Telangana MBBS Counselling 2017- The counselling of Telangana MBBS 2017 will be conducted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal, the conducting body of Telangana MBBS. As per the notification issued by KNR University of Health Sciences on July 19, the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses from July 22 onwards for all candidates whose names are displayed in the provisional merit list released on July 19. The counselling will be held for admissions to medical seats offered by Government, Un-aided Non-Minority, Un-aided Minority Medical and Dental Colleges of Telangana. Telangana MBBS Counselling 2017 will take place rank and category wise. Candidates who appeared for NEET can check here the counselling dates and information related to it. The Telangana MBBS Admission 2017 will be conducted for complete 100% state quota seats, since the state had opted out of admission under All India quota seats. The Telangana MBBS counselling 2017 will be held for candidates who qualify NEET and meet its expected cut off. Hence, in order to be considered for Telangana MBBS admission candidates should have appeared for NEET and cleared the same. The Telangana MBBS 2017 counselling will be conducted in two rounds where vacant seats in the first round will be set aside for candidates to apply via the second round of counselling.
In this article, candidates can get information on Telangana MBBS counselling 2017, its important dates and the procedure to apply for the same.
Important dates related to Telangana MBBS 2017 counselling
Telangana MBBS Counselling 2017 Round 1
July 22 to July 27, 2017 onwards
Result of the first round of the seat allotment
After July 27, 2017*
Telangana MBBS 2017 Counselling round 2
* Tentative dates; subject to change
Telangana MBBS 2017 Counselling
Telangana Counselling will take place in offline mode rank-wise at different centres of Telangana. Candidates will have to report at the specified centres as per their ranks between July 22 and July 27 to exercise their web options. The counselling procedure will mark the first and final phase of verification of certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. Candidates who got verified their original certificates are only permitted to exercise their web options in the subsequent phases.
When reporting for counselling, candidates will have to carry with them all the original certificates (mentioned below) along with two sets of self attested Xerox copies and print out of on-line application form duly signed with photograph affixed at the space provided.
Documents for Telangana MBBS 2017 Counselling
- Admit card of NEET 2017
- Rank card of NEET 2017
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination of Class 12
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from Class 6 to Class 12
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories
- Minority status certificate if applicable
- Candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent
- Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed (Proforma enclosed)
Candidates should note that the application form for Telangana MBBS 2017 will be available between July 9 and July 18. Those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of the NEET 2017 scores will have their names published in the provisional merit list which will be released on July 20. The counselling process for Telangana MBBS 2017 will begin after that.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 Telangana app!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get Telangana app link.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and information on Telangana MBBS Counselling 2017