IPU MBBS Merit List 2019 - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi will release the merit list of IPU MBBS/BDS 2019 registration of each round of counselling. Only the aspirants who will register themselves for admission to around 348 MBBS and 43 BDS seats will be eligible to be included in the IPU MBBS 2019 merit list. On the basis of scores mentioned in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - NEET, the authority will prepare the IPU MBBS merit list 2019. Students included in the state merit list will be called for counselling process for admission to MBBS and BDS courses under 85% state quota seats. While the remaining 15% seats from all government medical colleges will be reserved for All India Quota seats. The seat allotment of these courses will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), based on scores obtained in NEET 2019.
IPU MBBS BDS merit list 2019 will display the name of aspirant, NEET UG 2019 rank, exam roll number, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, category and other details. The merit list of IPU MBBS merit list 2019 for first round of counselling will be released in the first week of July, while the state rank list for round two will be published in third week of July. Aspirants whose name will be included in the IPU MBBS 2019 rank list must report at the counselling venue for allotment of seats. Interested candidates can read the article on IPU MBBS merit list 2019, tie-breaker and other details.
Predict chances in 3000+ colleges, Know All India Counselling & Admission process etc.Know More
How to download IPU MBBS 2019 Merit List?
In order to download the merit list of IPU MBBS BDS 2019, aspirants can follow the procedure mentioned below:
Click on the link provided on this page.
The merit will be released in the form of PDF, therefore, aspirants must search their names and roll number.
Students whose name will be mentioned in the merit list must report at the counselling process for document verification and completion of admission process.
Download IPU MBBS 2019 Merit List
The link to download the IPU MBBS/BDS merit list 2019 will be provided in the table below, once released. Meanwhile, candidates can check the previous years’ NEET IPU MBBS merit list below.
IPU MBBS Merit List
IPU MBBS Merit List 2019 - Eligibility
As per the eligibility criteria for IPU MBBS/BDS admission 2019, aspirants must secure the minimum NEET UG cutoff 2019 percentile in order to be included in the state merit list. Candidates can check the minimum qualifying percentile to qualify the medical entrance examination. Also, the previous years’ cutoff and its corresponding marks has been mentioned in the table below.
NEET cut off percentile
NEET 2019 cut off marks (out of 720)
NEET 2018 cut off marks (out of 720)
NEET 2017 cut off marks (out of 720)
Tie-breaker of IPU MBBS 2019 Merit List
In case the rank of two or more aspirants will be equal, the authority will break the tie using the following inter-se merit procedure mentioned below.
At first, aspirants with better marks in Biology in Class 12 will be ranked higher in the state merit list.
In case the tie still exists, student securing higher marks in Chemistry in Class 12 or equivalent exam will be allotted better rank.
If the tie is still there, then the candidate with less number of wrong attempts will be considered first.
At last, an aspirant elder in age will be preferred first in the state merit list.
IPU MBBS Merit List 2019 - Highlights
The merit list of IPU MBBS/BDS 2019 will be released after each round of counselling.
The state rank list will released in online mode.
IPU MBBS 2019 state rank list for round one will be released in the first week of July, while for the second round of counselling will be released in the third week of July.
Aspirants included in the state merit list will be eligible to appear for IPU MBBS counselling process 2019.
What after IPU MBBS Merit List 2019?
After the release of merit list for each round, the eligible candidates were called for IPU MBBS counselling 2019. Such aspirants must report at the counselling venue according to their merit rank, date and time specified by the authority. Also, the list of following relevant documents should also be carried for verification purpose.
Documents required for IPU MBBS admission 2019
Recent passport size photograph
Self attested copy of the following:
Class 10 mark sheet
Class 12 mark sheet
Character certificate issued by principal of the school last attended
SC/ST certificate, if applicable
Father’s SC/ST certificate, if applicable
Persons with disability certificate
Non-Creamy Layer certificate
Certificate from the school on the prescribed format:
School situated in National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi
Schools recognised by CBSE/Council of Indian School Certificate/Jamia Millia Islamia
School with regular classes
Applicants who have attended regular classes in a school from Class 11 and 12