Stay up-to date with AIIMS Nursing News
About AIIMS Nursing 2021
AIIMS Nursing 2021 - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has announced the final result for AIIMS BSc post basic at aiimsexams.ac.in. The result for AIIMS nursing 2021 has been released in the merit list form and mentions roll number and category. Earlier, the authorities released the AIIMS MSc nursing result at aiimsexams.ac.in. The exam for AIIMS Bsc (H) nursing 2021 was postponed and will be conducted soon.
BSc nursing candidates who appeared for AIIMS B.Sc. nursing post-basic exam was called for interview and personal assessment on July 15 and 16, 2021. The MSc nursing result for AIIMS 2021 nursing was announced in the form of merit list mentioning roll numbers and categories. Candidates qualifying in the AIIMS MSc nursing 2021 wasn't called for counselling process. Based on the AIIMS nursing result 2021, admission to 571 BSc (H), 30 post-basic and 124 MSc nursing seats will be granted in eight AIIMS institutes.
Candidates appearing for AIIMS BSc (H) nursing entrance exam are asked 100 multiple-choice questions. The total duration of exam is 120 minutes. AIIMS BSc and MSc seat allotment process are done in online mode in four rounds including open round. AIIMS BSc (H)/MSc nursing 2021 seats are granted on the basis of AIIMS rank, choices filled, seats available, reservation criteria and other factors.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing|
|Short Exam Name||AIIMS Nursing|
|Conducting Body||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1500 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|AIIMS Nursing M.Sc. - Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
22 Jul, 2021
Result - BSc (post basic) final | Mode: Online
06 Jul, 2021
Result - MSc nursing | Mode: Online
30 Jun, 2021
Result - BSc (post-basic) | Mode: Online
27 Jun, 2021
Exam - B.Sc nursing (post basic) | Mode: Online
27 Jun, 2021
Exam - MSc nursing | Mode: Online
03 Jun, 2021
Application - Final status (Msc nursing) | Mode: Online
02 Jun, 2021
Application - Final status (Bsc (H) and BSc (post basic) | Mode: Online
19 May, 2021 - 25 May, 2021
Application - Final registration (BSc nursing) | Mode: Online
19 May, 2021 - 25 May, 2021
Application - Final registration (MSc nursing) | Mode: Online
20 Apr, 2021 - 22 Apr, 2021
Application Correction - Basic registration | Mode: Online
12 Mar, 2021 - 06 Apr, 2021
Application - Basic registration | Mode: Online
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2021 - All candidates appearing for the entrance exam for nursing should check the Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Nursing 2021 to know the age limit, academic requirements, pass percentage, nationality and other details before applying. The AIIMS Nursing 2021 eligibility criteria are separate for the three B.Sc and M.Sc courses offered by AIIMS. The detailed eligibility of AIIMS Nursing can be checked below
AIIMS B.Sc (H) Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed class 12 under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board of any Indian State
- They must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subjects and secured a minimum aggregate mark of 55% for Gen/OBC candidates and 50% in case of SCs/STs category candidates
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible
- Candidates with a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have registered as RN or RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council
- Male nurses, who have passed before the implementation of a new integrated course in 2004 must be registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council. They should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months:
Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
Community Health Nursing
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in B.Sc Nursing (Post Certificate)/B.Pharmacy/Post Basic/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/BDS/MBBS/B.V Sc to apply
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category should secure a minimum of 60% in the qualifying exam and those belonging to SC/ST should secure 55%
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who will be appearing for their class 12 examination or an equivalent examination in March/April 2021 will be eligible to apply for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, Bachelor of Optometry and B.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2021 - Authorities started the registration through the AIIMS nursing 2021 application form on March 12. Only aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria of AIIMS Nursing cpul register till April 6, 2021. The process of the AIIMS nursing application form 2021 can be done in two stages - basic registration and final registration. Only candidates whose AIIMS nursing 2021 basic registration will be completed can apply for final registration. AIIMS nursing application form process is also known as PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration). Check the complete details of the application form of AIIMS Nursing 2021 below.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Basic Registration (PAAR): All undergraduate courses including nursing and MBBS require basic registration. This facility allows candidates to register only once and use the details to apply in the future also and not just the current year. Candidates who will successfully complete their basic registration under PAAR can move directly to the second stage of the AIIMS Nursing application process in the coming years if they wish to apply.
The important point of the basic registration is that candidates have to upload the images only once and fill in the details as required. Students who have completed their basic registration will be able to use the same if they fill the AIIMS Nursing application form in the subsequent year.
