Abdulrazaq Shaikhs picture
Abdulrazaq ShaikhLast Seen: 6 months 5 days agoJoined on: 02-Feb-2017
2 friends|0 Followers|6 Post
posted this Forum Thread on : NEET UG
Vote up, this is encouraging or helpful
Vote down, this is not very encouraging or helpful
On: 06th February 2017, 13:23 PM
Neet 2017
Hi all, Will be appreciated if you could answer my below quires.... 1) Why I have to select 3 choices for NEET Exam ? As I am from Bangalore can I just select Bangalore in my all 3 choices? 2) I am Indian but employed in Saudi Arabia. My daughter completed her study in Saudi Arabia. Do I need to select my nationality as " India" or "NRI" 3) Any approximate date of results and counseling date, as I have to book my ticket to INDIA. 4) Can I use my Saudi mobile number while filling application as I want to receive communication on this number. 5) Regarding the payment, If I select Debit/Credit card, the payment immediately deducted? And do I need to keep the payment confirmation page for future reference. 6) I want to know why the income of parent needs to be declared?
Please login or register to post comment.
picture
Edezines picture
EdezineLast Seen: 2 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 05-Jun-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|45 Post
3rd year Student’s Parent is available for MBBS Philippines Admissions clarifications. If any Student /Parent is interested for MBBS admission in Philippines: Please send your request to our e-mail: [email protected] and Contact: 08466001501
picture
Manisha Guptas picture
Manisha GuptaLast Seen: 5 hours 32 sec agoJoined on: 08-Sep-2016
0 friends|2 Followers|467 Post
Hello Abdulrazaq, We already answered your all these queries. kindly check for the same. http://www.medicine.careers360.com/forums/neet-ug/neet-2017-preparation-ask-and-discuss