FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2018: Aspirants interested in appearing for the screening test can check the FMGE 2018 eligibility criteria for December session as stipulated by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The eligibility criteria of FMGE 2018 is the minimum requirements to appear for the exam. FMGE is an evaluatory exam for Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs) who are Indian Nationals or OCIs (Overseas Citizens of India) wanting to practice in India.
LATEST: FMGE Application Form 2018 released - Click Here to apply
The FMGE registration is mandatory and is granted by Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC). The entrance exam is held twice a year in June and December. This year, the FMGE 2018 December session exam will be held on December 14. The candidates are required to fulfil the FMGE 2018 eligibility criteria failing which the NBE reserves all the rights to disqualify them under any circumstances.
Download Free Sample Paper for FMGEDownload Now
FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2018
1. Candidate must be a bonafide citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
2. S/he must possess the requisite primary medical qualification. The name of the degree and the institution awarding the same should be included in the World Directory of Medical Schools, published by the World Health Organization (WHO); or which is duly attested by the Indian embassy (situated where the Institution is located) to be recognised as a medical practitioner in India.
3. To be eligible for FMGE 2018 December entrance exam, candidates need to receive their primary medical qualification degree on or before November 30, 2018.
4. Candidates seeking provisional or permanent registration and holding undergraduate as well as postgraduate medical degrees from the following countries are not required to undertake the FMGE exam as they can register themselves directly with MCI or any SMC.
The United States of America
Who is not eligible for FMGE 2018?
- Candidates who will not be able to show the required documents. Along with filling the application form, candidates are also required to send the requisite documents to the conducting body without which they will be declared ineligible for the exam.
- The candidature will be cancelled for those FMGE aspirants who will submit false or incorrect information in the application form.
- The primary medical qualification should be in accordance with the rules laid down by the conducting body, otherwise, candidature will be cancelled.
- If the primary medical qualification degree is received after November 30, 2018, then the candidates will be declared ineligible for the December session of FMGE 2018.
Candidates failing to meet the eligibility criteria of FMGE 2018 for December session will not be given admission under any circumstance. The candidate will need to provide the documentary proof to support his/her primary medical qualification obtained in the country he/she secured it from. The FMGE 2018 December session application forms has been released on October 16, 2018. The last date for the submission of the FMGE application form is the November 6, 2018.
More like FMGE
FMGE Practice Test 2018
FMGE Practice Test 2018 - Candidates can participate in FMGE 2018 practice test to get an overvie...
FMGE Result 2018
FMGE Result 2018 – NBE will declare FMGE 2018 result by January 15, 2019. Candidates can access F...
FMGE Exam Pattern 2018
FMGE Exam Pattern 2018 - Candidates can check the exam pattern of FMGE 2018 and syllabus for bett...
FMGE Admit Card 2018
FMGE Admit Card 2018 - NBE will issue the FMGE 2018 admit card on December 6. Candidates can chec...
FMGE 2018 – NBE will conduct FMGE 2018 on December 14 in online mode. FMGE registration 2018 has ...
Questions related to FMGE
Hello,Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) is an assessment examination. It is conducted to evaluate the knowledge of Indian nationals who ...
Done a wrong in application form filling for dec 2018 exam,mistakenly uploaded thumbprint image instead of signature and done the payment.
Hi there. Go to the website, open your dashboard, then open the page where you uploaded the thumb print. Then, please check if there's any opt...
I filled my intermediate college name instead of my MBBS college name in FMGE screening test Dec 2018 online application form. Guide me plz.
Hi there. Go to the official website of FMGE, open your dashboard and see if there's an option of editing the information/details provided by ...
I accidentally uploaded signature in both coloumns of photo and signature while uploading application for fmge dec2018, what to do. Pls help
I would suggest you to send a mail to the official regarding this with the given below contact details.https://cdn3.digialm.com/per/g21/pub/1815/EF...
Hii, I accidentally uploaded signature in both photo and signature coloumn for fmge dec2018. What can I do?
Hello Sam,Correction facility for the FMGE 2019 application form will be available for candidates tentatively from November 21 till 30. Unfortunate...