Stay up-to date with Indian Army BSc Nursing News
About Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021
The Directorate General of Medical Services (Army) has announced the result of Indian Army Bsc Nursing 2021 in PDF format. Candidates who appeared for Military Nursing Service (MNS) exam on July 28. 2021, can download Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing result. MNS result 2021 mentions the roll number of candidates called for interviews. MNS result has been announced for 664 candidates who are called for a personal interview at Army Hospital, Delhi Cantt. Indian Army BSc Nursing personal interview will be conducted from August 23 to 28, 2021, August 31, 2021, September 1 to 2 and September 15 to 18 and 20 to 23, 2021.
Through the Indian Army BSc nursing entrance exam 2021, the admissions will be granted to the four year B Sc. (Nursing) course in six institutions under Armed Forces Medical Services. Admissions will be based on merit cum choice as well as the medical fitness of the candidate and the vacancies available in each college. The authorities will declare the Indian Army BSc nursing 2021 result in online mode. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and medical test for completion of the MNS selection process. The selected candidates will be required to execute an agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) on admission to the course.
Earlier, the authority announced the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 admit card for registered candidates along with the practice test. MNS nursing entrance examination was held in computer-based mode from General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and General Intelligence subjects. Only female aspirants can appear for Indian Army BSc nursing exam for admission to 220 seats offered in six institutions located in Pune, Kolkata, Asvini, New Delhi, Lucknow and Bangalore.
Admissions through the Indian Army BSc Nursing exam are to the following colleges
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- INHS Asvini
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Indian Army BSc Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Dte General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||750 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Number of Seats||220 Seats|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
20 Sep, 2021 - 23 Sep, 2021
Interview | Mode: Offline
15 Sep, 2021 - 18 Sep, 2021
Interview | Mode: Offline
01 Sep, 2021 - 02 Sep, 2021
Interview | Mode: Offline
31 Aug, 2021
Interview - Start Date | Mode: Offline
23 Aug, 2021 - 28 Aug, 2021
Interview | Mode: Offline
15 Aug, 2021
Result | Mode: Online
28 Jul, 2021
Exam | Mode: Online
14 Jul, 2021 - 28 Jul, 2021
Admit Card | Mode: Online
17 Feb, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021
Application | Mode: Online
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2021 specifies the qualifications required to apply in addition to parameters like age limit, nationality, gender etc. The eligibility criteria of Indian Army BSc Nursing is mentioned below
- Only female candidates are allowed to apply for the entrance exam and subsequently consider for commission. Candidates may be unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
- They must be Indian citizens
- Their date of birth as per their class 10 certificate must be between October 1, 1996, to September 30, 2004 (inclusive of both days).
- They must have passed 10+2 or equivalent (12 Years schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English in the first attempt from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- They must have scored not less than 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 or equivalent and must have studied as a regular student.
- Candidates appearing for their class 12 or equivalent exam during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
Note : Selected candidates will have to furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks prior to admissions
Medical Fitness Criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing
Medical fitness of the applicants will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces. The medical examination is mandatory and includes X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis). The minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxation by 5cm for candidates belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region and Scheduled Tribes). Candidates can check their medical standards in the Indian Army website.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2021 is available from February 17 to March 10. Candidates will have to first register and then proceed to fill the application form of Indian Army BSc Nursing. Candidates will have to pay the fee online and upload their photo and signature as per the given specifications. Check the application process of Indian Army BSc Nursing below.
What to keep ready before filling the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form?
|Photograph||Recent color photograph. Scanned photograph image must be between 5KB to 20 KB|
|Signature||with a black pen on white paper. Scanned image must be between 5 to 10 KB|
Steps to fill the Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2021?
Registration: Candidates must click on the "Officers entry apply/login" and click on Registration. They have to enter click on "Continue" and start the registration process. They will be required to click on either Aadhaar No or Enrolment No and then enter their Aadhaar No, Name, Father/Guardian’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile No. Details like name etc must match those in matriculation certificate or class 10 or equivalent.
OTP verification: Candidates have to enter the OTP sent to their registered email id and click on the submit button to continue.
Filling the application form:
- Candidates have to next enter their personal, contact, academic details.
- They must set a password before clicking on the "Save" button to continue
- Next, they should click on "Communication Details" to continue OR click on the "Update" button to edit any of the fields entered till then.
