NEET UG 2023 College Predictor - All India & State Counsellings
- Know your admission chances in Medical, Dental & AYUSH colleges with NEET Rank
- Get a personalised report with Top MBBS, BDS & AYUSH Colleges
- Check course & counselling wise cut-offs of NEET for various state quotas, caste groups etc.
- 3 Lac+ Medicine Aspirants have used Careers360 College Predictors
NEET UG 2023 All India Counselling College Predictor
- Predict your admission chances in MBBS / BDS / AYUSH seats through All India counselling
- Includes 15% All India quota seats in govt. colleges
- And Central universities & management quota in private colleges
NEET UG 2023 State Counsellings College Predictor
- Predict your admission chances in MBBS/BDS seats through state-level counsellings
- Includes 85% State Quota seats in govt. and private colleges through merit & management quota
- Check NEET state-wise cutoffs for 27 states of India
NEET College Predictor 2023
NEET college predictor is a tool to assist medical aspirants in predicting top medical colleges based on their NEET UG 2023 rank. The NEET college predictor 2023 uses historical NEET cutoff ranks and advanced algorithms, changes in seats for colleges participating in counsellings and analyses the trends to generate an approximate range of ranks within which a candidate may secure a seat.
NEET college predictor 2023 acts as a valuable resource for medical aspirants to understand their chances of securing a seat in various medical colleges. The college predictor NEET helps candidates make informed decisions about their preferences during the counselling by providing a list of the colleges where they can apply.
We bring you the Careers360 NEET college predictor, to help aspirants predict the possible top medical college and course in which they can get admission.
How to use the NEET college predictor 2023?
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps to use the NEET college predictor 2023.
- Visit Careers360 NEET college predictor
- Click on ‘Use now’ tab either under NEET College Predictor for All India Counselling or NEET 2023 State Counselling as per the preference
- Enter the NEET UG rank and select the seat type
- Enter the asked details such as category and others
- Verify your mobile number via OTP and then click on ‘Predict my colleges’ tab
- Name of the colleges with the probable chances of admission will be displayed on the screen by NEET college predictor based on marks
Advantages of NEET college predictor
- Candidates can use the NEET college predictor 2023 based on rank to check their chances of admission in Medical, Dental & AYUSH colleges across the country.
- The NEET UG college predictor helps aspirants assess their probable chances of getting admission through the 15% All India Quota (AIQ) and 85% state quota seats.
- Candidates can also check their chances of admission in Central and Deemed universities for Medical, Dental & AYUSH courses using this medical college predictor.
- Aspirants can obtain a personalised report on NEET counselling, which includes information on top MBBS, BDS & AYUSH colleges at both the All India level and state level.
- Additionally, the NEET college predictor tool also provides information on the fees structure, cutoff ranks, admission process and placement reviews for over 1000 colleges.
NEET counselling 2023
The NEET 2023 counselling process is organized by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for the All India Quota (AIQ) while state authorities handle the counselling for the state quota. The AIQ NEET 2023 counselling covers 15% government college seats as well as 100% seats of deemed and central universities, ESIC, AFMC, JIPMER and AIIMS.
State quota counselling is conducted for 85% government seats and 100% private seats within the respective states. During the NEET UG counselling, candidates are required to register, fill in their course and college preferences and pay the counselling fee. After the allocation of seats, candidates are required to report the allocated colleges for further admission process.
NEET College Predictor: Top medical colleges
Here is the list of the top 5 medical colleges based on the NIRF 2023 ranking, along with the previous year’s cutoff. Candidates may refer to the list of top medical colleges through NEET for information and guidance.
NEET College Predictor: Top medical colleges’ cutoff
Name of the colleges
NIRF 2023 rank
NEET previous year’s cutoff (General)
509606 (management quota)
All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar
Saveetha Medical College and Hospital, Tamil Nadu
489707 (management quota)
Aligarh Muslim University
Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
62466 (management quota)
NEET College Predictor: State-wise cutoff
NEET College Predictor 2023
Enter your NEET 2023 rank and predict colleges where you have chances of getting admission.
- The Careers360 NEET college predictor suggests medical colleges where you have a possibility of securing admission
- NEET college predictor takes into account the previous year’s closing ranks to provide accurate predictions
- The MBBS college predictor considers your gender, category and home state while predicting the colleges, providing a personalized result based on your preference
- In addition to college predictions, the tool also provides information on the fees structure, cutoff scores, admission process and placement reviews for over 600 colleges.
- What is the use of the NEET college predictor?
The NEET college predictor 2023 is a valuable tool for NEET aspirants. The college predictor NEET 2023 helps students identify the medical colleges where they have a higher chance of getting admission. By entering their NEET rank and other relevant details, students can generate a list of colleges that match their rank range. In general, the NEET college predictor by Careers360 aids students in making informed decisions about their future career path.
- Is 2 lakh a good rank in NEET?
A rank of 2 lakh in NEET would typically be considered a moderate rank. It is important to note that the acceptability of this rank depends on several factors such as the total number of candidates appeared, the difficulty level of the exam and the availability of seats. However, in reference to the previous year’s trends it can be said that getting a government college with either MBBS or BDS course at this rank is impossible.
- Are NEET College Predictor 2023 results accurate?
College predictor NEET UG 2023 typically uses historical data, cutoff trends and other factors to estimate the chances of admission to different medical colleges based on a student’s NEET score. While medical college predictor provide a rough idea of the possibilities, it’s important to note that the tool cannot guarantee the accuracy of the result.
- Which NEET College predictor is the best?
Careers360 college predictor is the best tool to predict the medical colleges a student is supposed to get admission into. By exploring the colleges, candidates can plan their academic journey and set realistic goals. During the counselling process, NEET college predictor based on rank serve as a reference tool. It helps students prioritize their college preferences and make choices based on their predicted chances of admission.
- How many marks are required in NEET For BAMS?
To get admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery, BAMS; candidates belonging to General category must score more than 400 marks in NEET exam (with reference to previous year’s admission cutoff).
- Can I get admission in MBBS with 500 Marks?
A 500 score in the NEET 2023 exam is considered to be a good score. Candidates can easily secure a seat in the college of their choice with this score.
Top Colleges accepting NEET
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, New Delhi
What users have to say