How to prepare for NEET from Class 10 – Candidates who wish to opt medical as their career after Class 10, then they must start preparing for NEET. In order to secure a good rank in NEET, students must start their backbreaking preparation right from the beginning. Although Class 10 syllabus is not included in NEET, but it enhances the basic concepts which aspirants will study in Class 11 and 12. With the preparation of NEET from Class 10 will help aspirants to understand the concepts of NEET 2020 syllabus. Students preparing for NEET from Class 10 will have enough time in their hand to improve their preparation strategies and also work on their weaker sections. Interested NEET UG aspirants can read the article on how to prepare for NEET from Class 10 including the strategies, important topics and other details here.LATEST: Dr Harsh Vardhan, Minister of Health and Family Welfare announced on October 4, 2019, that NEET will serve as single medical entrance exam for UG courses in the nation. AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS scrapped.
Latest : Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program( AI-Based Coaching), If you Do Not Quality- Get 100% MONEY BACK. Know More
NEET 2020 will be conducted on May 3, by National Testing Agency (NTA), in offline mode. NTA has announced NEET exam dates 2020 through a notification released on August 21, 2019. The notice also mentions the schedule of release of application form, issuance of admit card and declaration of result.
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Quality- Get 100% MONEY BACK
Below are some of the important preparation tips to crack NEET for Class 10 aspirants.
1. Be aware of the complete syllabus – First and the foremost strategy is to know the complete NEET syllabus 2020. With the help of syllabus, aspirants can get knowledge of important topics to focus for better preparations. The syllabus covers topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The question paper of NEET 2020 will contains 45 questions from each subject, coming up with a total of 180 multiple choice questions. Despite NTA being the conducting authority of NEET 2020 after replacing CBSE, there will no changes in the syllabus and exam pattern. Knowing the NEET syllabus from Class 10 will help aspirants to get aware of their weakest and toughest sections of all, which will assist them in the better preparation of NEET from Class 10.
2. Clear the concepts – After noting the complete syllabus, aspirants from Class 10 preparing for NEET must focus on conceptual questions. NCERT science textbooks will be the best medium to clear the doubts and concepts. NEET 2019 Topper Nalin Khandelwal who bagged AIR 1 also shared that, “During my self-study my main focus was to clear my concepts. I used to set daily targets and make sure to complete them before the end of the day. For NEET, I firstly focused on completing NCERT syllabus to strengthen my concepts."
3. Detailed plan – As mentioned above, the NEET exam contains questions from three subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Thus, it is clear that candidates must focus more on science subjects and make their concepts clear by solving a sufficient number of questions.
Moreover, candidates must prepare an effective study plan and follow it on the daily basis. To prepare for NEET from Class 10, candidates must prepare a perfect timetable which will help them to divide NEET syllabus. The timetable must be prepared in such a way that candidates can provide an equal proportion of time to each subject. Following the study plan will help aspirants to maintain a proper discipline in the daily study time and also prepares them to crack NEET with good rank.
Note: In case of any issues or problems, students can contact their parents, guardians, and teachers for preparation of proper NEET study plan.
“Writing the perfect paper is a lot like the military operation. It takes discipline, foresight, research, strategy, and if done right, ends in total victory.” this quote said by Ryan Holiday truly signifies the importance of an effective study plan.
4. Know the important topics – Once a candidate is familiar with the syllabus, they must focus more on the important topics. Higher priority must be given to the topics which carry more weightage in NEET exam. While strengthening the important topics covered in NEET from the beginning will help aspirants to be free from all the chaos during the last minute preparations. Such NEET important topics 2020 from each subject has been mentioned below.
Important topics from Physics
Important topics from Chemistry
Important topics from Biology
Motions of system of particles and rigid body
Chemical bonding and molecular structure
Diversity of living organisms
Work, energy and power
Organic Chemistry: Basic principles and techniques
Cell: structure and functions
Genetics and evolution
Biology and human welfare
Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
d- and f- clock elements
Ecology and environment
5. Solve as many as questions – The answer to the basic question on how to prepare for NEET from Class 10 is try to solve a sufficient number of questions from the NCERT textbooks and other best books of NEET 2020. Since NEET exam will consist of objective types questions, thus it is mandatory for aspirants to become familiar with the structure of questions to be asked.
Also, it is advised to aspirants that every time they finish a chapter, solve the questions related to that chapter from the textbooks. Solving such questions will definitely help them to prepare for board examination, but besides this, they should also prefer solving the higher questions once they complete their NCERT textbook preparations.
6. Refer other books – Despite considering NCERT textbooks as the bible for each section, aspirants must also consider other best books for NEET 2020 preparations from Class 10. Once completed with the preparation from textbooks, most of the students are confused and left with a single question that “Are NCERT books enough for cracking NEET?” And the answer is No.
