JIPMER PG Application Form 2018 - The application form for JIPMER PG July session are now available. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry, has opened the registrations for JIPMER PG 2018 from February 28, 2018, onwards. Candidates can fill and submit the JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form till April 2, 2018. Aspirants will be able to fill the JIPMER PG Application Form in online mode only. Candidates can complete the procedure of filling JIPMER PG application form 2018 largely in a total of three steps, including Registration, Loggin in and Filling JIPMER PG 2018 application form. Applicants will also be required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature in JIPMER PG Application Form 2018 as per the given specifications. Also, candidates will have to select any three preferred exam cities while applying. Applicants can check complete details about how to fill JIPMER PG Application 2018 on this page.
LATEST- JIPMER PG 2018 has been rescheduled. The exam will now be held on May 19, instead of May 13, 2018.
What's new in JIPMER PG 2018?
The application fee of JIPMER PG 2018 has been increased for General, OBC and Sponsored category candidates. Candidates belonging to General, OBC and Sponsored category will now be required to pay JIPMER PG application fee of INR 1,600/- against the earlier stipulated amount of INR 1,500/-.
The number of exam cities in which JIPMER PG 2018 entrance will be held has been increased from 10 exam cities to 11, with Chandigarh being the newly added exam city of JIPMER PG 2018. Other JIPMER PG exam cities include New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Puducherry, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Mumbai.
JIPMER Puducherry has made it mandatory for candidates (except for those belonging to Assam, Meghalaya and J&K) to possess either Aadhar Card with Photograph or Passport. Such candidates will be necessarily required to provide the Id number of either Aadhar Card or Passport at the time of filling JIPMER PG application form 2018. Candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir will be given the option of providing details of any valid government Id proof such as Voter Id, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Ration Card, etc.
Important Dates related to JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form
Candidate can check all the important JIPMER PG application schedule like exam dates and last date of registration.
JIPMER PG Application Form Schedule
JIPMER PG registration starts
February 28, 2018
Last date of JIPMER PG application form
April 2, 2018 (5:00 PM)
Last date of fee payment
April 2, 2018
LATEST: To fill the JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form (July Session) for MD/MS Programmes - Click Here OR Apply through the given below window:
To Apply for JIPMER UG 2018 for MBBS - Click here
Important Instructions for JIPMER PG Application Form 2018
Use Internet Explorer (version 11) or Mozilla Firefox (version 48 to 57) or Google Chrome (50 to 63 version) to fill the application form of JIPMER PG 2018.
Candidates will need to click on the link of 'Click here' button given above.
It should be noted that fields marked as * are mandatory to fill.
After successful registration and payment, candidates will receive a User ID and Password on their registered mobile number and email Id. These have to be kept safe for future references.
It is advisable to download a copy of the filled-in JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form, which will consist of candidate’s application number, personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and payment details.
No request for a change in details in the JIPMER PG 2018 application form will be entertained after the submission of application form.
Any incomplete JIPMER PG 2018 application form or an application form with false details will be rejected.
How to fill JIPMER PG Application Form 2018?
Step-wise procedure to fill JIPMER PG application form 2018 can be checked below:
Step 1 - Registration
Click on the link given above to begin the registration process.
- Read the instructions and click on 'Close' button given at the bottom.
- Now, fill in the details as asked to register for JIPMER PG 2018. Candidates will need to enter their name, date of birth and give a valid mobile number and email-Id (see the screenshot of registration page given below).
- After entering the required details, click on 'Register'. Upon registration, User Id and Password will be generated as login credentials and will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id of the candidates.
Step 2 - Logging In
After registration and generation of User Id, candidates can either chose to continue filling the application form of JIPMER PG 2018 or can close the window and log in using the login link sent to the registered email id.
To login, access the login link sent to the registered email Id. Now, enter the login credentials including User-Id and Password received in the email. Screenshot of login screen is shown below.
