What is NEET MDS?
NEET MDS Exam Insights
Exam Difficulty Level
NEET MDS Application Details
NEET MDS application form is a five step process. All the steps are mandatory in order to successfully fill up the application form:
- Go to the official link to fill up the application form
- Create a profile - Candidates have to enter their contact details
- Apply for NEET MDS- Once a candidate has successfully created their profile, they have to fill NEET PG application form
- Select exam date - Candidates have to choose a preferred location where s/he would like to take the exam
- Make online payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee (Rs. 3750 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) online by using their Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree in Dental Surgery or provisional BDS Pass Certificate from a recognized Dental College/Institute as per the provisions of Dentists Act, 1948.
- Candidate must be an Indian National/PIO/Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates must be registered with Dental Council of India or their State Dental Council.
- Candidates must be undergoing one year of Internship/practical training which is to be completed by March 31 of the year in which they are applying for admission.
- Candidates who have passed BDS Examination on or before 1988 and hold a BDS Degree from a Dental College recognized by the Dental Council of India and have obtained provisional or permanent registration from any of the State Dental Councils need not have one year compulsory internship/practical training.
- Only serving Armed Dental Corps Officers are eligible for admissions to the Institutions of Armed Forces Medical Services. Such candidates must carefully mark this while filling the application form of NEET MDS.
NEET MDS Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
NEET MDS Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1966 Joined
- 187 Questions