DU MBBS Application Form 2017: The application form of DU MBBS 2017 has been made available since June 30 in online mode. Candidates who have registered in NEET and wish to apply for MBBS and BDS seats in Delhi under 85% state quota seats can check below the procedure to fill DU MBBS application form 2017. The last date to fill application form of DU MBBS 2017 has been extended to July 7, 2017. It must be noted that before filling up DU MBBS application form 2017, candidates are advised to check the step wise step procedure to fill the application form. Besides, candidates must also fulfill the eligibility criteria of DU MBBS 2017. Candidates willing to fill DU MBBS application form must have passed Class XII conducted by CBSE/Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination/Jamia Milia Islamia from New Delhi. Read below for the detailed information.
- Stay updated on MBBS exams via emails and push notifications
- Get ebooks on preparation tips by toppers, counseling details for different states, top medical colleges etc.
- Practice mock tests and get a performance analysis to help you prepare better
The application forms of DU MBBS 2017 will be available in online mode.
Important dates related to DU MBBS application form 2017
DU MBBS Events
June 30, 2017
Last date to submit application form
July 7, 2017
Last date to pay application fee
July 7, 2017
Before we bring you the procedure to check the application form, let us first take you through the eligibility criteria of the same.
DU MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Candidates must complete 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2017
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India
- Candidates must have passed 10+2/HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English subjects
- Female candidates from outside Delhi belonging to SC/ST/CW category who have passed 10+2/HSC are eligible for admission to Lady Harding Medical College only against the seats reserved for these categories
- Candidate must have studied class 11 and 12 classes regularly from a recognized school within the National Capital Territory of Delhi for state quota seats
Check below the procedure to fill DU MBBS Application Form 2017
In the application form, candidates will have to fill their details of NEET 2017, i.e. Roll number, category, date of birth etc
Along with these details, candidates will have to enter their address of school from where they did Class XI and XII
Candidates will also have to paste one recent size photograph duly attested by the school Principal
Also, enter state of domicile, permanent and correspondence address
To Apply DU MBBS 2017 application form: Click Here Or Apply through given below window:
Application Fee of DU MBBS 2017
Unreserved / OBC
Mode of payment: Cheque/Demand Draft in favor of ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi
Candidates can check below for the list of documents to be submitted along with application form of DU MBBS 2017:
NEET 2017 admit card- Click here to download
NEET 2017 Result- Click here to download
Class X certificate for date of birth proof
Certificate from School principal stating that school is located in Delhi NCR, recognised by CBSE/Council for Indian School Certificate/Jamia Milia Islamia university and is conducting regular classes
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe certificate (if applicable)
SC/ST certificate of father
Note: Original certificates along with other documents and two passport size photographs will be mandatory to bring in DU MBBS Counselling 2017.
Stay tuned to www.medicine.careers360.com for more information on DU MBBS 2017