- They must next enter their permanent and correspondence address under "Communication details".
- Once the pop-up message, ‘Record saved successfully’ appears, candidates must click on the "OK" button and further click on the "Apply Online" tab on the dashboard.
- The "Apply" button appears only if the candidate is eligible and candidates must click on it to proceed.
- To edit any fields candidates can go to "My Profile", on the dashboard.
Uploading Photo and signature
- Photo must be between 5KB to 20 KB
- Signature must be between 5 to 10 KB
Candidates must upload the images as mentioned above and then click on "Communication details" again. There they must click on "Save & Continue" to proceed
- They must fill any details if asked and save them again
- The summary of the details of the candidate will be displayed which has to be checked before submitting. It must be remembered that no modifications can be made in the application once it is submitted.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Application Fee Payment:
- Candidates must activate the SBI payment link given on the screen.
- They must then wait for 24 to 48 hours before making the payment
- The application fee for Indian Army BSc Nursing application form is Rs 150.
- After 24 to 48 hours have passed, candidates may copy paste the given link on the screen to make the payment.
- They must enter the DU link given by the bank after payment.
Choosing Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 exam centre
After payment is successful, candidates can opt for the exam centre of their choice. The authorities will release the list of cities across the country where the exam for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 will be held.
Printout of the application form of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021
- Candidates must take a printout of the payment receipt using the given link on the screen
- They must also save the DU and reference number for the future.
For queries call 011-23092294
Lastly, candidates have to log in and go to the payment link page where they must enter the DU link which will be given by the bank.
Important: Candidates are advised to submit only one valid and active E-mail ID as well as one mobile number for all future correspondence. For further correspondence, candidates must remember their E-mail ID & password.
|SC, OBC, ST, General||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 750|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
It is important for aspirants to understand the exam pattern of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 during the preparation period. The details pertaining to Indian Army BSc Nursing paper pattern has been mentioned in the table below.
Indian Army BSc Nursing exam pattern
|Particulars ||Details |
|Mode of exam ||Computer based mode |
|Exam date ||To be announced|
|Total time allotted ||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes) |
|Topics covered ||General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence |
|Total seats ||220 in 6 institutes |
|After examination ||Interview and medical examination |
DDMS has released the admit card of Indian Army BSc nursing 2021 for candidates whose application forms were accepted. To download the admit card, candidates have to log in using their email ID and Password. Check the steps to download the Indian Army nursing 2021 admit card below.
How to download the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Admit Card?
- Click on the "Officer's Entry Apply or Login".
- Enter the email ID and password.
- Copy the captcha code.
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Download and save the same.
- Check the details for discrepancies.
- Take a printout of the admit card of Indian Army BSc Nursing to carry to the exam hall.
Details mentioned in the admit card
The details mentioned will be pertaining to the candidate, exam schedule, test centre, and other details. The Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2021 is an identity document and must be carried to the exam hall to be able to appear for the exam. Details mentioned will be as follows
- Name of candidate
- Exam Centre details
- Exam schedule
- Exam day instructions
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Answer Key
The conducting authority will release the answer key of the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 for candidates who appeared for the entrance exam. Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 answer key will include the answers to the questions asked in the entrance exam. Aspirants can match their marked solutions with the answers displayed in the answer key to calculate the expected scores to obtain in the test. With the help of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 answer key, candidates will get an idea of whether they have qualified or not.
Authority has released the result of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 in online mode. The MNS result has been announced in the form of a PDF that lists the roll numbers of the candidates. A total of 664 female aspirants have passed the Indian Army BSc Nursing entrance exam. It may also be noted that the result is just the list of shortlisted candidates for an interview and the medical examination. Only candidates who clear the entrance exam are listed in the Indian Army BSc Nursing result. Previously, out of 28348 candidates, a total of 498 candidates were shortlisted.
How to check the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2021?
- Visit the official website of MNS 2021
- Candidates then must click on the link of "Indian Army BSc Nursing Result"
- The pdf that lists the result of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 will be displayed.
- They must search for their roll number and check the marks they have secured in the exam.
Details displayed in the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2021
- Serial Number
- Roll Number of candidate
- Marks secured in the entrance exam
The MNS result 2021 document also lists the interview schedule of the candidates with details of the centre as well as the documents to be carried and other instructions for the interview.