How to complete the AIIMS Nursing Basic Registration:
In order to fill the basic registration part of the AIIMS Nursing 2021 application form, candidates must fill the following details:
Step 1 - Enter personal details
- Name as in the class 12 marksheet
- Father's Name as per records
- Mother's Name as per records
- Address as per valid residential proof
- Date of Birth as per class 10 marksheet
- Category as per the requisite certificate
- OBC Certificates deemed valid for Central Government institutions and within the validity date as specified.
- Disability Certificate as per approved guidelines
- ID Card Details: As per any one of the following Photo Identity Cards – Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Original 12th board admit card/hall ticket with photos that must have been issued within the past two years.
The above data will be used for subsequent processes like admit card generation, results, admissions, etc. so candidates must carefully enter the details in the basic registration form of AIIMS Nursing 2021.
After submission, candidates will receive the Registration ID and password on their email Ids and mobile numbers. They must use the same to login and complete the basic registration process.
Step 2: Uploading Images
The specifications of the same are given below
Left Thumb Impression
Passport size color photograph with white background only but without border
Signature on a white background in blue or black ink
Left thumb impression to be within box of 4*3 cm (width*height)
Photo should not be more than 6 months old
Signature must not be in capitals or just initials or have overwriting
Left thumb impression must be in blue/black ink pad. Ink should have covered the entire thumb
Dimensions are 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height).
Signature must be in box of 6*3 cm (width*height)
Size of image should be between 20-100 kb
Size of image should be between 50-100 kb
Size of image should be between 20kb to 100kb
Image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format
Image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format
Image should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format
Step 3: Print the AIIMS Nursing 2021 registration Form
The basic registration cum application form of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 should be filled by April 6 after which it will be scrutinized for quality of images uploaded.
Status and Correction of AIIMS Nursing 2021 basic registration form:
Authority will open the correction window from April 9 till April 15, 2021. Candidates whose basic registrations have not been accepted will have to correct the deficiencies. Only then they will be able to complete the second and final stages of the AIIMS 2021 Nursing application process.
Stage 2 of AIIMS Nursing 2021 Application Form:
Generation of Code: Candidates whose basic registration has been successfully completed must apply for the generation of code in the second stage of the AIIMS Nursing application process 2021. The generation of code for final registration will commence on April 27 till May 13, 2021.
Qualification Details: Candidates will have to enter their qualification details for their final registration.
Stage 3 of AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2021:
Final Registration and Payment of Fees:
- Candidates must pay the complete the final registration using the code generated in the second stage. Only then can they move forward to pay the application fees.
- Application fees: Rs 1500 for Gen/OBC candidates while it is Rs 1200 for SC/ST/EWS candidates.
- Payment mode is Net banking, Debit/Credit cards
Choice of Exam City: Only once candidates successfully finish the payment of the application fees, they will be able to choose the exam city as per the availability. choice of exam city will be available after the complete AIIMS Nursing application form 2021 is filled and payment made.
|General, OBC||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 1500|
|SC, ST||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 1200|
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Syllabus
AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Syllabus
Fundamentals of nursing
Medical surgical nursing including anatomy
Physiology and pharmacology
Obstetrics nursing and midwifery
Community health nursing
Psychiatric nursing and professional trends in nursing
AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. Hons (Nursing) Syllabus
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2021 - While appearing for any entrance exam, it is important to arm oneself with all factors that are relevant and the AIIMS Nursing 2021 exam pattern is one such factor. This gives all candidates an idea of the type of questions to expect, duration of exam, language, marking scheme etc. To know the exam pattern of AIIMS Nursing 2021 check the details below
1. Exam Pattern for AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge|
|Sections in exam||Part A, B, C and D|
|Type of Questions||Objective type (Multiple Choice)|
|Subject wise Marks||Physics - 30 marks |
Chemistry - 30 marks
Biology - 30 marks
General Knowledge - 10
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will fetch one mark and every incorrect answer will be awarded -1/3 marks|
2. Exam Pattern for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) 2021:
|Subjects/ Topics||Fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing|
|Duration||90 minutes (1.5 hours)|
|Exam Centre||Delhi only|
|Total number of questions||70|
|Type of questions||Objective type (Multiple Choice)|
|Marking Scheme for written test||Correct answer: 1 mark |
Incorrect answer: -1/3 marks
|Total marks for Assessment test||30|
The written exam is stage 1 for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic). Candidates who qualify in the exam will have to also qualify in the Personal Assessment / Interview.
Factors to be considered for Personal Assessment test
- Past academic performance in the Higher Secondary or +2 or equivalent examination;
- Past academic performance in the Nursing examination;
- Performance as a Staff Nurse.
Note: Admission will be on the basis of aggregate marks of stage 1 and 2.
In case of discrepancies in entrance exam or question paper for AIIMS Nursing 2021:
AIIMS Nursing Admit card 2021 - To download the AIIMS nursing admit card 2021 candidates will be required to login using their credentials. Candidates must check the details of the admit card of AIIMS Nursing 2021 for discrepancies before printing the same. They must also carry specified documents along with their admit card to the exam hall the details of which are given below.
