PG medical courses: Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences
University: Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences
Constitutent Colleges: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sharad Pawar Dental College
- MD: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Community Medicine, General Medicine, Obst. & Gynae, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy, Paediatrics, Radio Diagnosis, Psychiatry, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Pulmonary Medicine
- MS: General Surgery, Opthalmology, ENT, Orthopaedics
- Diploma (Medical): DCP, DGO, DO, DLO, DDVL, D.ORTH, DCH, DMRD, DPM
- MDS: Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Pathology, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Conservative Dentistry, Periodontics, Oral & Maxilofacial Surgery, Pedodontics
- Diploma (Dental): Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Medicine, Conservative Dentistry, Periodontics, Oral & Maxilofacial Surgery
- For MD/MS AND Diploma courses: MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completion of internship on or before March 31, 2013
- For MDS and Diploma courses: BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completion of internship on or before March 31, 2013
Selection criteria: All India Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test (AIPGM CET) 2013 for Medical Programmes and All India Post Graduate Dental Common Entrance Test (AIPGD CET) 2013 for Dental Programmes
How to apply:
AIPGM CET 2013: Click here to download the application form.
AIPGD CET 2013: Click here to download the application form.
Send the completed application form by post or in person along with a Demand Draft of Rs 2500/- drawn in favour of ‘ Competent Authority, DMIMS(DU)’ payable at Nagpur to Regd. Office at Nagpur.
- Last date of submission of Application form: January 19, 2013
- Day and date of entrance exam: January 25, 2013
Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences (Deemed University)
Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar,
Nagpur - 440 022
Phone: (0712) 3295207,3295234