FMGE Admit Card 2017- NBE (National Board of Examinations) has issued the admit card of FMGE 2017 on December 15, 2017 in online mode. Candidates who registered for FMGE 2017 can download FMGE 2017 admit card from the link given below. Candidates will need their login credentials, including Candidate ID and Password, to access FMGE Admit Card 2017. After downloading the admit card of FMGE 2017, candidates will need to paste their recent passport size photograph on FMGE admit card. Candidates must note that merely being issued the admit card of FMGE 2017 does not ensure their qualification in the exam but only allows them to appear for it. Applicants who are issued FMGE 2017 admit card will be required to carry the same to the exam centre, otherwise, they will not be permitted to give the exam. Candidates seeking to appear for FMGE entrance exam, scheduled to be held on December 21, 2017, can check the article below for complete details about FMGE admit card 2017.
Important dates of FMGE 2017 Admit Card
FMGE 2017 Events
Online registration beginning date
October 30, 2017
Online registration end date
November 27, 2017
Admit Card Download
December 15, 2017
FMGE 2017 exam date
December 21, 2017
By January 21, 2018
How to download the Admit Card of FMGE 2017
Step 1: Click on the link given below to download FMGE 2017 admit card.
- Step 2: Enter login credentials, including Candidate ID and Password, provided at the time of FMGE 2017 registration. Also, enter the 'captcha code' displayed there.
- Step 3: Download FMGE admit card 2017 displayed on the portal and also take a printout of it. After downloading FMGE admit card, candidates should affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card of FMGE 2017.
To download the admit card of FMGE 2017 - Click Here OR download through the window given below:
FMGE Admit Card 2017 Photograph Specifications
As mentioned, candidates will be required to stick their latest passport size photograph on the printout of the FMGE 2017 Admit Card. The specifications of the photograph required to be attached to the admit card of FMGE 2017 are as follows:-
The photograph should be of a minimum 35 x 45 mm size with at least 75% coverage of face and head of the candidate.
A caption indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be present at the bottom of the photo.
Photograph should be taken in front of a white/very light colored background.
It should display the full-front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
The colors must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
Documents to be carried with FMGE 2017 Admit Card
The candidates are required to bring the following documents to FMGE test centre on the examination day -
1. Printed copy of Admit card with photo pasted on it.
2. Any one of the below authorized photo IDs which are original and valid:
Aadhaar Card (with photograph).
The name of the candidates on FMGE admit card 2017 must match with the name as shown on their photo ID. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidates are required to show either their marriage certificate, divorcee decree or legal name change document at the exam centre.
Important points on FMGE Admit Card 2017
Only those FMGE 2017 candidates have been issued the admit card who successfully completed their registration procedure and received the computer-generated acknowledgement at their registered e-mail id.
The FMGE Admit Card will specify the candidates’ Application Number/Testing ID and other personal details.
Candidates should ensure they carefully check all the details given in the admit card of FMGE 2017 before printing it out.
After printing the FMGE 2017 Admit Card, candidates should affix their latest passport size photo on the space provided on the admit card.
The FMGE Admit Card will serve as the FMGE 2017 Hall Ticket.
Securing the FMGE Admit Card will only be indicative of the candidate’s eligibility to appear for the FMGE 2017 exam and will not act as a guarantee of final admissions.
Candidates are compulsorily required to carry with them their admit card of FMGE 2017 along with identification documents when appearing for the exam.
- Candidates are likely to get the Admit Card of FMGE 2017 on their registered email ids approximately 4 days before the examination day i.e., December 21, 2017. Hence, they can get their admit cards probably on Demember 17 or 18, 2017.
- Candidates will get the information regarding the release of FMGE 2017 Admit Card through SMS alerts and Public Notice.
- Candidate must note that the Admit Card of FMGE 2017 will not sent to them by post or any other means.