How to download AIIMS Nursing 2021 admit card?
- Login by clicking on the link to download admit card
- Enter the Registration ID and password
- The admit card will be displayed. Download the same
- Check if there are any discrepancies in the details
- If not, save a soft copy for future reference and print a copy.
What to carry to the exam hall along with the AIIMS Nursing Admit Card?
- A photograph ( same as the one uploaded in the application form)
- A valid ID proof (same as the one mentioned in the application).
I tems debarred in the AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Hall
- Any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material, papers, notes or books
- Wristwatches, cell phones, pagers, calculator, digital diaries or any kind of electronic gadgets, Bluetooth devices etc
Specified Dress Code for AIIMS Nursing 2021
- Not Allowed - Ornaments, headgear, hair bands, hair clips, belt, bags, credit cards, debit cards, etc
- Note: All the above items are strictly prohibited and candidates are advised not to carry them as there may not be a safe place to keep them till the exam is over.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Valid photo id
- one photograph
AIIMS, New Delhi has announced the result of AIIMS BSc nursing 2021 for post-basic (final) and AIIMS MSc nursing in an online mode. AIIMS nursing 2021 result mentions the roll number and category. Check the steps for download the results for AIIMS nursing 2021 below.
How to check the AIIMS Nursing Result 2021?
- Login at the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in
- Click on the result link.
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 results will be displayed.
- Check the details mentioned carefully.
- Download the rank card which contains the details of the counselling.
Methodology to resolve a tie when two or more candidates get the same ranks
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (or Mathematics, in the case of Para-Medical courses) in the AIIMS Nursing 2021 exam.
- In case the tie is still unresolved, candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still remains unresolved, then candidates who have obtained higher marks in Physics in the AIIMS Nursing exam 2021
- Finally, to resolve the tie in case it doesn't get resolved using the above guidelines, the older candidate will be given preference in admissions
Inter-se-merit guidelines for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)
When two or more candidates have secured equal marks in both stage 1 and 2, the tie will be resolved by the following means
- Candidates who have scored higher in the written test will be ranked higher
- If the tie still is unresolved, candidates who are older in age will be offered admissions.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Online
AIIMS, New Delhi will conduct the AIIMS Nursing 2021 counselling soon after the declaration of the result. Aspirants have to do registration for AIIMS Nursing counselling 2021 and fill & lock the choices of preference. Based on the preferences of choices filled, aspirants will be shortlisted for AIIMS nursing 2021 admission. All the shortlisted aspirants will be required to provide their acceptance/refusal of seat options and have to report to the allotted college to join the institute. The order of counselling of AIIMS Nursing 2021 will be General/ST/SC/OBC. The AIIMS Nursing counselling will be done strictly on the basis of the combined merit list.
Steps in AIIMS Nursing 2021 Counselling (Round 1):
1. New Registration
2. Exercising, locking the choices and their order for Mock Round.
3. Announcement of MOCK results
4. Reordering of choices/adding/deleting choices and locking the choices as per preference
5. Seat Allocation
6. Acceptance or Refusal of the allocated Seat by the Candidate.
Flowchart depicting the counselling process of AIIMS Nursing 2021
After allotment candidates have to exercise the following options
- Option 1: ACCEPT allotted seat. Candidates cannot participate in further rounds.
- Option 2: ACCEPT allotted seat and wish to participate in 2nd Round
- Option 3. DECLINE/REFUSE allotted seat and do not wish to participate in the further counselling process
- Option 4. DECLINE/REFUSE allotted seat but wish to participate in the 2nd round of Seat Allocation
Who are eligible for 2nd Round of AIIMS Nursing 2021 Allotment?
- The candidates who will choose option 2 or 4 after seat allotment has been announced expressing a wish to participate in the second round
- All candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first round
Who are not eligible for 2nd Round of allotment?
- Candidates who fail to report to express their options after seat allotment. such candidates will be eligible for the open round of counselling.
Note: Candidates will be allowed to change the preference of institutions and subjects in all rounds.
Final Round of Seat allotment of AIIMS Nursing 2021
The final round of AIIMS Nursing counselling 2021 will be conducted in offline where candidates had to participate in person.
Some rules for this round are:
- Any vacant ST seat after calling all eligible ST candidates shall be made available first to an SC category candidate and vice versa. If the seat still remains vacant, then it shall be made available to the eligible General Category candidates.
- In case of the vacant OBC seats after calling all eligible OBC candidates, shall be made available to the eligible General category candidate.
- Any change of institution/or subject even within the institution will be allowed only after depositing the penalty amount in the form of a Demand Draft.
