NEET PG Application Form 2018 – Candidates who wish to appear for NEET PG 2018 should note that the application form of NEET PG 2018 will be released tentatively in the last week of October, 2017 in online mode. The exam date of NEET PG is Janaury 7, 2018. Those completing their 12 months of rotating internship on or before March 31, 2018 and who are keen on appearing in NEET PG 2018 can find below the process to fill the application form of NEET PG 2018. Offline applications and printed copies will not be accepted. The last date to fill NEET PG application form 2018 will be the first week of December, 2017. Further, one should ascertain the eligibility criteria before filling up the NEET PG 2018 application form.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and the said candidates will be debarred from appearing in any future examinations of NEET PG 2018.
Important Dates related to NEET PG Application Form 2018
NEET PG Application Starts
October last week, 2017*
NEET PG Application Ends
December first week, 2017 (till 11:59 pm)*
NEET PG 2018 Exam
January 7, 2018
*Tentative dates; subject to change
How to fill NEET PG Application Form 2018
NEET PG 2018 application form will be a four-step process. All the steps are mandatory to fill in order to successfully complete the application form. NEET PG application form 2018 has four steps which include:
1. Creating a profile
2. Completing the NEET PG application form 2018
3. Scheduling the exam date
4. Paying the application fees
The step-by-step procedure to apply for NEET 2018, as was released by the NBE for NEET 2017 (and remains the same this year), can be checked by candidates below.
1. Creating a profile - In this section, candidates need to enter basic contact information like name, email, gender, telephone number, postal address, father’s name and mother’s name. Candidates also need to upload their coloured photograph and their digital signature on their profile page.
2. Completing the NEET PG application form 2018 - After creating their profile, candidates need to select the examination NEET PG from the drop down menu. Then click on Save & continue button. Thereafter, candidates will be required to enter their Nationality and Date of Birth, category for All India 50% Quota Seats from the available options etc.
3. Scheduling the exam date - The next step will be to choose the preferred location where one would like to take the exam. Upon choosing the location, the candidate has to select his/her choice of examination venue and date and time.
4. Paying the application fees - Candidates are required to pay the exam fees online using their credit/debit cards. Upon successful payment, the profile will be registered and an admit card will be sent on the registered email address within 24 hours.
NEET PG 2018 Application fees
General and OBC
Method of application fee payment:
The fee of NEET MDS 2018 can be paid online. The NEET PG application form 2018 fee can be submitted via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Highlights of NEET PG application form 2018:
As per the new notification, candidates (unless with domicile in J&K, Assam or Meghalaya) will be required to enter their aadhaar card details at the time of online registration of NEET PG 2018. Check more on this in Eligibility criteria of NEET PG 2018.
Candidates interested in applying for NEET PG 2018 should click here (link will be updated as soon as it gets released).
After clicking on the link, candidates will see a special set of characters as captcha code to be entered in the box.
After entering the code, candidates need to click on ‘Begin on My Registrations’ tab.
Here, candidates will see a ‘Create Profile' option.
Upon clicking that option, candidates are supposed to create a profile by entering their full name, email id, father’s name and mother’s name.
Now, candidates have to fill their NEET PG application form 2018 carefully by entering all the correct information.
Further, candidates have to choose a date and city of the examination from the drop down list.
Availability of this will be on the first come first serve basis and decision of NBE on examination date and city will be treated as final.
Now comes the final step of NEET PG application form 2018 wherein candidates have to pay a requisite examination fee in online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
After entering all the information correctly, candidates will be redirected to a ‘Confirmation page’ and are advised to take a print out of it for the future purposes.
If any information is found incorrect in the application form, candidates have to click on ‘edit profile or edit application’ tab to make the changes. The option of editing will be available till the requisite date and time as mentioned in the examination calendar of NEET PG 2018.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.