NEET 2019 Cutoff IPU - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi will release the cutoff of NEET cutoff 2019 IPU tentatively in 2nd week of August. NEET cutoff 2019 IPU released by the institute will be for 85% state quota seats only; the cutoff for remaining 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats will be determined by MCC. NEET 2019 cutoff IPU will be available after completion of counselling, and will include the ranks and marks of candidates who get the last seat in their respective category. Any candidate who scores less than cutoff score or gets a lower rank, s/he is unlikely to get admission. The NEET cutoff 2019 IPU will be determined using merit rank of candidates and will be category- and institute-specific. Considering the cutoff depends on factors like number of applications received by the specific institute, sanctioned seats, and category of the candidate, it would be different for different categories and colleges.
The merit list of IPU 2019 will be prepared using NEET 2019 scores, so applicants who qualify NEET scoring minimum prescribed marks in their respective categories will be included in the list and have a chance of admission.
Predict chances in 3000+ colleges, Know All India Counselling & Admission process etc.Know More
About NEET 2019 Cutoff IPU
The cutoff of NEET 2019 IPU is not released yet, and can be accessed only after completion of the mop-up counselling round. But in the meantime the candidate can check the cutoff details of previous years to get an idea as to what rank or score they may target to optimize their chances of getting admission or a preferred seat. The
NEET 2019 Cutoff IPU – 85% State Quota
GSIPU will release the IPU cutoff of NEET for state quota seats for all the affiliated colleges around 2nd week of August. The NEET 2019 cutoff IPU will be released for UR category as well as reserved categories. The reserved categories for which the cutoff would be available include – Delhi General (DGEN), Delhi Other Backward Classes (DOBC), Delhi Scheduled Caste (DSC), Delhi Scheduled Tribe (DST).
Given below are the cutoff details of previous years with the idea to give candidates a fair idea about expected cutoffs:
NEET cutoff IPU for the year 2017 for the State Quota seats:
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES
Name of College
NEET 2019 Cutoff IPU – 15% All India Quota
The counselling for 15% AIQ seats will be conducted by DGHS on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC); the counselling will be conducted centrally and have two rounds. Note that if there are vacant seats left at the end of two rounds of counselling such seats will be transferred to state quota. The NEET cutoff 2019 IPU for AIQ seats, which will be released by DGHS, will be available for all the affiliated colleges and will be category-specific. NEET cutoff IPU for the year 2018 - All India Quota seats
|Name of Medical College||All India Quota|
|NEET Rank||NEET scores||NEET Rank||NEET scores||NEET Rank||NEET scores||NEET Rank||NEET scores|
|VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||116||652||417||630||5381||562||6327||556|
|Dr. B.S.A. Medical College, Delhi||859||614||1936||594||18654||508||16531||514|
|NDMC Medical College, Delhi||936||612||1376||603||10287||537||-|
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES
Name of College
15% All India Quota
North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College, Delhi
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College, Rohini, Delhi
More like NEET
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 - CEE has released the online application for Kerala MBBS admission 20...
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 - CEE, Kerala has released the first phase of Kerala MBBS 2019 ...
NEET Admit Card 2019
NEET Admit Card 2019 – NTA will release NEET 2019 Admit Card on April 15 in online mode. Download...
Deemed University MBBS Admission 2019
Deemed University MBBS Admission 2019 - Candidates seeking admission in MBBS and BDS courses in D...
NEET 2019 Answer Key Code MM, NN, OO, PP
After the conclusion of NEET 2019 on May 5, aspirants will be able to get access to NEET answer k...
Questions related to NEET
Heyyy Syed Azaan Haider.....The NEET cutoff for the Hindu Institute of Medical Science in 2018 for the general category was above 120 marks. F...
I do not feel so. The government colleges have already fixed tuition fees + hostel charges + registration etc. which vary from state to state. The ...
Dear Sayali, the NEET eligibility friteria is that you should have passed your 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% if you are from General Categor...
Heyyy Bibek Halder.....The cutoff for the NEET UG for the course of BDS for the SC category is 40 percentile. As of for last year the range of mark...
Hi By mistake I have choosen wrong state for state quota. I want to know if I'm eligible for NEET or not ?
Dear Tanu, you are eligible to apply for NEET. But the issue occurs only during the councelling and admission process. If you get into the final me...