Documents to be submitted for verification
All the below mentioned documents must be submitted in original along with a set of self-attested copies
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 admit card
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary certificate issued by Board/ University mentioning
date of birth of the applicant.
- Degree/Provisional passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Detailed mark sheets of the qualifying examination
- Migration Certificate from the University/ Board last attended
- ‘No objection Certificate’ if the candidate is already employed with Central / State Government / Public Undertaking
- Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board in case of PwD candidates
- Category Certificate in case of SC/ST or OBC candidates
- Certificate of physical fitness from Registered Medical Practitioner
Additional Documents for B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) Applicants:
- Candidates who have applied for B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses will have to submit the following documents in addition to the ones mentioned above at the time of personal assessment
- Certificate of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- In case of a male nurse, (if passed before the implementation of the new integrated course in 2003) - Registration as a nurse with State Nursing Council
- Male Nurses also should have submitted a certificate in General Nursing with training in any subject out of the following for a period of 6 months:
Operation Theatre Techniques
Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
Community Health Nursing
The mark sheets also must be submitted
- Certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
Reporting for Admission:
- All selected candidates found medically fit will have to join the course after paying the requisite fee by the specified date else they forfeit the seat as well as the fees paid
- Candidates must bring all the relevant certificates/documents, in original to be kept with the institute till his /her completion of course.
- Candidates will have to undergo biometric verification at the time of joining
Important: Candidates who are already pursuing BSc Course or equivalent in any subject but have not completed the same shall also be considered if they report to the concerned Institute and deposit original documents along with a DD of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) as a security deposit. The Security Deposit will be refunded back within 5 days after depositing original documents.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- Admit card
- Matriculation/HSC certificate for date of birth
- Degree/Provisional passing certificate
- Marksheets of qualifying exam
- Migration certificate
- No objection certificate for govt employed candidates
- Physical disability certificate if applicable
- Category certificate if applicable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Who can apply for AIIMS nursing 2021 examination for BSc and MSc courses?
Only the female aspirants who fulfills the basic eligibility criteria can apply for AIIMS nursing entrance exam.
Question:Will AIIMS nursing exam be conducted twice a year?
No, the exam for BSc nursing and MSc nursing will be held once in a year.
Question:I am in the final year of BSc Nursing. Can I apply for AIIMS MSc Nursing 2021 exam?
Yes, as per AIIMS MSc nursing eligibility conditions, aspirants who have passed or pursuing BSc (H) nursing/BSc (post-basic) nursing or BSc nursing (4 years) can apply for the exam.
Question:What will be number of questions and marking scheme of AIIMS nursing 2021?
As per the officials, a total of 70, 100 and 90 questions will be asked in BSc nursing post-basic, BSc nursing (H) and MSc nursing, respectively. While, one mark for correct response to be awarded and one-third for wrong attempt will be deducted.
Question:What should be the cutoff percentile to pass AIIMS nursing examination?
In order to pass AIIMS MSc nursing, it is mandatory for aspirants to secure at least 50th percentile irrespective of all categories.
Questions related to AIIMS Nursing
when AIIMS exam.??????????????
If you are talking about AIIMS MBBS then it admission takes place through NEET exam and counseling is conducted by MCC in AIQ counseling.
AIIMS BSC nursing exam which was supposed to be held on 27 June had been postponed and till now no new dated have been announced by AIIMS authority.
So for latest updates you can keep checking AIIMS official website for nursing date.
ruhs ka entrance exam conduct on which date
Exam will be held in second week of October (tentatively). Last duration to submit the application form is first week of September and admit card will be released in last week of September as per details till now .
how and when to apply for this exam?
You have not mentioned the name of the entrance exam about which you are asking this question. However you can get all the details related to all the exams with the help of the link which I am providing below:
2021 aiims intrence exam form start date
Earlier AIIMS has released the exam date for BSc(H) Nursing to be conducted on 27th June, but later on it was postponed until further notice, and till now we don't have any official announcement made regarding the revised dates, although rest of the exams such as BSc Post Basic/MSc Nursing were successfully conducted afterwards and results too are declared for the same, we have to wait out regarding this to know the exact schedule of the entrance test date, you can follow the official website at https://bsccourses.aiimsexams.ac.in/ or else you can stay updated at our page at https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/aiims-nursing
when will aiims nursing exam held for 2021-2022
Hope you are safe and doing good
Regarding your concern,
AIIMS Nursing 2022 Examwill be organised inJune 2022.You will be able to fill the AIIMS Nursing Application form from second week ofMarch 2022.
The last date of submission of application form will be firstweek ofApril 2022.
The Application Fee can be submitted throughonline modeonly. You can use online payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Hope this helps, All the best.