FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2018: Aspirants interested in appearing for the screening test can check the FMGE 2018 eligibility criteria for December session as stipulated by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The eligibility criteria of FMGE 2018 is the minimum requirements to appear for the exam. FMGE is an evaluatory exam for Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs) who are Indian Nationals or OCIs (Overseas Citizens of India) wanting to practice in India.
The FMGE registration is mandatory and is granted by Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC). The entrance exam is held twice a year in June and December. This year, the FMGE 2018 December session exam was held on December 14. The candidates are required to fulfil the FMGE 2018 eligibility criteria failing which the NBE reserves all the rights to disqualify them under any circumstances.
FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2018
1. Candidate must be a bonafide citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
2. S/he must possess the requisite primary medical qualification. The name of the degree and the institution awarding the same should be included in the World Directory of Medical Schools, published by the World Health Organization (WHO); or which is duly attested by the Indian embassy (situated where the Institution is located) to be recognised as a medical practitioner in India.
3. To be eligible for FMGE 2018 December entrance exam, candidates need to receive their primary medical qualification degree on or before November 30, 2018.
4. Candidates seeking provisional or permanent registration and holding undergraduate as well as postgraduate medical degrees from the following countries are not required to undertake the FMGE exam as they can register themselves directly with MCI or any SMC.
The United States of America
Who is not eligible for FMGE 2018?
- Candidates who will not be able to show the required documents. Along with filling the application form, candidates are also required to send the requisite documents to the conducting body without which they will be declared ineligible for the exam.
- The candidature will be cancelled for those FMGE aspirants who will submit false or incorrect information in the application form.
- The primary medical qualification should be in accordance with the rules laid down by the conducting body, otherwise, candidature will be cancelled.
- If the primary medical qualification degree is received after November 30, 2018, then the candidates will be declared ineligible for the December session of FMGE 2018.
Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria of FMGE 2018 for December session will not be given admission under any circumstance. The candidate will need to provide the documentary proof to support his/her primary medical qualification obtained in the country he/she secured it from. The FMGE 2018 December session application form was released on October 16, 2018. The last date for the submission of the FMGE application form was November 6, 2018. Aspirants whose applications were accepted by the authority could download the admit card of FMGE 2018 from December 6, 2018.
More like FMGE
FMGE Result 2018
FMGE Result 2018 – NBE will declare FMGE 2018 result by January 15, 2019. Candidates can access F...
FMGE Admit Card 2018
FMGE Admit Card 2018 - NBE has released the FMGE 2018 admit card on December 6. Candidates can ch...
FMGE 2018 – NBE conducted FMGE 2018 on December 14 in online mode. Know here all about FMGE 2018 ...
FMGE Important Dates 2018
FMGE Important Dates 2018 – NBE has released FMGE 2018 important dates on October 16 including ap...
FMGE Exam Pattern 2018
FMGE Exam Pattern 2018 - Candidates can check the exam pattern of FMGE 2018 and syllabus for bett...
Questions related to FMGE
IS VISAKHAPATNAM ONE OF THE CENTRES
there is a link for mock test on the website, however even on writing my username and password nothing is appearing on the screen.pls guide
Hii Triptee Agrawal..Please contact them as soon as possible to get help.Here are the details to solve your query.Telephone number: +91-11-45593000...
Hello sir/madam I am attending fmge exam on December 14th and I want to know which proofs I can take to the exam centre?
Hi, if you want to know the documents to be carried during the FMGE exam day, then please go through the following careers360 link https://med...
FMGE The screening test will be conducted in as many as 25 cities, The address of the test centre will be provided on the admit card. In ...
Hi Siksha,You have to paste a recent passport size photograph on it. To know more about the photograph specifications, you can find in the below li...