Step 3 - Filling JIPMER PG Application Form 2018
To continue filling the application form, click on 'Go to Application form' (shown in the screenshot below).
Applicants will now be required to fill their details in relevant sections.
Personal Details: In the section of 'Personal Details', enter personal details such as name, mother/father name, gender, age, date of birth and nationality, etc. (See the screenshot of personal details section given below).
Category Details: Add your category details. Select the appropriate option from Indian Candidates sponsored by GOI or Foreign National or None of the above from drop-down menu. If chosen none of the above, candidates will then be asked if they belong to OCI and if one selects 'No', then they will be asked which category amongst, Unreserved, OBC, SC, ST, that they belong to. (See the screenshot below).
Qualification Details: In this section, candidates will be required to enter details of their MBBS qualification degree, including MBBS marks, Name of College, MCI registration number, Date of completion of internship, etc. (See the screenshot below)
Address Details: Candidates will now be required to give their permanent and present address details. (Shown in screenshot below)
- ID proof details: In this section, candidates will have to provide their identity proof details (See the screenshot below). Candidates (except for those belonging to Assam, Meghalaya and J&K) can use either Aadhar Card with photograph or Passport as Id Proof. No other id proof other than Aadhar Card or Passport will be allowed as Id proof. Candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir will be given an option of providing details of any valid government Id proof such as Voter Id, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Ration Card, etc.
Exam City Preference: Candidates can choose three exam centres of their choice from any of the 11 exam cities allotted for JIPMER PG 2018 (See the screenshot below). Exam centres will be allotted to candidates on the first-come-first-serve basis from the availability list. The allocation of the centre is subject to the payment confirmation. However, JIPMER’s decision regarding the allocation of the centre will be final and cannot be challenged at any stage.
Upload Scanned Image and Signature: Candidates will now be required to upload the scanned copies of their photograph or signature. The specifications for both digital photograph and signature to be uploaded is a maximum file size of 80 Kb and permissible format of the digital image being 'JPEG or JPG'. Click on the 'Upload' button and then shuffle between the option of 'Photograph' and 'Signature' option to upload digital photograph and signature respectively.
Make the Payment: After uploading the images, pay the requisite JIPMER PG 2018 application fee of INR 1,600/- (INR 1,200 for SC/ST).
JIPMER PG 2018 Application Fee
Other Backward Classes
Orthopedic Physically Challenged (OPH)
Excluded from paying application fee
JIPMER PG 2018 application fee payment method
The application fee can be paid via any of the following online modes only -
- Sign the Declaration Box: Finally, after making the payment, click on 'I Agree' box given at the right bottom of the application form. It is mandatory to sign the declaration form to complete the registration procedure for JIPMER PG 2018. Candidates should check all the particulars mentioned in JIPMER PG application form 2018 by clicking on 'Preview' button. As per the official brochure of JIPMER PG 2018 July session, any request for rectification of details in JIPMER PG application form 2018 will not be entertained by JIPMER Puducherry. After checking all the fields carefully, click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application form of JIPMER PG 2018.
- Take the printout of filled JIPMER PG Application Form 2018 - After submitting the application form of JIPMER PG 2018, take a printout of application form which will contain all the details added by the candidate such as personal information, qualification details and payment.
After final submission, request for rectification of any error committed in the JIPMER PG application form 2018 will not be considered under any circumstance. In case of any errors, candidates will have the only option of submitting the application form of JIPMER PG along with requisite application fee, again.
JIPMER, Puducherry, will conduct JIPMER PG 2018 entrance exam for admissions to MS and MD programmes. It is a national level online entrance exam that is held twice a year in the months of January and July. As per the rescheduled dates, for July session, JIPMER PG 2018 entrance exam will be conducted on May 19, 2018. Only those aspirants who hold an MBBS degree and have completed a rotatory internship of 12 months are eligible to apply for JIPMER PG 2018.