Important: Candidates who are appearing for their 10+2 board examination must submit the attested copy of their class 12th mark sheet soon after the declaration of the Indian Army BSc Nursing result 2021. Candidates who fail to send the class 12 mark sheet copy will forfeit their admissions chances. They will be required to send the same to the following address-
DOG MNS (P&T) Integrated HQ of MoD (Army),
Adjutant General's Branch,
DGMS(Army) / DGMS-48, 'L' Block
New Delhi- 110 001.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Selection Process
Only candidates who will qualify in the entrance exam be shortlisted for the interview and medical examination which they need to clear to be selected for admissions to the four-year B.Sc Nursing programs offered by the six colleges under the Indian Army's jurisdiction.
The selection process is as follows:
Candidates have to take a print out of the call letter for the interview that will be sent via email to all the selected candidates.
The interviews will be held tentatively in the first week of May. In addition to the interview, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination and may be required to stay at the hospital for the duration deemed necessary for the same. While TA/DA will be paid by the authorities as per the rules, candidates are advised to hold enough funds to participate in the interview and medical examination. Candidates will also be required to indicate their order of preference of college from the listed six colleges. The list is given below.
The following documents (original and a set of copies) need to be carried by the candidates to the interview for Indian Army BSc Nursing admissions-
- Print out of interview call letter sent by email
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class X Pass Certificate /equivalent certificate indicating date of birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Class XII Pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Nationality Certificate
- Gap Certificate (when there is gap of more than two years between class 10th and 12th ) to be obtained from the Principal of the school from where class 12 has been completed
- Proof of having passed as regular candidate (from School where class 12 has been completed)
Two latest character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers
- Candidates who have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects must furnish a certificate to this effect from the Principal of School where they have studied their class 12. They must also bring an attested copy of the class 12 hall ticket/admit card.
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable, (from not below the rank of 1st class Magistrate/Tehsildar /Sub divisional Officer of the area where the candidate normally resides).
- Dependent Certificate of Army /Ex Service personnel from the competent authority-if applicable.
Certificate of proof -In case of War widows /dependents of personnel killed in action/ dependents of died in harness
- NCC 'C' certificate- if applicable
- Certificate of participation in sports events at School, College, District/State or National level- if applying in sports category.
- Any other relevant Certificates.
- Ten coloured Passport size photographs of the candidate
Details of the Medical Examination : Candidates who complete their interview successfully will be required to undergo a complete Medical Examination and are required to be present till they are informed of the result the same.
Details of TA/DA - Outstation candidates will be reimbursed second class train fare from the place of residence to the place of interview and back as TA. In case return tickets have been obtained at concessional rates reimbursement will be at those rates only. All claims for TN/DA have to be submitted to the Commandant/Commanding Officer of the hospital where the interview is held. The amount will be paid by the hospital authorities only when approved by the audit authorities. Correspondence regarding payment of the reimbursement has to be made directly with the hospital concerned.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Merit List
It will be announced once the medical examination of all shortlisted candidates is complete. The scores of the entrance exam, interview, and result of the medical examination will be compiled and the selection of the candidates announced for admissions. The result date for each college will be separate and will be considered for seniority during the awarding of the commission after completion of the course.
Seat Matrix and Dates of Indian Army BSc Nursing Final Result
|College Name||No of Seats Available|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
|Total seats ||220|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- Class 10 marksheet and certificate
- Class 12 marksheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Nationality certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Gap certificate in case of a gap of 2 years or more between class 10 and 12
- Proof of regular candidature from school last studied in
- Two character certificates from different gazetted officers
- Certificate from pricipal attesting study of class 12
- Class 12 hall ticket
- Category certificate if applicable
- Army/ Ex-serviceman certificate if applicable
- Certificate of proof in case of war widows or dependents of armed personnel killed
- NCC certificate if applicable
- Sports certificate if applicable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Are male candidates eligible for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 exam?
No, DGMS (Indian Army) conducts Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam for female candidates only.
Question:How many seats are offered through Indian Army B.Sc Nursing?
The exam is conducted for admissions to 220 seats in six participating colleges.
Question:Where will the medical examination be done for admissions?
The authorities informed candidates about the date, time and venue for medical examination through the call letter for the personal interview.
Question:When the result of Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 will be announced
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing result 2021 has been announced in PDF format.
Question:What is the validity of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing result 2021?
