NEET PG Application Form 2018 – The application forms of NEET PG 2018 were released on October 31, 2017 in online mode. The last date to fill NEET PG application form 2018 is November 27, 2017. Candidates must note that, NBE has opened the application forms of NEET PG 2018 for editing/modification/alteration of information. Candidates who have submitted NEET PG 2018 application forms, can make changes in their date of birth, category and people with disability status (if required), before November 27, 2017. NEET PG will be conducted on January 7, 2018. Those completing their 12 months of rotating internship on or before March 31, 2018 and who are keen on appearing in NEET PG 2018 can find below the process to fill the NEET PG 2018 Application Form. Offline NEET PG applications and printed copies are not accepted. Further, one should ascertain the eligibility criteria before filling up the NEET PG 2018 application form.
LATEST - Make changes and submit the Application Forms of NEET PG 2018 before November 27, 2017
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and the said candidates will be debarred from appearing in any future examinations of NEET PG 2018.
Important Dates related to NEET PG Application Form 2018
NEET PG Application Starts
October 31, 2017
NEET PG Application Ends
November 27, 2017
Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Applcation Form
November 27, 2017
NEET PG 2018 Exam
January 7, 2018
January 31, 2018
To Fill NEET PG 2018 Application Form for MD/MS - Click here
Make Changes in NEET PG Application Form 2018
Acting on candidates' queries, NBE has opened the application forms of NEET PG 2018 for editing/modification/alteration of information. However, NBE has blocked some fields for editing, while some data fields have been put open to corrections or alterations. The details of the fields which can and which cannot be altered by the candidates are mentioned in the table given below. The last day to make changes in NEET PG 2018 application form is November 27, 2017.
Making Corrections/Changes in NEET PG Application Form 2018
Fields which can be altered or modified
Fields which cannot be altered or modified
Candidates are advised to carefully enter the information. In case of any incorrect information, candidates may face problems during NEET PG 2018 counselling.
How to fill NEET PG Application Form 2018
NEET PG 2018 application form is a four-step process. All the steps are mandatory to fill in order to successfully complete the application form. NEET PG 2018 application form has four steps which include:
1. Creating a profile
2. Completing the NEET PG application form 2018
3. Scheduling the exam date
4. Paying the application fees
The step-by-step procedure to apply for NEET PG Application Form.
1. Creating a profile - In this section, candidates need to enter basic contact information like name, email, gender, telephone number, postal address, father’s name and mother’s name. Candidates also need to upload their coloured photograph and their digital signature on their profile page.
2. Completing the NEET PG application form 2018 - After creating their profile, candidates need to select the examination NEET PG from the drop down menu. Then click on Save & continue button. Thereafter, candidates will be required to enter their Nationality and Date of Birth, category for All India 50% Quota Seats from the available options etc.
3. Scheduling the exam date - The next step will be to choose the preferred location where one would like to take the exam. Upon choosing the location, the candidate has to select his/her choice of examination venue and date and time.
4. Paying the application fees - Candidates are required to pay the exam fees online using their credit/debit cards. Upon successful payment, the profile will be registered and an admit card will be sent on the registered email address within 24 hours.
NEET PG 2018 Application fees
General and OBC
Method of application fee payment:
The fee of NEET MDS 2018 can be paid online. The NEET PG application form 2018 fee can be submitted via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Highlights of NEET PG application form 2018:
As per the new notification, candidates (unless with domicile in J&K, Assam or Meghalaya) will be required to enter their aadhaar card details at the time of online registration of NEET PG 2018. Check more on this in Eligibility criteria of NEET PG 2018.
Candidates interested in applying for NEET PG 2018 should click on the link mentioned above.
After clicking on the link, candidates will see a special set of characters as captcha code to be entered in the box.
After entering the code, candidates need to click on ‘Begin on My Registrations’ tab.
Here, candidates will see a ‘Create Profile' option.
Upon clicking that option, candidates are supposed to create a profile by entering their full name, email id, father’s name and mother’s name.
Now, candidates have to fill their NEET PG application form 2018 carefully by entering all the correct information.
Further, candidates have to choose a date and city of the examination from the drop down list.
Availability of this will be on the first come first serve basis and decision of NBE on examination date and city will be treated as final.
Now comes the final step of NEET PG application form 2018 wherein candidates have to pay a requisite examination fee in online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
After entering all the information correctly, candidates will be redirected to a ‘Confirmation page’ and are advised to take a print out of it for the future purposes.
If any information is found incorrect in the application form, candidates have to click on ‘edit profile or edit application’ tab to make the changes. The option of editing will be available till the requisite date and time as mentioned in the examination calendar of NEET PG 2018.
NEET PG Application Form 2018 - User Manual