About NEET PG 2019
The NEET PG 2019 entrance examination will be conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE). The mode of conducting NEET PG 2019 will be online. NEET PG is a national level entrance examination conducted for admission to postgraduate medical courses in the country. NEET PG 2019 will offer admission to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) courses in the country. All India Quota (50%) and state quota seats in all states except Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, seats in Central and Deemed universities and Armed Forces Medical Service institutions will be available through NEET PG 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Important Dates
|22 Oct, 2018 (Tentative)||Application - NEET PG registration - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Dec, 2018 (Tentative)||Admit Card - NEET PG admit card release - Available | Mode: Online|
|06 Jan, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam - Date of exam | Mode: Online|
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The NEET PG 2019 eligibility for aspirants appearing in the postgraduate entrance examination has been listed below.
- Candidates must possess a valid MBBS degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MBBS), and have an MBBS degree or provisional certificate to that effect.
- Completion of the rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2019.
- Provisioal or permanent medical registration certificate issued by MCI.
- Candidates applying for the exam must also possess Aadhar card according to the NEET PG eligibility criteria 2019.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3750|
|OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3750|
|General||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
NBE will release the NEET PG 2019 application form in the online mode. Candidates can check the various steps of the application process of NEET PG 2019 here.
- Candidates are at first required to create their profile by entering the requisite function and uploading their digital photograph and signature.
- After profile creation, candidates then need to fill out the application by providing all the details as asked.
- In the next step, candidates are required to fill in their choice of exam centre according to the order of preference.
- As a final step towards completing the NEET PG 2019 application form, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee in the online mode through debit/credit card or net banking.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates attempting NEET PG must be aware of the NEET PG exam pattern 2019. The exam pattern of NEET PG 2019 has been provided below.
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based Test|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of the Question paper||English|
|Number of Questions||300|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Pattern||Correct Answer: +4 marks, Incorrect Answer: - 1 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
The NEET PG admit card 2019 will be released by the National Board of Examination (NBE). The NEET PG 2019 admit card will be released in the online mode. The admit card of NEET PG 2019 will be available for aspirants who will successfully complete the process of application. Candidates will be able to download the NEET PG 2019 admit card from the official link by entering their registration ID and password. Upon downloading the admit card of NEET PG 2019, candidates are required to affix a recent passport sized photograph on the admit card. All candidates need to carry the NEET PG 2019 admit card and a valid photo ID proof along with them to the examination hall.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card (with a recent passport sized photograph pasted on it)
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/Driving License/Passport/Voter Id)
NEET PG 2019 Result
NBE will declare the NEET PG result 2019 in the online mode. Candidates appearing in the postgraduate examination will be able to check their NEET PG 2019 result by entering their roll number and date of birth. The result of NEET PG 2019 will indicate whether a candidate has qualified in the exam or not. The merit list released in NEET PG 2019 result will contain the names of the candidates in order of their merit rank. Individual rank cards of candidates who will qualify according to NEET PG result 2019 will also be released. Candidates need to meet the minimum cutoff percentile in order to be included in the rank list of NEET PG 2019 result.
NEET PG 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff of NEET PG 2019 is the minimum marks that candidates need to secure so as to qualify in the exam. The NEET PG 2019 cutoff is decided by NBE and may be subject to revision. NEET PG cutoff 2019 will be different for various categories. Candidates can check the cutoff in the table given below.
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD)||25|
NEET PG 2019 Counselling
NEET PG counselling 2019 will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee) for the seats under All India Quota and in Central and Deemed universities while that of state quota is conducted by respective state counselling authorities. NEET PG 2019 counselling will be conducted in the online mode. Qualified candidates who will secure the minimum cutoff percentile will be required to log in to their accounts by using their User Id and Password and register themselves for counselling of NEET PG 2019. There will be two rounds of NEET PG 2019 counselling followed by a mop-up round for the vacant seats. Candidates allotted seats through NEET PG counseling 2019 will be required to report to allotted colleges within the stipulated time for admission purposes.
Documents Required at Counselling
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card issued by NBE
- NEET PG 2019 result/score card
- MBBS mark sheets of first, second and third professional examinations
- Provisional/Degree certificate of MBBS
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional registration certificate issued by MCI
- High School/Higher Secondary/Date of Birth certificate as proof of birth date
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/Voter ID/Passport/Driving licence)
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate (as applicable)
Questions related to NEET PG
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the conducting body of NEET PG Entrance Exam and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi...
Please specify more your query what exactly you want to ask so that you can get answer of your query.
hii monicaAs you know cut-off marks vary year to year depending upon the numbers of students appearing in exam and the difficulty level so i advise...
i am finishing my internship by january 11 2019;can i eligible to attend the neet pg exam on january 6 2019?
Hi Pradeep Generally, candidates are asked to complete the internship by March 31 of that academic year in which the candidates are seeking admiss...
The National Eligibility Entrance Test is the only medical entrance examination for post-graduate students seeking admission to various MD, MS and ...