About NEET PG 2019
The NEET PG 2019 entrance examination will be administered by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The mode of conducting NEET PG 2019 will be online only. NEET PG is a national level entrance examination conducted for admission to postgraduate medical courses in the country. NEET PG 2019 will offer admission to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) courses in the country. 50% All India Quota and 50% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu and Kashmir state), seats in Central and Deemed Universities and Armed Forces Medical Services institutions will be available through NEET PG 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Important Dates
|31 Oct, 2018 - 27 Nov, 2018 (Tentative)||Application - NEET PG registration | Mode: Online|
|24 Dec, 2018 (Tentative)||Admit Card - NEET PG admit card release - Available | Mode: Online|
|06 Jan, 2019||Exam - Date of exam | Mode: Online|
|23 Jan, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|18 Feb, 2019 - 31 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Counselling | Mode: Offline and Online|
The NEET PG 2019 eligibility criteria for aspirants appearing in the postgraduate medical examination has been listed below.
- Candidates must possess a valid MBBS degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), and have an MBBS degree or provisional certificate to that effect.
- Completion of the rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2019.
- Provisional or permanent medical registration certificate issued by MCI or a State Medical Council.
- Candidates applying for the exam must also possess Aadhar card according to the NEET PG eligibility criteria 2019.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3750|
|OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3750|
|General||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|OBC||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|SC||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|ST||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|ST||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
NBE will release the NEET PG 2019 application form in the online mode. Candidates can check the various steps of the application process of NEET PG 2019 here-
- Candidates are at first required to create their profile by entering the requisite details and uploading their digital photograph and signature.
- After profile creation, candidates then need to fill out the application by providing all the details as asked.
- In the next step, candidates are required to fill in their choice of exam centre according to the order of preference.
- As a final step towards completing the NEET PG 2019 application form, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee in the online mode through debit/credit card or net banking.
Candidates attempting NEET PG must be aware of the NEET PG exam pattern 2019. The exam pattern of NEET PG 2019 has been provided below.
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based Test|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of the Question paper||English|
|Number of Questions||300|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Pattern||Correct Answer: +4 marks, Incorrect Answer: - 1 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
The NEET PG admit card 2019 will be released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The NEET PG 2019 admit card will be released in the online mode. The admit card of NEET PG 2019 will be available for aspirants who will successfully complete the process of registration. Candidates will be able to download the NEET PG 2019 admit card from the official link by entering their registration ID and password. Upon downloading the admit card of NEET PG 2019, candidates are required to affix a recent passport sized photograph on the admit card. All candidates need to carry the NEET PG 2019 admit card and a valid photo ID proof along with them to the examination hall.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card (with a recent passport sized photograph pasted on it)
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/Driving License/Passport/Voter Id)
- Photocopy of State Medical Council/Medical Council of India registration (Provisional/Permanent)
NBE will declare the NEET PG result 2019 in the online mode. Candidates appearing in the postgraduate examination will be able to check their NEET PG 2019 result by entering their roll number and date of birth. The result of NEET PG 2019 will indicate whether a candidate has qualified in the exam or not. The merit list released in NEET PG 2019 result will contain the names of the candidates in order of their merit rank. Individual rank cards of candidates who will qualify according to NEET PG result 2019 will also be released. Candidates need to meet the minimum cutoff percentile in order to be included in the rank list of NEET PG 2019 result.
The cutoff of NEET PG 2019 is the minimum marks that candidates need to score so as to qualify in the exam. The NEET PG 2019 cutoff is decided by NBE and is subject to revision. NEET PG cutoff 2019 will be different for different categories. Candidates can check the cutoff in the table given below.
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD)||40|
NEET PG counselling 2019 will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee) for the seats under All India Quota and in Central and Deemed universities while that of state quota is conducted by respective state counselling authorities. NEET PG 2019 counselling will be conducted in the online mode. Qualified candidates who will secure the minimum cutoff percentile will be required to register with the counselling bodies as and when the registration facility is available to participate in the counselling process. There will be two rounds of NEET PG 2019 counselling. The mop-up round of counselling will be conducted for Deemed and Central Universities only. Candidates allotted seats through NEET PG counselling 2019 will be required to report to the allotted colleges within the stipulated time for admission purposes.
Documents Required at Counselling
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card issued by NBE
- NEET PG 2019 result/score card
- MBBS mark sheets of first, second and third professional examinations
- Provisional/Degree certificate of MBBS
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional registration certificate issued by MCI
- High School/Higher Secondary/Date of Birth certificate as proof of birth date
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/Voter ID/Passport/Driving licence)
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate (as applicable)
Questions related to NEET PG
Hello Shaily,You have to score 591+ marks or above 600 marks in the NEET PG examination to get below 4000 rank in your exam.For more information, y...
Cutoff rank is different for all colleges based on MDS/MD Courses and streams under All Quotas and Category. Cutoffs marks/ranks given below for N...
Hey there. There are various books with previous years solved paper of NEET PG MDS by different publications that are easily available in the ...
Hey there. Apparently, you have asked the same question twice. So here I'm just copy-pasting my answer. Hope it helps.There are various books ...
Hello, I'm studying in 2nd year of B.D.S. How do I prepare for NEET Dental PG and which books should I prefer ?
Dear Tejas Inorder to prepare for NEET Dental PG you should go with the books like ; Dental Pulse DENTEST by Dr.Gowrishankar Neeraj Wahdwan's AIP...