As mentioned above, NEET is an offline entrance examination with 180 multiple choice questions. And NCERT books cannot help in solving the MCQs within the limited span of time. Practicing through objective books other than NCERT will assist medical aspirants to enhance their preparation strategies and time management skills. Without these other objective type books, candidates won’t be able to understand the structure and difficulty level of the paper. Some of the most recommended books for NEET is mentioned below, which NEET UG 2020 aspirants can consider for better preparations.
Best books for NEET 2020
Books for Physics
Books for Chemistry
Books for Biology
Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
ABC of Chemistry for Class 11 and 12 by Modern
Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
Objective Physics by DC Pandey
Dinesh Chemistry Guide
Objective Biology by Dinesh
Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
Pradeep Guide on Biology
Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
GR Bathla publications for Biology
7. Identify strongest and weakest sections – Using these recommended books and starting NEET preparations from Class 10, candidates will definitely be aware of their strong and weak areas in each subject. By preparing for NEET from Class 10, aspirants will have enough time in their hands to improve their weak sections and revise their strong sections thoroughly. Accordingly, the study hours can be divided among these so that syllabus can be completed.
8. Get used to previous year paper and mock tests – With enough time for preparations for NEET, the forthcoming Class 10 medical aspirants must start using NEET previous year question papers and mock test. NEET 2018 topper, Madhvan Gupta, who secured AIR 9 used to solve previous year question paper and fresh questions that were provided by coaching centers. He said, “After my board exams, I concentrated on taking mock tests and solving previous year papers of NEET to practice and get used to the exam pattern and develop the test-taking strategies. Last few months and days before the exam were a balanced mix between revision and practice.
9. Revision of topics regularly – NEET syllabus is very vast and candidates require time to complete it. Thus, it is best to prepare for NEET from Class 10, so that they will get a sufficient time period for better preparations. Once an aspirant completes one topic, subject or chapter, he/she must keep on memories it after a certain period of time. With the proper revision of each subject, the prepared chapters, subjects or topics will always remain fresh in their brain. With this, candidates will be less puzzled on the main day of NEET examination. For better preparation, at least 40-50 MCQs must be solved of each topic regularly.
10. Ignore over-confidence – After all, students from Class 10 are teenagers and are in the age of maturity, thus, they might get over-confident. Sometimes students will prolong the preparations thinking that they have a lot of time left for NEET preparations. Aspirants must understand that in order to achieve success in NEET 2020 with good rank, smart and hard work with discipline routine and dedication is the key. Parents/Guardians should also help aspirants to channelize their energy in NEET preparations.
MBBS/ BDS Admission through NEET - Careers360 presents here opening and closing ranks across all ...
NEET 2020 Last Minute Preparation Tips - Check here for last minute preparation tips of NEET 2020...
NEET aspirants must know the NEET exam day guidelines 2020 in order to be prepared for the entran...
NEET sample papers 2020 - Use NEET 2020 sample papers for better preparations for exam. Download ...
NEET 2020 Latest News and Updates - MoHFW has announced NEET as single medical entrance exam as p...
You just need to fulfill the following criteria for NEET-
Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects, those having Biology as an additional are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET is based on PCB aggregate only against each category mentioned below-
There's no upper age limit in NEET, so no restriction also in terms of appearing for this examination.
Hello dear student,
As you said which coaching institute of aakash is best in delhi . So dear student akash all over Delhi is the best institute and you will find the best teacher in akash but still if you want to know the best then I will suggest you to take admission in aakash south ex because it's the main branch and you will find the best teachers there . I hope this was helpful to you
let me clear your doubt. There is no reservation under low vision disability, not in neet neither in engineering exam.pwd quota is for those people who are completely blind or have any other disability in their bodies.
I hope my answer will help you out
To score marks or to fetch marks in biology in NEET is is easy task if you study and study thoroughly. To get marks in biology section in NEET you really have to go through NCERT as many as time you can I would really suggest that because this is the best option as 95% of the questions directly come from NCERT and it's been recommended to all the students to get marks in NEET in biology section really good because that helps to gain better rank . I would recommend you to study d topic in biology study chapters in biology and after that solve topic wise solved topic wise questions and also solve previous year question because that helps to get and understand what types of questions can be asked in paper.
I hope this was helpful to you
Please Don't worry you have sufficient time to study. just focus on ncert to obtain good marks . Dear student you don't have to worry about the exam is coming take it positively and start preparing take chapters of topics prepare them and then try to solve MCQs based on those topics I would suggest you to continuously solved MCQs as many you can and then also solved previous year question papers because that will help you to get marks and it will help you to understand what are the type of question that is being asked in examination. I hope this is helpful to you.
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile