Online learning program with concept videos and mock testsUse Now
Medicine and Allied Sciences
Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Declaration of Result: 06 Dec, 2019
Exam Date: 08 Dec, 2019
Declaration of Result: 09 Dec, 2019 - 11 Dec, 2019 (Tentative)
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top Medical colleges in India
- Top Government Medical colleges in India
- Top Private Medical colleges in India
- Top Medical colleges in India accepting NEET UG score
- Top Medical colleges in India accepting AIIMS MBBS score
- Top Medical colleges in India accepting NEET PG score
- Top Medical colleges in India accepting AIIMS PG score
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
what is the srm fees structure for 4 years including hostel
You can get here SRM university fee structure.
Hope this will help you.
How many age are needed for neet test
You can apply for NEET 2020,if you are born on or before December 31,2003.you must have completed 17 years. This is minimum age requirement for writing neet exam. You must also complete your class 12 qualification exam in order to apply for NEET exam. The other eligible criteria is you must be an indain.
Hope this information is helpful to you.
Applications Open Now View All Application Forms
College Predictors VIEW ALL
Preparation ProductsVIEW ALL
E-learning program for the complete preparation of NEET May 2020.
A course designed to personalize your preparation for AIIMS May 2020.
A course designed to personalize your preparation for JIPMER June 2020.