Assam MBBS Counselling 2019 - Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam, will conduct counselling of Assam MBBS 2019 for round I tentatively from last week of June. The second round will take place sometime in 4th week of July, followed by a mop-up round if there are vacant seats left. Assam MBBS 2019 counselling is for admission to 85% state quota seats in medical and dental colleges in the state; counselling for remaining 15% AIQ seats will be conducted by MCC. The Assam MBBS counselling 2019 process will be conducted in offline mode and is open to all candidates who have qualified NEET. Shortlisted candidates have to report at the assigned venue in person with all relevant documents and photocopies. The allotment of seats will be based on both NEET 2019 scores as well as options picked by the candidate.
Latest:[Know your Chances for NEET All India, Central, Deemed Universities and State Counsellings through NEET]- NEET College Predictor
Assam MBBS 2019 Counselling - Schedule
Counselling and seat allotment
Last week of June, 2019
Reporting at allotted institute
2nd week of July, 2019
Counselling and seat allotment
4th week of July, 2019
Extended Second Round
2nd week of August, 2019
Assam MBBS 2019 Counselling Procedure
The counselling of Assam MBBS 2019 will be conducted in offline round. There will be two rounds of normal counselling followed by an extended second round and mop-up round.
To participate in Assam MBBS counselling, the candidate needs to have qualified NEET 2019
DME Assam will publish a state merit list based on NEET 2019 scores around second week of June. Only those candidates whose names appear in the list are eligible to participate in the counselling process.
Eligible candidates will have to fill and submit the Assam MBBS 2019 application cum counselling form before the last date. As part of the application process, the candidate will have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 500.
Assam MBBS 2019 application cum counselling fee
First round of counselling will take place around last week of June. Candidates who are shortlisted for this round will have to report in person on assigned date.
At the time of reporting, candidates need to bring along originals and self-attested photocopies of all essential documents.
Document Checklist for Assam MBBS 2019 Counselling
Duly filled application form of Schedule-I
Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination
Pass certificate of HSLC or equivalent
Mark sheets of 10+2
Permanent Residential Certificate
Caste certificate and other reserved category certificates, if applicable
Any other relevant document in original
Along with originals of the above listed documents, the candidate also must bring one set of self-attested photocopies.
Get all information regarding medical admissions through College Predictors, Almanac, and E-booksKnow More
Assam MBBS BDS Counselling Venue:
Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam
Assam MBBS Seat Allotment 2019
The seat allotment of Assam MBBS 2019 will be based on the merit rank of the candidate state list. The allotment of seats will be conducted category-wise as per the rank of the candidate in respective merit lists. The result of seat allotment for each round will be published on DME Assam website; additionally, the allotment result will be also updated on this page, so applicants should stay tuned.
Assam MBBS 2019 seat allotment result would include details like name of the candidate, roll number, state merit rank, and also name of the allotted institute.
In such case where a candidate is not present in the counselling venue on scheduled day, his/her allotted seat will be withdrawn.
Assam MBBS Seat Allotment 2018(Insert PDFs)
Assam MBBS BDS Participating Institutes 2019
Name of the College