MP NEET PG/MDS 2020 application form has been released at dme.mponline.gov.in
MP PG Medical Counselling 2020 is conducted by Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh. Applicants seeking admission to the MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS courses in the state of MP on the basis NEET PG/MDS result should register themselves. MP PG medical 2020 registration has begun on March 16 to 25. Only candidates who qualified NEET PG 2020 will be eligible to take part in MP PG medical admission process. The admission to a total of 24 institutes (12 Medical colleges & 12 Dental colleges) will be granted through the admission to MP PG medical/dental 2020 for admission to 830 MD/MS/PG Diploma and 313 MDS seats. The publication of the merit list will only be done after the closing of the MP PG medical application process 2020.
Madhya Pradesh PG/MDS application form 2020 dates & fee
Candidates applying for MP NEET PG/MDS 2020 admission process need to be vigilant of the various dates/days & other information related to the counselling process. Some of the important dates & information are mentioned in the table below.
MP PG/MDS dates & fee
Registration start & end date
March 16, to March 25,2020
Counselling start date
Counselling end date
INR 630 (application fee INR 500, choice filling fee INR 100 & INR 30 as portal fee)
How to fill MP PG medical/dental application form 2020?
It is important for candidates to complete six steps MP PG medical 2020 application form using the link provided above.
Steps to fill MP PG medical admission form 2020
1. MP PG registration process - Applicants first need to complete the registration process in which they have to enter their asked personal, contact and NEET PG/MDS details
2. Issuance of login credentials - After registration, the login ID and password will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
3. Filling of MP PG/MDS application form - Using these credentials he/she will be required to fill the application form such as personal, academic, NEET PG/MDS, communication/address and others.
4. Uploading of documents - After completing the application form candidates will be required to upload certain documents in jpg/jpeg format only.
5. Payment of application fee - At last to complete the application process the candidates will be required to submit the application fee i.e.INR 630 via online mode.
6. Printout of application form - Verify the details and take at least two to three printouts of application fees for future references.
Documents required at MP NEET PG/MDS counselling
MP NEET 2020 counselling process will be carried out in four phases i.e. first round, second round, mop up round & stray vacancies (stray seats left in colleges). Documents required during the counselling process of MP NEET PG/MDS 2020 are:
Passport size photograph
Affidavit that candidate is not taking advantage of domicile of other state
PwD certificate, if applicable
The first round of counselling will start on March 27,2020 & the counselling process will conclude on May 18,2020. Candidates can monitor the counselling process in real time at the portal available on DME, MP official website (dme.mponline.gov.in).
Odisha PG medical admission 2020 - DMET has announced Odisha P...
Maharashtra PG Counselling 2020 - DMER, Maharashtra has releas...
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 - BFUHS has released schedule...
Haryana PG medical admission 2020 - The Haryana PG Medical 202...
Gujarat PG medical admission 2020 - ACPPGMEC has extended Guja...
Questions related to NEET PG
will neet pg 2020 cut off revised
Hi aspirant ,
NEET PG 2020 to revised cut off , the chances are less . but you keep tracking on portal for this information . till now neet pg has not issued such notification.
hope this help you
best of luck
My neet pg 2020 rank is 34590 ... which branch will i get in govt institutes maharashtra...Sc category
You can use the careers360 NEET PG college predictor to predict your branch and college. All you need to do is fill the required details, Careers360 will predict the college for your score. The link is given below
The link for Maharastra PG medical list is given below
if i get a ranking of 20000 in neet pg will i get a ms (General surgery ) and what will the budget and procedure
Based on your rank you can get MS General surgery in the following colleges. I will also mention the total fees -
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research- Rs 44 lakhs
- MGM Medical College and Hospital, Aurangabad
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences- Rs 81 lakhs
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College - Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education
- K.S. Hegde Medical Academy
- Institute of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital - Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University
- KIMS - Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad
NEET PG COLLEGE PREDICTOR-https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-pg-college-predictor
Hi..Can we leave seat in Neet pg 2020 Telangana state counselling after 3rd round before mop up round...is free exit possible?
Free Exit options is only available for Round 1. It is not available for 2nd, 3rd and Mop Up Rounds. Generally there is no 3rd Round and mop up round is conducted based on the seats available. For example if you are allotted a seat in Round 1, even if you do not join or resign the seat, you will not be penalised for it because of the free exit option. But for Round 2 or Mop up Round, if you do not join the allotted seat, you will have to forgo the security deposit because there is no free exit option there.
Is there bond for all india candidates in government medical college in karnataka and maharashtra?
Karnataka - 3years/50lakh (No bond for aipg candidates ) (STRICT IMPLEMENTATION) ... Tamil Nadu- 2 years- 20L (not strict for Allindia candidate ) Tripura - 2-5years/25-30lakh- (No stipend No bond + no bond for all India guys) Uttarakhand - 2yrs/2.5crore.