Bihar MBBS Counselling 2017

Bihar MBBS CounsellingBihar MBBS Counselling 2017- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), the conducting body for the counselling of Bihar MBBS 2017 has commenced with the Bihar MBBS counselling 2017 from July 20, 2017. The Bihar MBBS 2017 counselling is being held in offlline mode only. The counselling of Bihar MBBS 2017 will continue until July 24, 2017. Bihar MBBS admission to 85% state quota seats will be done by the conducting body, while the remaining 15% All India quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Bihar MBBS counselling 2017 is being held for candidates who want admission into MBBS and BDS programme across Bihar. To be eligible for Bihar MBBS 2017 counselling, candidates have to first clear NEET and meet its cut off after which their UGMAC-ID will be displayed in the Merit List of Bihar MBBS released on July 19. Bihar MBBS counselling 2017 will be held in two rounds. After the first round of Bihar MBBS 2017 counselling is conducted the seats that are vacant will be filled with the help of the second round of counselling, after which selected candidates will be considered for Bihar MBBS admission 2017

  • Stay updated on MBBS exams via emails and push notifications
  • Get ebooks on preparation tips by toppers, counseling details for different states, top medical colleges etc.
  • Practice mock tests and get a performance analysis to help you prepare better

 

The Bihar MBBS counselling 2017 is dependent on the NEET 2017 scores. Ever since the Supreme Court cancelled every state level medical entrance exam in the country, NEET is the only entrance exam that has replaced every other medical and dental entrance exam.

 

In this article, candidates can check all necessary information related to the Bihar MBBS counselling 2017 such as its important dates, documents and its counselling procedure among others.

 

Important dates related to Bihar MBBS 2017 counselling

S.No.

Particulars

Date

1

Bihar MBBS Merit List and Counselling schedule published

July 19, 2017

2

Bihar MBBS Counselling 2017 Round 1 for Government colleges

July 20, 2017 onwards

3

Bihar MBBS Counselling 2017 Round 2 for Private colleges

July 23, 2017 onwards

4

Last date of Bihar MBBS counselling Round 1 for Government colleges

July 23, 2017

5

Last date of Bihar MBBS counselling Round 2 for Private colleges

July 24, 2017

5

Bihar MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 2

August 2017*

* Subject to change

 

Bihar MBBS Counselling 2017: Procedure

 

Candidates whose UGMAC-ID is displayed in the Bihar MBBS 2017 Merit List will be required to appear for counselling as per the given cateogry-wise schedule.

 

To check Bihar MBBS 2017 Counselling schedule, Click Here

 

Documents required while appearing for Bihar MBBS 2017 Counselling

 

  • Original Admit Card of NEET 2017
  • Passing Certificate/Mark Sheet/Admit Card of Class 10 Exam
  • Passing Certificate/Mark Sheet/Admit Card of Class 12 Exam
  • Certificate for Residence of Bihar
  • Caste Certificate
  • Six copies of the passport size Photograph which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET 2017.
  • Copy of Aadhar Card
  • Downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC-2017

Bihar MBBS Category Wise Seat distribution

 

In the table given below, candidates can check the category wise seat distribution:

 

Bihar MBBS 2017 Category wise seat distribution

S. No.

Category

Reservation Offered

1

Schedule Caste

16%

2

Schedule Tribe

1%

3

Physically Handicapped

3%

4

Other Backward Class

18%

5

Backward Class

12%

6

Women from Backward Class

3%

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and information on Bihar MBBS BDS Counselling 2017

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!

Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

Related Articles

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next
  • BCECE Medical 2015 Sample Paper
    BCECE Medical 2015 Sample Paper
    Category : BCECE Med..
    710+
  • BCECE Medical 2013 Last Year Question Paper
    BCECE Medical 2013 Last Year Question Paper
    Category : BCECE Med..
    1306+
  • BCECE 2012 Last Year Question Paper
    BCECE 2012 Last Year Question Paper
    Category : BCECE Med..
    1060+