What is FMGE?
The screening test for Indian Nationals with foreign medical qualifications, known as the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE), is a national level test conducted twice a year by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The exam is conducted in the month of June and December every year. A candidate who possesses a medical degree from any instituti..Read More
FMGE Application Details
- Before filling up the FMGE application form, candidates must ensure they have a valid mobile number and email id
- Go to the official link to start the online registration process for FMGE
- Candidates must fill all the personal details and educational qualifications as asked in the application form
- Please note all the fields marked with * are mandatory to fill
- After providing all the details, candidates will have to click on the submission button
- After this step, pay the application fee amount through payment gateway via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- After paying the fees, candidates have to check the confirmation box to submit the application form successfully
- After successful registration of FMGE application form, candidates will receive an acknowledgement email on their email IDs
- Along with the copy of acknowledgement email from NBE, candidates will have to send a copy of the following documents to the NBE office before the last date
- Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
- Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport /Driving License)
- Copy of MBBS pass certificate apostiled by the Embassy
- Two photographs
- Copy of internship certificate (if done abroad)
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation)
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)
- Copy of fail certificate/result for Ex-candidates
FMGE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidate must have a primary medical qualification, which must be recognised by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be recognised as a medical practitioner in the country.
- If a candidate holds an undergraduate medical qualification from New Zealand/United Kingdom/Australia/United States of America/Australia and also has a post graduate medical qualification degree from New Zealand/United Kingdom/Australia/United States of America/Australia and is recognised for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country, then the candidate need not to qualify the FMGE exam.
- It is mandatory to provide documentary proof to support candidate’s passed final examination and primary medical qualification.
- Candidates are also advised to read the screening test rules and regulations on Graduate Medical Education and the Eligibility Certificate Regulations issued by the Medical Council of India.
FMGE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
FMGE Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Online
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 541 Joined
- 38 Questions
I have passed my intermediate from up board (non regular) in 2013 and now present i am in final year mbbs ,can i give fmge exit exam ?
I have passed my class 12th from uttar pradesh board in 2013 by (private or non regular) and passed my class 11th from icse board in 2011 .
Now at present i am in final year of mbbs from foreign college so can i give fmge exam without any problem