Odisha MBBS Counselling 2017

Odisha Medical Admission (Odisha Medical)

Odisha MBBS Counselling 2017

Odisha MBBS CounsellingOdisha MBBS Counselling 2017- The counselling of Odisha MBBS 2017 will be held by its conducting body of Odisha MBBS- Directorate of Medical and Education Training, Odisha. The Odisha MBBS counselling 2017 will commence on July 31, 2017, and continue until August 3, 2017. The admission to 85% state quota seats will be done by the conducting body, while the remaining 15% All India quota seats will be done by Medical Council Committee. The Odisha MBBS 2017 counselling is held for admission into deemed universities both government and private across Odisha. The counselling of Odisha MBBS 2017 will be held in online mode. Candidates who qualify NEET will only be called in for the Odisha MBBS counselling 2017. The Odisha MBBS counselling 2017 is to be held in two rounds. The counselling of Odisha MBBS 2017 will be completely based on candidates score in the NEET.

Odisha Medical Pathfinder
Got your Odisha Medical results?
  • Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
  • Find best branch of each of the colleges.
  • Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.

 

Here in this article, aspirants will find all information related to the Odisha MBBS 2017 counselling such as its procedure, important dates and other details.

 

As per the ordinance passed by the Supreme Court in 2016, there will be no separate medical entrance test in the country. The only way for admission into MBBS and BDS programme is through NEET 2017. All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) along with the state level entrance tests have been scrapped off. Thus, anyone interested in pursuing medical programmes has to only appear for NEET.

 

Odisha MBBS Counselling 2017: Important Dates

S. No.

Particulars

Date

1

Odisha MBBS Counselling 2017 Round 1

July 31 to August 3, 2017

2

Result of the first round of the seat allotment

August 5, 2017

3

Odisha MBBS 2017 Counselling round 2

August 20 & 21, 2017

Odisha MBBS 2017 Counselling: Procedure

 

Step 1: Registration

  • Candidates have to first register themselves and details like name, candidate’s rank in NEET, application number will be required

  • After filling the form, applicants have to create their password which they can use later as well

  • The user ID and password will be created for candidates

  • Candidates will have to use the same login ID and password to access in future, thus it must be kept safe and handy

  • The notification for Odisha MBBS counselling 2017 will be notified to each candidate on their registered mail and phone number

Step 2: Details

 

In this step, candidates are required to enter all the requisite details about themselves. They must make sure to verify the information before submitting.

  • To access their form candidates can click on the link provided on this page

  • They have to enter the same login id and password

  • Candidates are required to fill details such as Name, father’s name, mother name, Date of Birth (DOB) among others

  • After filling in the details, candidates are recommended to check the details filled in the form and click ‘Save and proceed’ button

  • In the next step, candidates have to enter their reservation details in case they apply under any reservation quota along with their academic qualifications

Step 3: Documents to be uploaded

 

While in this step, applicants in order to be considered for Odisha MBBS counselling 2017, candidates are required to upload a number of documents that will be verified before Odisha MBBS admission 2017. Below is the list of documents to be uploaded:

  • NEET 2017 Rank Card

  • NEET 2017 Admit Card

  • Class 10 Mark Sheet

  • Class 12 Mark Sheet

  • Caste Certificate (if any)

  • Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority

  • Income certificate for OBC category applicants

Note- Candidates must upload valid documents which are up to date and click on ‘OK’ button to submit the form.

 

Odisha MBBS Counselling 2017: Participating Institutes

 

Medical Institutes

*Tentative

 

Dental Institutes

S. No.

Name of the College

Number of Seats*

Type

1

Hitech Dental College, Bhubaneswar (BDS)

85

Private

2

SCB Dental College, Cuttack

43

Government

* Tentative

 

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and information on Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling 2017

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!

Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

Post Comment
About Author
Tenzin Pema

Related Articles

`

Free Sample Papers

Previous Next