The result of WBJEE Medical 2016 has been declared by the exam conducting authority, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) on August 25, 2016. The result has been declared for offering admissions to 85% state quota seats in government medical and dental colleges of West Bengal. Candidates who had appeared in WBJEE Medical 2016 can check their result with application number and date of birth.Further, admissions to remaining 15% All India Quota seats will be done through NEET 2016 counselling conducted by Medical Council of India for which the online registrations has begun from August 22, 2016.
On the basis of WBJEE Medical 2016 results, the exam conducting authority, WBJEEB will conduct counselling in three rounds beginning from August 28, 2016 in online mode. The seat allotment result for round 1 will be declared on September 1. The round 2 seat allotment result will be declared on September 8 and the round 3 on September 17, 2016.
As per the Supreme Court’s ruling of May 9, 2016, government, private, deemed and central government universities mandatorily need to accept NEET 2016 scores for providing admissions to its MBBS and BDS programmes. However, as per the implementation of 24th May NEET ordinance for the academic session 2016-17, states can provide admissions to 85% state quota seats through their own entrance test.
The Lok Sabha, however, on July 20, 2016 cleared major amendments in the Medical Council of India Act, 1956 and the Dentists Act, 1948 paving the way for national level single entrance test - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, for admission to different medical UG and PG programmes from the next academic year.
To check WBJEE Medical 2016 Result: Click Here
Stay tuned to www.medicine.careers360.com for more news and information on WBJEE Medical
NEET 2020 cutoff UP: The cutoff will be released in the last week of August by Directorate of Med...
IPU MBBS application form 2020 will be released in the last week of February in the online mode. ...
Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2020 will be released in the first week of July based on NEET scores. ...
NEET Application Form 2020 – National Testing Agency has closed NEET 2020 application form for re...
NEET Question Papers - NEET aspirants can download NEET Previous Year Question Paper PDF for 2019...
Nitin, once the correction window has been closed, you cannot make changes to your application form. Even NTA doesnt entertain any mails or requests for correction in Category not does it make any changes on your behalf in the application form. So unfortunately, the Category that you have chosen will remain in the application. And you will be considered as a Candidate belonging to General Category.
Based on this NEET MDS score, the chances are very less to get a seat in All India Quota seats. However you can check your other admission chances in Deemed Universities.
To know your possibilities, you can use NEET MDS given below.
Going by previous All India cut offs and your rank, you may decent chances in:
Sangli Medical College
Meenakshi Medical College
Having said that, this is 2019 data and cut offs change every year depending on various factors such as no.of Candidates appearing for the exam, no.of Candidates qualified, difficulty of the exam, and no.of seats available for each specialisation. Please try our College predictor to check the possibility of other specialisations with you rank across India: https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-pg-all-india-college-predictor
The medical cutoff for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will be released by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
The cutoff will be category specific and will be different for two courses, i.e. MBBS and BDS.
In 2019, the BHU cutoff for Medical college for SC category was 15572, and for BDS college it was 85693.
This year also, the cutoff is expected to be around the previous year cutoffs.
You can check the previous years' detailed cutoff on the below mentioned link:
Hope this answer helps!
These are examinations for practising professional courses and so any deviance from the rules might result in unsatisfactory circumstances which might not be solved with an apolofy. Having said, that you can contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org They usually take 24-72 hours before responding.
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile