • Take a print out and keep it safe for future references

WBJEE Medical 2016 is a state level entrance exam for seeking admissions to around 2450 MBBS and BDS seats in state and central Government medical and dental colleges of West Bengal.

The result of WBJEE Medical 2016 will be declared, tentatively, in the month of August, 2016.

 

To download WBJEE Medical 2016 Admit Card: Click Here


Stay tuned to
www.medicine.careers360.copm for more news and information on WBJEE Medical 2016

Related News

QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

WBJEE Medical

Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!

  • 1017 Joined
  • 44 Questions
K

Kathika Mishra 23 days ago

Kathika Mishras picture
Kathika MishraLast Seen: 1 day 3 hours agoJoined on: 26-Dec-2017

Will WBJEE Medical be held in 2018?

Answers (4)

N
Niladri purkaits picture
Niladri PurkaitLast Seen: 5 days 16 hours agoJoined on: 10-Nov-2017

Hi 

WBJEE will not be held in 2018

View All Answers

P

Priyanka Das 2 months ago

Priyanka Dass picture
Priyanka DasLast Seen: 1 month 2 weeks agoJoined on: 03-Dec-2017

Can a math fail student is eligible for this exam?

I have failed in math and I want to read medical .So am I eligible for this exam? Please reply as soon as possible.

Answers (4)

User Pic

Gautam Manohar 27 days ago

Gautam Manohars picture
Gautam ManoharLast Seen: 3 weeks 3 days agoJoined on: 25-Oct-2017
hi priyanka,you can take NEET, but you need to pass the 12th grade and once you have passed the subjects you can give NEET,To fulfill the NEET eligibility criteria 2018, candidate must have passed in ...Read More

View All Answers

User Pic

Saikat Paul 3 months ago

Saikat Pauls picture
Saikat PaulLast Seen: 1 week 3 days agoJoined on: 25-Jun-2017

Are 5 months enough for preparing wbjee to get a good govt pharmacy college?

In general rank

Answer (1)

User Pic

sujeet gaurav 3 months ago

sujeet gauravs picture
Sujeet GauravLast Seen: 3 weeks 1 day agoJoined on: 08-Apr-2016
Yes bro it's enough but u have to work hard
User Pic

ssp raj boy 3 months ago

ssp raj boys picture
Ssp Raj BoyLast Seen: 1 month 1 week agoJoined on: 04-Oct-2017

What is the tentative dates for wbjee medical 2018?

Answers (2)

A
Arika Sangeeta DSouzas picture
Arika Sangeeta DSouzaLast Seen: 2 months 1 week agoJoined on: 15-Oct-2015
With the Supreme Court ruling, all students who wish to pursue MBBS must appear for NEET and score 50th percentile in Unreserved Category and 40th percentile in SC/ST/OBC categories. WBJEE Medical ref...Read More

View All Answers

User Pic

Nagarjuna 5 months ago

Nagarjunas picture
NagarjunaLast Seen: 3 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 14-May-2017

Dear frds for West Bengal it is 479 marks for unreserved

Answers (2)

User Pic

Priyanka Kaul Expert 5 months ago

Priyanka Kauls picture
Priyanka KaulLast Seen: 1 hour 7 min agoJoined on: 08-Feb-2016
Yes you can expect your chances under 85% seats under West Bengal in average colleges and very less chances for govt colleges under 15% medical seats. The other round of mop up round will be held and ...Read More

View All Answers

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next
  • WBJEE Medical 2012 Sample Paper
    WBJEE Medical 2012 Sample Paper
    Category : WBJEE Med..
    (1)
    548+
  • WBJEE Medical 2013 Sample Paper
    WBJEE Medical 2013 Sample Paper
    Category : WBJEE Med..
    566+
  • WBJEE Medical 2011 Sample Paper
    WBJEE Medical 2011 Sample Paper
    Category : WBJEE Med..
    531+