NEET PG Application Form 2018 – The application forms of NEET PG 2018 was released on October 31, 2017 in online mode. The last date to fill NEET PG application form 2018 was November 27, 2017. Candidates must note that, NBE also opened the application forms of NEET PG 2018 for editing/modification/alteration of information. Candidates who successfully submitted NEET PG 2018 application forms, were issued the admit card of NEET PG 2018. NEET PG was conducted on January 7, 2018. Those completing their 12 months of rotating internship on or before March 31, 2018 and keen on appearing in NEET PG 2018 could check from the article below the process to fill the NEET PG 2018 Application Form. Offline NEET PG applications and printed copies were not accepted. Further, one was advised to ascertain the eligibility criteria before filling up the NEET PG 2018 application form.
LATEST - Make changes and submit the Application Forms of NEET PG 2018 before November 27, 2017
Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information were not considered and the said candidates were debarred from appearing in any future examinations of NEET PG 2018.
Important Dates related to NEET PG Application Form 2018
NEET PG Application Starts
October 31, 2017
NEET PG Application Ends
November 27, 2017
Last Date to make corrections in NEET PG Application Form
November 27, 2017
NEET PG 2018 Exam
January 7, 2018
January 31, 2018
To Fill NEET PG 2018 Application Form for MD/MS - Click here
Make Changes in NEET PG Application Form 2018
Acting on candidates' queries, NBE opened the application forms of NEET PG 2018 for editing/modification/alteration of information. However, NBE blocked some fields for editing, while some data fields were put open to corrections or alterations. The details of the fields which could and which could not be altered by the candidates are mentioned in the table given below. The last day to make changes in NEET PG 2018 application form was November 27, 2017.
Making Corrections/Changes in NEET PG Application Form 2018
Fields which could be altered or modified
Fields which could not be altered or modified
Candidates were advised to carefully enter the information. In case of any incorrect information, candidates may face problems during NEET PG 2018 counselling.
How to fill NEET PG Application Form 2018
NEET PG 2018 application form filling included a four-step process. All the steps were mandatory to fill in order to successfully complete the application form. NEET PG 2018 application form had four steps which include:
1. Creating a profile
2. Completing the NEET PG application form 2018
3. Scheduling the exam date
4. Paying the application fees
The step-by-step procedure to apply for NEET PG Application Form.
1. Creating a profile - In this section, candidates needed to enter basic contact information like name, email, gender, telephone number, postal address, father’s name and mother’s name. Candidates also needed to upload their coloured photograph and their digital signature on their profile page.
2. Completing the NEET PG application form 2018 - After creating their profile, candidates needed to select the examination NEET PG from the drop down menu. Then click on Save & continue button. Thereafter, candidates were required to enter their Nationality and Date of Birth, category for All India 50% Quota Seats from the available options etc.
3. Scheduling the exam date - The next step was to choose the preferred location where one would like to take the exam. Upon choosing the location, the candidate had to select his/her choice of examination venue and date and time.
4. Paying the application fees - Candidates were required to pay the exam fees online using their credit/debit cards. Upon successful payment, the profile was registered and an admit card was sent on the registered email address within 24 hours.
NEET PG 2018 Application fees
General and OBC
Method of application fee payment:
The fee of NEET PG 2018 could be paid online. The NEET PG application form 2018 fee could be submitted via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Highlights of NEET PG application form 2018:
As per the new notification, candidates (unless with domicile in J&K, Assam or Meghalaya) were required to enter their aadhaar card details at the time of online registration of NEET PG 2018. Check more on this in Eligibility criteria of NEET PG 2018.
Candidates interested in applying for NEET PG 2018 could click on the link mentioned above.
After clicking on the link, candidates would see a special set of characters as captcha code to be entered in the box.
After entering the code, candidates needed to click on ‘Begin My Registrations’ tab.
Here, candidates would see a ‘Create Profile' option.
Upon clicking that option, candidates were supposed to create a profile by entering their full name, email id, father’s name and mother’s name.
Now, candidates had to fill their NEET PG application form 2018 carefully by entering all the correct information.
Further, candidates had to choose a date and city of the examination from the drop down list.
Availability of this was to be on the first come first serve basis and decision of NBE on examination date and city was treated as final.
Now the final step of NEET PG application form 2018 wherein candidates had to pay a requisite examination fee in online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
After entering all the information correctly, candidates were redirected to a ‘Confirmation page’ and were advised to take a print out of it for the future purposes.
If any information was found incorrect in the application form, candidates had to click on ‘edit profile or edit application’ tab to make the changes. The option of editing was made available till the requisite date and time as mentioned in the examination calendar of NEET PG 2018.
NEET PG Application Form 2018 - User Manual