One-stop MBBS Counselling package with NEET UG, AIIMS & JIPMER College PredictorsUse Now
Medicine and Allied Sciences
Latest Articles VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Exam Date: 25 May, 2019 - 26 May, 2019
Declaration of Result: 12 Jun, 2019
Exam Date: 26 May, 2019
Declaration of Result: 28 May, 2019 (Tentative)
Declaration of Result: 19 May, 2019 - 31 May, 2019 (Tentative)
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
2810 marked as useful
692 marked as useful
277 marked as useful
423 marked as useful
115 marked as useful
683 marked as useful
130 marked as useful
159 marked as useful
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top Medical colleges in India
- Top Government Medical colleges in India
- Top Private Medical colleges in India
- Top Medical colleges in India accepting NEET UG score
- Top Medical colleges in India accepting AIIMS MBBS score
- Top Medical colleges in India accepting NEET PG score
- Top Medical colleges in India accepting AIIMS PG score
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
I would say yes. Government colleges obviously have an upper edge, but private colleges, I mean, the very reputed ones can prove to be worth it in leading you to excellence. Examples of the same are• St. John's Medical College, Bengaluru• Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bengaluru• Katur...
At least how many marks will I need in NEET to get admission in government medical college for MBBS? Please reply fast.
Hello Farheen, You require a minimum score of 550 to get a medical seat through the all India Quota in government colleges. However you may have better chances if you consider through state quota because cut off in state quota is less than AIQ. Even the state quota cut off varies according...
Applications Open Now View All Application Forms
Counselling Start Counselling Now
College Predictors VIEW ALL
Preparation ProductsVIEW ALL
An intensive E-learning program for the fast track smart preparation of May’19.
E-learning program for your complete preparation of NEET 2019.
E-learning program for your complete preparation of AIIMS May’19 exam.