Haryana MBBS Counselling 2017

Haryana Medical Admissions (Haryana Medical)

Haryana MBBS Counselling 2017

Haryana MBBS CounsellingHaryana MBBS Counselling 2017 - Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, the conducting body of Haryana MBBS on behalf of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Government of Haryana, will hold Haryana MBBS counselling 2017 from July 22 onwards. The Haryana MBBS 2017 counselling will be held in an offline mode. Also the counselling of Haryana MBBS 2017 will be conducted in two rounds. The Haryana MBBS admission 2017 for 85% state quota seats will be done by the conducting body while the admission for remaining 15% All India seats quota will be done by Medical Counselling Committee. The Haryana MBBS counselling 2017 is held for candidates who have qualified NEET and met its cutoff. For those unaware, the Haryana MBBS 2017 counselling list will include names of only those candidates who have cleared NEET and whose names appear in the Merit List on July 21 (delayed from July 20). Hence, candidate who are keen to be considered for Haryana MBBS admission must have appeared for NEET and qualified the same.

LATEST - Haryana MBBS Merit List Announced

Haryana Medical Pathfinder
Got your NEET results?
  • Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission
  • Find Best Branch for each of the colleges
  • Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis

 

DMER, Haryana will not conduct any state level medical or dental entrance exam after the Supreme Court of India cancelled every state level exam in 2016. As per the ordinance, the state level entrance exams were replaced by National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).

 

In this article, candidates can check information related to the Haryana MBBS counselling 2017 including its important dates and procedure.

 

Haryana MBBS 2017 Counselling: Important Dates

S. No.

Particulars

Date

1

Display of Haryana MBBS Merit List 2017

July 21, 2017 (delayed from July 20)

2

Counselling Round 1 for General seats in Government Colleges

July 22, 2017 (10 am onwards)

3

Counselling Round 1 for Reserved seats in Government Colleges

July 23, 2017 (10 am onwards)

4

Counselling Round 1 for Private Colleges

July 24, 2017 (10 am onwards)

5

Counselling Round 2

August 16, 2017 onwards

Check below window for full Haryana MBBS 2017 Schedule

Haryana MBBS 2017 Schedule

 

 

Haryana MBBS Counselling 2017: Process

 

Candidates who have their name in the Haryana MBBS 2017 Merit List which has been delayed to July 21 from July 20 will have to report for offline counselling from this year onwards. For General Category candidates, the counselling will start from July 22 onwards. Candidates will have to report at the Committee Room, Director's Office, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak, on the given dates as per the counselling schedule with Original Certificates/ Documents/Testimonials alongwith two sets of self attested photocopies.

 

Documents to be carried for Haryana MBBS Counselling 2017

  1. Matriculation/High School Certificate
  2. 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card
  3. Character Certificate
  4. Resident Certificate if applicable
  5. Copy of Aadhaar Card
  6. Certificate from the Employer if applicable
  7. Scheduled Caste Certificate if applicable
  8. Backward Class Certificate if applicable
  9. Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable
  10. Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters if applicable
  11. Certificate from ESM if applicable
  12. Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee
  13. Print out of Online Application form

Candidates should also carry with them 4 latest passport size photographs and 2 sets of self attested photocopies of all applicable document/testimonials/certificates with them.

 

Haryana MBBS Reservation

 

Below candidates can find the seat reservation according to each category:

 

Haryana MBBS Category Wise Seat Distribution

S. No.

Category

Reservation

1

Scheduled Caste

20%

3

Physically Handicapped Locomotor disability (PHL)

3%

4

Block A (excluding creamy layer)

16%

5

Block B (excluding creamy layer)

11%

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and information on Haryana MBBS Counselling 2017

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!

Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

Post Comment
About Author
Tenzin Pema

Related Articles

`

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next