Assam MBBS Merit List 2017

Assam MBBS Merit List 2017Assam MBBS Merit List 2017- The merit list of Assam MBBS 2017 has been announced on July 5, 2017. Assam MBBS merit list 2017 is prepared on the NEET scores obtained by the candidates. Assam MBBS admissions through NEET 2017 is for candidates who wish to pursue MBBS or BDS or both programme at any government, private or deemed universities across Assam. Candidates who have appeared for the NEET 2017 will be able to check the Assam MBBS merit list 2017 through the official link and window given in this page below. Dibrugarh University, the conducting body has released the Assam MBBS merit list for Assam MBBS admission 2017 to 85% state quota seats and the remaining 15% to All India quota seats will be filled by counselling organised by MCC. Assam MBBS merit list 2017 mentions several details of the candidates including their name, father’s name, marks obtained in NEET and category wise rank.


Dibrugarh University or any other state body will not conduct any separate medical or dental entrance exam like it earlier used to, as every state level medical entrance that existed in the past was scrapped by the Supreme Court’s order in 2017. As stated by the court, all entrance exam is replaced by NEET. Hence admission into any medical and dental institutes across India will be done via NEET 2017.


In this article, candidates can find information related to Assam MBBS merit list 2017 such as its important dates, the procedure to check the merit list among others.

 

Assam MBBS 2017 Merit List: Important Dates

Sr no

Events

Date

1

NEET Result

June 23, 2017 

2

Assam MBBS Admission 2017 Counselling

July 16-August 28, 2017

3

Announcement of Assam MBBS 2017 Merit list

July 5, 2017

How to check Assam MBBS Merit List 2017

 

Candidates can access their Assam MBBS 2017 merit list by following some easy simple steps mentioned below:

  • To check the Assam MBBS 2017 merit list, click on the link mentioned below

  • Enter user id and password

  • Enter details as mentioned on the site post which candidates will be directed to their Assam MBBS merit list 2017

  • Take a print out of the merit list of Assam MBBS 2017 for any future endeavor

Click here to check Assam MBBS Merit List 2017 or download the merit list/ rank list of Assam MBBS BDS 2017 through official window below

 

 

Assam MBBS cut off 2017

 

Cutoff is the minimum marks candidates need to score to be considered for Assam MBBS admission 2017 and its counselling round. Assam MBBS cut off will depend on the NEET cut off 2017. Below candidates can check the qualifying score of NEET 2017:

 

NEET qualifying percentile 2017

Category

Qualifying marks

Unreserved

50 percentile

PWD candidates in unreserved category

45 percentile

Reserved (SC/ST) and Persons with disability (PWD)

40 percentile

Assam MBBS merit list 2017: Tie Breaker

 

The tie breaker situation occurs when two or more candidates obtain the same marks in NEET 2017. Thus in order to select the best candidate for Assam MBBS admission, the conducting body has three tie breaker to pick the best of the lot.

  • In the first phase, candidate with the higher marks in Biology is given the preference

  • However, if the tiebreaker does not work in favor then the candidate with higher score in Chemistry will qualify for the counselling round

  • Lastly, if the above two tie breaker fails then the candidate with higher date of birth (DOB) is given the utmost priority

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more information on Assam  MBBS BDS 2017

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!

Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

Related Articles

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next