The result of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing will be valid for only one year, i.e., in the year when the candidate appeared for the exam.
Question:When will Indian Army BSc Nursing exam 2021 be conducted?
Indian Army BSc nursing exam was conducted on July 28, 2021.
Questions related to Indian Army BSc Nursing
how do regsiter in jion arny nusring? I am register but i cant get otp in email.please help me
The criteria for joining army nursing are:
- Nationality - Must be a citizen of India
- Qualification & Registration: Should have passed MSc (Nursing) /PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council (The candidate will be required to bring original and self attested copies of marksheet, passing certificate and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview).
- Date of Birth - Between02 Aug 1981 and 03 Aug 1995 (Both days inclusive).
- Physical Fitness: Medical fitness will be assessed as per Military Standards by Military Authorities. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen) will be done. The physical fitness of selected candidates will finally be determined by a Medical Board under arrangement made by the office of DGAFMS. Candidates pregnant at the time of medical examination and joining for commission will be rejected being temporarily medically unfit.
Method of Selection:
(a) Written test : Only eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conductedduring the first/Second week of Sep 2016. The written test of 100 marks will consist of objective type questions based on Nursing, English language and Gen intelligence. There is no negative marking. The OMR based evaluation of the answer sheets will be done at IHQ of MoD(Army) and the result of successful shortlisted candidates will be declared online on the army website with the instructions for interview by fourth week of Sep 2016.Confirmation of the result will be the individual responsibility of the candidates. This Office will not be responsible for informing the result individually.
(b) Interview and medical examination: A required number (not more than three times of vacancies) of shortlisted candidates of the written test, in the order of merit will be called for interview during the month of Oct 2016 at Delhi. Thereafter, only the candidates who have cleared the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination. The process of interview and medical examination may take2-5 days. Arrangement for accommodation will be individual responsibility. Only the required number of shortlisted candidates (as per vacancy and merit) who are pronounced medically fit in all respect will be sent call letters to report to the various hospitals in Armed Forces. No correspondence/queries will be entertained. The decision of the Board for written test and interview will be final.
I will given neet exam in nagpur
Hope you are doing well. Since you didn't mention the name of the college nor you clarified what your query is about therefore it is difficult for us to provide you correct information regarding your query. So please reframe the question so that we can provide you proper information regarding it.
If you want to predict college and their fees then follow the given link:-
Hope you find this information beneficial for you.
All the best!
Is there collage in pune for indian army BSC nursing course?
Hope you are doing well. AFMC Nursing will be organized every year by the Armed Force Medical College (AFMC), Pune. It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted every year only for female category candidates. Admission will be offered to candidates in4-yearB.Sc. nursing course.
Academic qualification: Candidates who have passed class 12 examinations as a regular student with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their core subjects are eligible to apply for MNS 2021. Applicants appearing for their class 12 examinations are also eligible to fill Indian Army BSc nursing application form.
Hope you find this information beneficial for you.
mns in army is only for womens
Yes, only female candidates are eligible for Indian Army BSc Nursing, DGMS is the conducting authority regarding this,
The eligibility criteria to appear for MNS is as follows:
Candidate who have passed or appearing 10+2 with Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English securing 50% aggregate are eligible to apply,
There are also certain physical requirements to be met such as
- height shouldn't be less than 152 cm,
- further X-Ray of Chest and USG will also be done on physical fitness grounds,
Explore more details regarding this by visiting our page at https://medicine.careers360.com/exams/indian-army-bsc-nursing#eligibility
what is the exam date of indian army bsc nursing 2022
The official schedule of Indian Army BSc Nursing isn't announced yet, hence we cannot provide you exact details pertaining to the same, this year official notification got released in February, and due to pandemic the exam was delayed and eventually conducted on 28th July, DGMS is the conducting authority regarding this, you can stay updated at the official website at http://www.indianarmy.nic.in to know the latest information regarding this,
In order to appear for MNS, the eligibility criteria is as follows:
Only Female Candidate who have passed or appearing 10+2 with Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English securing 50% aggregate are eligible to apply,
Candidates are also required to meet certain physical requirements such as height shouldn't be less than 152 cm, further X-Ray of Chest and USG will also be done on physical fitness grounds, to know more details regarding this, visit our page at https://medicine.careers360.com/exams/indian-army-bsc-nursing#eligibility